I escaped the wrath of mouth breathing?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So I don’t think I was a full blown mouth breather as a child ( what subhumans mouth breathe jfl) but i do think I was a lips apart posture cel. I look to have a long face but upon measurement of midface it’s about 1:1 which is really strange. I do have recessed chin of death tho.
So did I escape the mouth breathing reaper or not?

I mouth breathed and only my chin is recessed

I mouth breathed and only my chin is recessed
I think maybe I’m the same. But why does my midface look ogre even if I measure it and see it’s not. What gives?
Upvotes and reddit gold to whoever answers

I think maybe I’m the same. But why does my midface look ogre even if I measure it and see it’s not. What gives?
Idk bro stop obsessing about that and work on your confidence

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I look like I have a long midface with a ratio of 1.02, mouthbreathed as a kid and have a slightly recessed chin, however I noticed I look way less horsefaceish when I clench, so your issue might be because of bad jaw width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Recessed chin is a huge failo. I only see like 2 in 100 guys with a recessed chin in real life. Even most subhumans have great chins.
Mouth breathing definitely fucked you a bit as well as genes.

I mouth breathed with my mouth gaping open :soy: and my chin isn't recessed. It fucked up my zygos though.

reddit gold