I fear I'll never feel prime 19 year old b cup tits again

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
They felt so good srs, like a half filled water balloon, soft yet a little bit firm.

I was much happier as khhv I just didn't know it
Now I have a taste for the finer things and I want to die because I am now aware how shit my life is in comparison.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Balkancel and Einon
I think my water balloon description is more accurate, I recall my boos tits having some bounce to them despite being so small. Bags of sand don't bounce.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
By 19 she's already had three raw dog foursomes with 4 north africans in the back of the truck three times.

Reminder beyond age 14 women are already used up and worthless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, RedKeyboard, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
By 19 she's already had three raw dog foursomes with 4 north africans in the back of the truck three times.

Your MOM is used up and worthless oh and she just caught you jacking it if im correct

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Ritalincel
[IMG alt="Wincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/231.jpg?1558030090[/IMG]
Wincel
Master

JoinedAug 29, 2018Messages1,569
A moment ago
Lifeisgood72 said:

Your MOM is used up and worthless oh and she just caught you jacking it if im correct

Head of Doctors cel

Shut fuck up

• Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos

shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I think my water balloon description is more accurate, I recall my boos tits having some bounce to them despite being so small. Bags of sand don't bounce.
it was a line from 40 year old virgin
ie. he has no idea what a tit feels like

it was a line from 40 year old virgin
ie. he has no idea what a tit feels like

Lol I had no idea it was that movie. I thought it was legit how people thought tits felt.

• +1
JFL 19 is way past prime

@The Dude Abides did we ever find out what happened to extra chromosome?

@The Dude Abides did we ever find out what happened to extra chromosome?
no but I still have his email. Im sure hes fine, just no time for autism probably.

I assumed so as well, I feel good for him.
I'll send an email tomorrow, ill pm you results. I have ideas for great threads too but people here dont share ideas they just take them. I can understand getting bored of this site.

I'll send an email tomorrow, ill pm you results. I have ideas for great threads too but people here dont share ideas they just take them. I can understand getting bored of this site.
I'd appreciate that, thank you. Yeah I got that vibe from the site a while ago, someone finally put it into words.

• +1
I'd appreciate that, thank you. Yeah I got that vibe from the site a while ago, someone finally put it into words.
Its because of the user bases age combined with the immaturity that comes from being a loser, virgin, narcissist, and basically the type of non NT individual that would even find this site. Autism mixed with the urge to mog other users. So shitposting, insults, doxxing will only be met with more shitposting, insults, doxxing.

Its ironic that teens, the ones who have the best potential to looksmax not only dont contribute but perpetuate the sites environment. Fatman is a prime example of how trying to looksmax here will be putting yourself through an unnecessary gauntlet of bs from users. Better to just lurk and post/record improvements on another forum with nt users and soy mods(sad reality).

The only thing that keeps me here is that the blackpill is more broadly accepted and I dont have to deal with cuck's/toilet's lectures

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Hunter, Traxanas and 1 other person
Its because of the user bases age combined with the immaturity that comes from being a loser, virgin, narcissist, and basically the type of non NT individual that would even find this site. Autism mixed with the urge to mog other users. So shitposting, insults, doxxing will only be met with more shitposting, insults, doxxing.

Its ironic that teens, the ones who have the best potential to looksmax not only dont contribute but perpetuate the sites environment. Fatman is a prime example of how trying to looksmax here will be putting yourself through an unnecessary gauntlet of bs from users. Better to just lurk and post/record improvements on another forum with nt users and soy mods(sad reality).

The only thing that keeps me here is that the blackpill is more broadly accepted and I dont have to deal with cuck's/toilet's lectures
"TOILETS" lmfao is that what we call them now?

Definitely, I don't like spending time with people that have the typical dickhead mentality here. I "left" for a second time shortly after I saw a few posts that made me realize people were abandoning very basic logic just to have an excuse to follow whatever the new trendy "X is a meme" meme is. It was an exact mirror of the lobotomy patient forum lookism.net. I've started to wonder if the problems I'm working on have already been solved but anyone dedicated enough to solving them would never want to share them with audiences like this.

• JFL
Prime jb
19 years old

Something doesn't add up

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 470

t. betacuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Can relate. My ex was way out of my league and probably the only girl that looks like that who would date a baldcel like me. I know for a fact I'll never find a girl like that again :feelsrope:

missed you bro
Can relate. My ex was way out of my league and probably the only girl that looks like that who would date a baldcel like me. I know for a fact I'll never find a girl like that again :feelsrope:
moneymaxx and get a hair transplant ASAP or it's over for you

Definitely, I don't like spending time with people that have the typical dickhead mentality here. I "left" for a second time shortly after I saw a few posts that made me realize people were abandoning very basic logic just to have an excuse to follow whatever the new trendy "X is a meme" meme is. It was an exact mirror of the lobotomy patient forum lookism.net. I've started to wonder if the problems I'm working on have already been solved but anyone dedicated enough to solving them would never want to share them with audiences like this.
d-do you not know?
https://looksmax.org/threads/pre-le...-cant-even-acknolowledge-them-as-feces.14769/
Pretty funny cause the toilet=foid meme lasted a good while with multiple threads and a IT post

They are toilets my man.
The more you stay here the more you see the truth.

Females Are Toilets.
Like toilets, females are not people.
Like toilets, females are not individuals: that is, they do not have lives, opinions, idiosyncrasies.
Like toilets, the main function of females is a repository for certain bodily fluids.

just go to thailand and you can cum on them on nevermind feel them.

this site is really the bottom rung of the internet.

Ok Reddit is that way ------->
even reddit is somewhat bearable on the more niche subreddits. this site is just pure cancer in digital form.

one dimensional replies
I only reply in 5D br0
8-cell-simple.gif

Go to a random Instagram ""model"" page and odds are she's an actual toilet for some rich Arab/Indian, or at least trying to.

• +1