i dont want to slay

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
i just want love. even a sexless relationship would be fine. i want a girl who will rot with me. who wont expect me to take her on exciting dates. if i cant have that i rather just ldar.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3853, Deleted member 1751, toolateforme and 5 others
I_Know_That_Feel.jpg

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I used to feel like that in late-stage truecel LDAR but after r/incels and making the blackpill part of my soul I stopped believing in fairy tales and wanting things that I will never have.

Im indifferent know I dont give a fuk

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
I WANT TO LDAR WITH ZUZIA, CHEAT ONE HER TOO WITH OTHER HOT FOIDS TOO

• Love it
Reactions: Fosty
All of them are whores. If you aint slayin you're a fool.

I used to feel like that in late-stage truecel LDAR but after r/incels and making the blackpill part of my soul I stopped believing in fairy tales and wanting things that I will never have.

I respect your growth, son

I too follow this path

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

How can u manage to do that?

Do you consider it's affecting you someway? If so, how?

Idk I just cannot decide out of nowhere not to want what I want. Or stop feeling what I feel.

Share wisdom Butthurt

• +1
Well I got good news for ya.

How can u manage to do that?

Do you consider it's affecting you someway? If so, how?

Idk I just cannot decide out of nowhere not to want what I want. Or stop feeling what I feel.

Share wisdom Butthurt
drink every day and expose yourself to enough blackpill and eventually youll be haded enough to stop giving a fuk I guess

I remember when blackpill/redpill/incel/psl/mgtow stuff used to be revelations to me now I just dont care anymore

i dont enjoy or want anything anymore but im not depressed, dgaf if i die tomorrow or what it doesnt even matter

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
drink every day and expose yourself to enough blackpill and eventually youll be haded enough to stop giving a fuk I guess

I remember when blackpill/redpill/incel/psl/mgtow stuff used to be revelations to me now I just dont care anymore

i dont enjoy or want anything anymore but im not depressed, dgaf if i die tomorrow or what it doesnt even matter

• So Sad
I just want to be mog everyone and everything in sight and be admired and make people jealous.

Wait until she kisses you and your peepee get hard

Low T or cope, can't tell