I emailed Professor John Mew with a picture

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
He said that the Alveolar Process is one of the most important bones when it comes to facial attractiveness. I didn’t ask him how to make that bone more forward but I suspect that chewing with the incisors can help. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 4DA60065-7BC8-40B8-9542-C9EB035F9C1C.jpeg
    4DA60065-7BC8-40B8-9542-C9EB035F9C1C.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 161
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Pumanator, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
lefort 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5875 and 10 others
@Hunterslayer what is the alveolar proccess? This bone is fucked up with me right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6538, AutisticBeaner, StolenDays and 2 others
@Hunterslayer what is the alveolar proccess? This bone is fucked up with me right?
Look at the picture, it’s the bone that holds the teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Mirin autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902 and HeavenAdmιn
that bone cucked me im 100%sure my ortho moved that teeth alot

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
that bone cucked me im 100%sure my ortho moved that teeth alot
this bone prettymuch cucked our whole lowerthird. Its top 1 creator of balanced facial thirds and harmony.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6538, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
just the one that is recessed the most for me. FML

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
this bone prettymuch cucked our whole lowerthird. Its top 1 creator of balanced facial thirds and harmony.
get a lefort 1. Its literally the most eaily fixable failo.

if you have a recessed lower third, I doubt that its just that one bone however

• +1
get a lefort 1. Its literally the most eaily fixable failo.

if you have a recessed lower third, I doubt that its just that one bone however
Yeah because usually the mandible follows the recessed maxilla

eh, what about people with underbite and overbite? Its quite common
In the case of mouth breathing, everything goes down and back. But an underbite results from a tongue resting between the lower teeth. An overbite is a mouth often open but the tongue is on the palate, at least partially.

Its over for my alveolar bone

• So Sad
Did he even explain why? Obviously your alveolar bone is important but not much more than your jaw or zygomas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, hairyballscel and .*my*.
Did he even explain why? Obviously your alveolar bone is important but not much more than your jaw or zygomas
It’s all important I suppose. But look at it like this: if you have an average jaw, average zygos but top tier alveolar process, you will be attractive. But it doesn’t work the other way around, at least that’s my opinion.

John Mew will always tell you to use his biobloc. Even if you are an adult. He keeps shilling his product no matter what while hating on MSE and virtually all surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 685
John Mew will always tell you to use his biobloc. Even if you are an adult. He keeps shilling his product no matter what while hating on MSE and virtually all surgeries.
He didn’t try to sell me anything, and gave me a facial analysis for free.

It’s all important I suppose. But look at it like this: if you have an average jaw, average zygos but top tier alveolar process, you will be attractive. But it doesn’t work the other way around, at least that’s my opinion.
dude do you even know what a fucking alveolar process is? You guys toss terms around like it's bingo. The alveolar process is literally just the bone around your teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, 5'8manlet, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
dude do you even know what a fucking alveolar process is? You guys toss terms around like it's bingo. The alveolar process is literally just the bone around your teeth.
@curryslayerordeath I mean am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
The good news is that the alveolar bone is the most malleable part of the maxilla, and likely of the whole cranium. He is right that alveolar bone configuration will largely determine how much your jaws are going to project forward.

• +1
That’s what I was talking about

He's coping insanely hard

There's no such as most attarctive feature, i can have the best alveloar bone but shittiest orbital insertion, vice-fucking-versa

Chad has everything good already

He's coping insanely hard

There's no such as most attarctive feature, i can have the best alveloar bone but shittiest orbital insertion, vice-fucking-versa
Yeah but what I mean is that you would choose fucked up orbitals and not fucked up alveolar. Of course recessed or ugly anything is bad, but I mean in the sense if we were to choose.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
In the case of mouth breathing, everything goes down and back. But an underbite results from a tongue resting between the lower teeth. An overbite is a mouth often open but the tongue is on the palate, at least partially.
I think you are right. Those with overbites have usually had their tongue on the roof of their mouth for a sufficient amount of time, but haven't been keeping their teeth together so as to allow the mandible to catch up with the maxilla. Then the dentists decide that your maxilla has grown too much and pull it back in order to match it with your undeveloped mandible.

• +1
He didn’t try to sell me anything, and gave me a facial analysis for free.
Well if you asked him how to fix your shit he'd tell you about biobloc and biobloc only no matter what your issue is. I have spoken to him many times on facebook.

no, it doesn’t
A little bit of off-topic but why do you think CCW is impossible or unlikely with a reverse pull head gear hooked up to an MSE appliance? Is it because of the lack of force or is the wrong direction of force? Mike Mew has spoken about how the direction of force is such that is lengthens the face and that the only way to achieve any CCW is with two pulling directions at the same time.

There are appliances like this. Some people in Asia use this facemask called RAMPA:

Mike Mew also has his own appliance he calls "mew vector". Do you think an appliance which applies two separate forces would be better?

It’s rather unimportant compared to other bones such as the mandible, supraorbital/brow ridge or zygomatic bones. It matters with regards to occlusion, tooth placement and smile tho

It’s rather unimportant compared to other bones such as the mandible, supraorbital/brow ridge or zygomatic bones. It matters with regards to occlusion, tooth placement and smile tho
a bad alveolar bone = long ass nose.

is that just the bone above your canines? does chewing/mewing bring it forward?

mine are forward what does this mean?

bruh I have bimax protrusion which means the alveolar ridge is heavily projected and it’s not a good trait.

bruh I have bimax protrusion which means the alveolar ridge is heavily projected and it’s not a good trait.
Your teeth are probably projected, not the alveolar.

what race ru? i thought u were white tbh and its rly rare for caucasians to have protrusion

alveolar process is just lower part of maxilla right? ye ofc its important, but luckily its easily fixable with lefort 1

what race ru? i thought u were white tbh and its rly rare for caucasians to have protrusion
I am white my ortho diagnosed me with this in a consultation talking about my xrays

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
@sinisterdarling
god that slut is exactly my type :love:
oh lawd she better be into auschwitzmaxxing metalheads cause i'll give her the most intense 10 seconds of her life 🥴👌

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
He said that the Alveolar Process is one of the most important bones when it comes to facial attractiveness. I didn’t ask him how to make that bone more forward but I suspect that chewing with the incisors can help. Any thoughts?
So just get orthodontic treatment Lol