i dont understand how men can fuck women they know love someone else

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
let me give you a irl example

i had a period with this girl, its obvious we both still love eachother even though we split becasue i never did stuff she wanted to do like go to meetings with her friends or stuff i know i wouldnt enjoy etc

anyway she met this other guy who like 90% of men is completely fine with doing ANYTHING she wants to do, so it works out well for her, she gets dicked down clearly too becasue all women need that.

i only know she met him becasue on insta it used to tell you the activity of your followers etc, and it went to his account and there she was with him on a trip, just 2 of them. she has 0 pics of him on her insta, and i assume she even made him take down photos with her on his insta becasue he deleted them

shes waiting for me to beg for her back, or another prince charming, shes just stringing this cunt along while she waits and it makes me angry becasue i legit cant even imagine banging other girls, when im with them i think of her and get pissed off

but i will never go back to her becasue she is doing this, as any women would so its catch 22 with a hint of OGRE

how the fuck can you be in this guys position, treating a girl like your gf when you know she doesnt even like you lmao, and to think the majority of marriages are also like this. DEAD MATE, DEAD END

just go and bash the heavey bag for 30 mins, MGTOW styli

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 2 others
same tbh zyros should just eat the damn chocolate and dont fear bloat
@Zyros gtfih here son

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
good for you man, let the slut rot and burn from inside knowing she'll never get you again. jump on the next pussy theory!

LOVE ISNT REAL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and 2peasinapod
ChaddeusPeuterschmit

get revenge on her
leak her nudes

get revenge on her
leak her nudes

mate she had the 'ripest' skin and hips, i dont even know how to describe it

insane genetics

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
mate she had the 'ripest' skin and hips, i dont even know how to describe it

insane genetics
still gonna end up as a single and beg for $10 on snap-chat in exchange for nudes

i tried to read but got tired tbh