I don't want biological kids tbh call me cucked but oh well.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I don't want biological kids of my own but rather lab created gene edited kids who are extremely handsome and have high iq fuck creating offspring naturally who will grow up to be retarded cause of state schools that literally was made to brainwash the youth and retarded entertainment like YouTube rappers this will create retarded off spring and ugly ones as well usually they have bad diets and bad posture imagine gene edited kids who get everything right the first damn time it would be so much better and they would live happier lives and your still passing on your genes just cause it won't have a biological mother changes nothing tbh problem is i was born too damn early to get access to this technology

No, I'd rather get it the old fashioned way. It doesn't feel right having gene-edited kids built in a lab. I would be open to having their genes edited if it was safe, if not no.

No, I'd rather get it the old fashioned way. It doesn't feel right having gene-edited kids built in a lab. I would be open to having their genes edited if it was safe, if not no.

Meh fuck traditionalism i want gene edited giga chad's fuck women to be honest