I feel bad for the future currycel

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
I was coping with my new autistic chess addiction and came across this :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Why do curries and Chinese always care so much about chess. Play go it's much harder and more rewarding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
There are billions of currys and asians so eventualy there will have someone good at something. India + china is what, 4 billion people? Let's put that 0,01% of the population is good at chess. That's 400,000 people, which is a big deal IMO

Dont feel bad for him he is getting statusmaxxed he is grandmaster

Why do curries and Chinese always care so much about chess. Play go it's much harder and more rewarding
what a strange flex. As if any human being ever played chess and thought "oh this isn't hard enough, i've completely mastered it. Time to find something harder".

I'm sorry but chess is plenty hard for humans. also not sure how you measured what is "rewarding" for individuals to spend their time playing..

I only know that the pawn can be moved left or right if that, it’s a game for weak niggas, in theory u can calculate different pAtterns to win so it’s not even that intellectually demanding if you have enough brain ram to store many Calculations. That’s why irl sports trumps this bitch game cuz in sports anything can happen and that truly tests your stress resistance and responsive. In chess you alwAys know the first and last move unlike any given sport. Damn I hella ranted

what a strange flex. As if any human being ever played chess and thought "oh this isn't hard enough, i've completely mastered it. Time to find something harder".

I'm sorry but chess is plenty hard for humans. also not sure how you measured what is "rewarding" for individuals to spend their time playing..
Idk why u think I'm being serious

There are billions of currys and asians so eventualy there will have someone good at something. India + china is what, 4 billion people? Let's put that 0,01% of the population is good at chess. That's 400,000 people, which is a big deal IMO
Not even close to 4 billion idk how u even typed 4

Idk why u think I'm being serious
Well, I didnt really see any indication you weren't serious. And Go is a game that is seen as more complex, so i guess it was a natural assumption for me to make. If you had said ludo i would have understood the joke tbh

Lmao all these games are Asian, if these ethnicities didn’t spend all day perfecting a made up game, they wouldn’t be at the bottom of the barrel

indians are asians

Lmao all these games are Asian, if these ethnicities didn’t spend all day perfecting a made up game, they wouldn’t be at the bottom of the barrel
Yeah exactly. Basically the same as Vidya just involving using your front lobe more so it's healthier. Still a cope activity tho

• +1
Reactions: Phad
indians are asians
I didn’t grew up in the culture where Indians are raised like beta bitches. I maybe Indian by my birth right but I don’t associate with those faggits who put emphasis on study>sports.

I only know that the pawn can be moved left or right if that, it’s a game for weak niggas, in theory u can calculate different pAtterns to win so it’s not even that intellectually demanding if you have enough brain ram to store many Calculations
"After both players move, 400 possible board setups exist. After the second pair of turns, there are 197,742 possible games, and after three moves, 121 million."

Just have enough brain ram to store 10 to the power of 120 combinations in chess theory

Yeah exactly. Basically the same as Vidya just involving using your front lobe more so it's healthier. Still a cope activity tho
Not even that, they coulda invented a sport to play which accomplishes the same thing and maybe over 3k-5k years they coulda evolved to be more dimorphic. I guess it has to do with the pussy culture in most East Asian countries

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Not even that, they coulda invented a sport to play which accomplishes the same thing and maybe over 3k-5k years they coulda evolved to be more dimorphic. I guess it has to do with the pussy culture in most East Asian countries
Lol they can cope with their game while Western raised ppl slay

• +1
"After both players move, 400 possible board setups exist. After the second pair of turns, there are 197,742 possible games, and after three moves, 121 million."

Just have enough brain ram to store 10 to the power of 120 combinations in chess theory
I can see what you tryna say and acknowledge that chess is a very brain demanding task but my post went over your head cuz I didn’t really elaborate.
The Asians got good brain power on average so they kept on sticking to what they are good at. That’s a bad thing to do as a society cuz it will only hinder you down the road, as you can clearly see in modern day society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I can see what you tryna say and acknowledge that chess is a very brain demanding task but my post went over your head cuz I didn’t really elaborate.
The Asians got good brain power on average so they kept on sticking to what they are good at. That’s a bad thing to do as a society cuz it will only hinder you down the road, as you can clearly see in modern day society
ye I got ur point and actually agree, was just jokingly mocking that one sentence

• +1
Lol they can cope with their game while Western raised ppl slay
Same, back home I used to play “kabaddi”. It’s like wrestling mixed with tag and I used to be slamming niggas on the ground. Just lol if u arnt raised in a masculine society where strength>brain.
ye I got ur point and actually agree, was just jokingly mocking that one sentence
Yea my low tier brain couldn’t comprehend your sarcasm hahaha :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Same, back home I used to play “kabaddi”. It’s like wrestling mixed with tag and I used to be slamming niggas on the ground. Just lol if u arnt raised in a masculine society where strength>brain.

Yea my low tier brain couldn’t comprehend your sarcasm hahaha :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Exactly. Plus it helps being taller than them

Damn he got mogged.

• +1