I don't understand the purpose of this site after all...

Guyinpeace2

Guyinpeace2

Iron
I mean ... I read all the interesting threads for a while (there aren't many at the end) and realize that most surgeries are not possible for real incels (the sub - humans lol)

And when I speak of sub-humans, they are those who have not had the chance to have a good genetic basis (that we cannot change which is ridiculous in the end)

So finaly , there are a lot of guys here who look good but want reassurance while they have the physique to kill women if they work their shit personality.

There are a lot of guys out there who want surgeries to really CHANGE their fucking shit lives but get told "it's over"

My conclusion is the following: looksmax is a site for gay htn/chadlites (psl5++) who cannot talk to a woman and who wants to become giga
chad and in the end be still mental shit.
And it is a site where the sub-human (psl3/4) will never rise because the surgeries which allow it are not possible and therefore are of no use to them.

the only ones that do surgeries are the incels besides I noticed, and as luck would have it they still look under humans because they have not modified their base but just bones in front. And the funny thing is that we laugh at them when they are legit "looksmaxxer"

And to finish the only ones who claim to have results that could revolutionize the site are ghosts for now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Need2Ascend, BigBoy and 17 others
dn read:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, 98Zdeed98 and Deleted member 10652
3.5 - 4 PSL are normies. 4.5 PSL high tier normies. 5 PSl are chadlitles.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
yes, in short you understood me man
You're right, though. Subhumans (less than 3.5 PSL) can't be ever good-looking. With subhumans, I mean non fat people who are genetically fucked. They'll get frustrated at that, and begin to be bitter, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Guyinpeace2
go cry to jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, TITUS, 98Zdeed98 and 2 others
I mean ... I read all the interesting threads for a while (there aren't many at the end) and realize that most surgeries are not possible for real incels (the sub - humans lol)

And when I speak of sub-humans, they are those who have not had the chance to have a good genetic basis (that we cannot change which is ridiculous in the end)

So finaly , there are a lot of guys here who look good but want reassurance while they have the physique to kill women if they work their shit personality.

There are a lot of guys out there who want surgeries to really CHANGE their fucking shit lives but get told "it's over"

My conclusion is the following: looksmax is a site for gay htn/chadlites (psl5++) who cannot talk to a woman and who wants to become giga
And it is a site where the sub-human (psl3/4) will never rise because the surgeries which allow it are not possible and therefore are of no use to them.

the only ones that do surgeries are the incels besides I noticed, and as luck would have it they still look under humans because they have not modified their base but just bones in front. And the funny thing is that we laugh at them when they are legit "looksmaxxer"

And to finish the only ones who claim to have results that could revolutionize the site are ghosts for now
I'm getting a surgery, actually. A lip lift.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6997
if it makes you better my brother do it
Yeah, I kind of need to shorten my philtrum to get to 5 PSL. That, and maybe a bimax because of my recessed lower third. I'm going to a maxillofacial doctor this month (to get a radiography).

Yeah, I kind of need to shorten my philtrum to get to 5 PSL. That, and maybe a bimax because of my recessed lower third. I'm going to a maxillofacial doctor this month (to get a radiography).
Good luck

basically truecels are fucked but normie tier mentalcels can sometimes escape with some surgery that boosts their confidence and social effort.

thats my understanding kinda of what you are saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, TITUS, Yerico7 and 3 others
basically truecels are fucked but normie tier mentalcels can sometimes escape with some surgery that boosts their confidence and social effort.

thats my understanding kinda of what you are saying
that's exactly it man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BigBoy, TITUS and 2 others

Surprisingly, that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: Guyinpeace2
I have improved my looks with a bimax which made me go from a 4/10 face to a 5/10 face.
With my 6 foot 4 height, all I need now is to be gymmaxxed and leanmaxxed and force myself to go out and approach women and it will be really easy.

Looksmaxxing does work if you have the potential for it and the money to pay for the surgeries, I didn't pay for mine, it was all paid by my dad's insurance. Most guys won't see a huge benefit of going from subhuman to average, for me it only works because I am tall, most guys aren't that lucky so they have to find out other ways to looksmax. Those other ways do work but are more complicated to achieve since they are unconventional.

• +1
Reactions: Guyinpeace2 and 98Zdeed98
WARNING: LOW IQ THREAD

This is life. The rich get richer

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Guyinpeace2
If I’m being honest with you, I think I’m at a point where people girls find me attractive, but I still feel insecure about my face so I stay on this site for looksmaxxing advice. I honestly looksmax more for myself than for validation at this point. Whether that’s a curse or blessing is something I don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 8244
I have improved my looks with a bimax which made me go from a 4/10 face to a 5/10 face.
With my 6 foot 4 height, all I need now is to be gymmaxxed and leanmaxxed and force myself to go out and approach women and it will be really easy.

Looksmaxxing does work if you have the potential for it and the money to pay for the surgeries, I didn't pay for mine, it was all paid by my dad's insurance. Most guys won't see a huge benefit of going from subhuman to average, for me it only works because I am tall, most guys aren't that lucky so they have to find out other ways to looksmax. Those other ways do work but are more complicated to achieve since they are unconventional.
yes the size helps a lot, thank god i'm tall too

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
shitpost is the purpose

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
If I’m being honest with you, I think I’m at a point where people girls find me attractive, but I still feel insecure about my face so I stay on this site for looksmaxxing advice. I honestly looksmax more for myself than for validation at this point. Whether that’s a curse or blessing is something I don’t know.
If you want to be beautiful for yourself and not for women, my post is not for you

If you want to be beautiful for yourself and not for women, my post is not for you
That’s fine. I just wanted to get my feelings out. As for your point about trucels not ascending, you’re right. They are doomed.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Guyinpeace2
I used to think the same thing before I saw the black pill in action when I found out that after my bimax, a lot of women were checking me out in public even though that had never happened to me before my bimax.

Here are the most important things that I learned from the black pill:

1) Being good looking is essential to attract women
2) Muscles give you the best sex appeal which is essential to attract women in bars, clubs and online dating for hookups
3) Without a muscular physique, you lack the sex appeal to attract women for hookups but with a good looking face, getting an attractive girlfriend is still really easy
4) Longer hair is better than shorter hair as long as it is kept clean and a style is applied by going to a good hair stylist to avoid getting hair that is too long
5) It's not nice clothes that make some guys look cool, it's their good looks, they could wear anything and still look amazing, while nice clothes on a normal person will not make them look more attractive.

And overall, the 3 most essential things to succeed with women are:

1) Looks: Face + Body ----------------------------------------------------------Good Attraction
2) Self confidence --------------------------------------------------------------Good Conversations
3) Going out a lot to places where you can talk to a lot of women ----------Good Opportunities

And the best thing is that all 3 can be improved. Looks can be improved by looksmaxxing with techniques found on this site, self confidence is gained by trying and failing many times and learning from your mistakes and going out a lot is a habit that you can build by getting out of your comfort zone very frequently.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, far336, Deleted member 11143 and 1 other person
I used to think the same thing before I saw the black pill in action when I found out that after my bimax, a lot of women were checking me out in public even though that had never happened to me before my bimax.

Here are the most important things that I learned from the black pill:

1) Being good looking is essential to attract women
2) Muscles give you the best sex appeal which is essential to attract women in bars, clubs and online dating for hookups
3) Without a muscular physique, you lack the sex appeal to attract women for hookups but with a good looking face, getting an attractive girlfriend is still really easy
4) Longer hair is better than shorter hair as long as it is kept clean and a style is applied by going to a good hair stylist to avoid getting hair that is too long
5) It's not nice clothes that make some guys look cool, it's their good looks, they could wear anything and still look amazing, while nice clothes on a normal person will not make them look more attractive.

And overall, the 3 most essential things to succeed with women are:

1) Looks: Face + Body ----------------------------------------------------------Good Attraction
2) Self confidence --------------------------------------------------------------Good Conversations
3) Going out a lot to places where you can talk to a lot of women ----------Good Opportunities

And the best thing is that all 3 can be improved. Looks can be improved by looksmaxxing with techniques found on this site, self confidence is gained by trying and failing many times and learning from your mistakes and going out a lot is a habit that you can build by getting out of your comfort zone very frequently.
Good post

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and randomuser2407
Based greycel

• +1
Reactions: Guyinpeace2
i know the answer its because of this :)

Attachments

• madworld bitch ass nigga edition.mp3
    2.9 MB