I feel betrayed by my family

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
It's their fault that I have been morbidly obese since my childhood and throughout all of my developing years.

It's always been muh muh slow metabolism, muh fat genetics. I feel so fucking lied to, the first day that I stumbled upon r/loseit and read the wiki I began fucking losing weight, 1 fucking day after learning that it isn't muh slow metabolism that makes me fat.

But it's too fucking late, I have cucked myself. All the fat have produced estrogen and now I have hips wider than 90% of males that are normal weight jfl. :feelskek::feelswhy:

I was talking with 2 girls some time ago and they said that they're envious of my hourglass figure

FUUUCK I wanna strangle them reee. I thought a decade of bullying had made me immune to this shit but they destroyed my cope that nobody was gonna notice. :feelscry:

I feel fucking naked when I walk outside, my hips are giving me fucking BDD. :feelshaha: Is it even BDD or is just being realistic? :feelsthink:

Being morbidly obese throughout all of my school years has also contributed to me always having the lowest status which has led to bullying and exclusion which means I have a fucking incel mentality on life. I have no life experience, basically friendless, way too much hate for normies and a ruined mental state. :feelskek:

Not to mention I'll also have to deal with loose skin my entire life so I'll never have a good body.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Somalipirate, Kingcel32 and 29 others
fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 5694 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 6128, Chadeep and 14 others
Breedable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 4563, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Fatpill is the easiest pill to swallow tbh
I always knew being fat was not ok because normal people hate fat people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Danish_Retard
Fucking brutal tbh. Frame issues are the worst because there really is no solution only minimization. You don’t deserve this OP.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gargantuan
Allowing your kids to be obese should be considered child abuse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SolidSnake, Boots and 8 others
Your face looks ok bro, and you are probably exaggerating how bad your hips are

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
" I was talking with 2 girls some time ago and they said that they're envious of my hourglass figure "

giphy.gif

That is peak af, my condolences OP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32, Seppukucel and Danish_Retard
I have gandy hips

one of my bigger insecurities

• +1
Fatpill is the easiest pill to swallow tbh
I always knew being fat was not ok because normal people hate fat people
I knew this too, I was reminded of it every day but all my family is fat and so there most of my friends. Everybody was coping with "fat genetics" and "slow metabolism" (jfl) so I always thought I just was destined to be a fat subhuman. I never even looked into how to lose weight because all of the fad diet shit I had tried had obviously failed.

Fucking brutal tbh. Frame issues are the worst because there really is no solution only minimization. You don’t deserve this OP.
suifuel that I can never do anything about this other than getting wider shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
I feel you bro. Because of my parents I stuck at home eating junk food with worst possible posture from 12-15 which fucked my cranio facial development for which I have to get surgery now.
Men like us have to live with the mistakes of our parents and fix them to our greatest ability - or rope. It is what it is.

I have thought of roping my parents so many times because of it. Majority of my pain and suicide wish was because of their plain stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, Norwooder and 2 others
No one deserves this shit sorry man

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Chadeep, Norwooder and 1 other person
Allowing your kids to be obese should be considered child abuse
This. My parents abused me like this aswell. Both obese useless boomers that forced me to eat garbage food. I hoped they would die from covid so I got inheritance to spend on surgeries but nope. Even fucking Covid didn't kill them cuz they sit at home and rot all day anyways.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Norwooder, Fear and 4 others
It is not over,you have gl face plus you look tall.Losing fat will ascend you even more.It is not a fast process but you should keep fighting.Most generations are having terrible frames nowadays,even here in my country where most guys are lean and with good frames.Narrow shoulders are common trait today.Also your hips are too wide because of fat storage,i used to have it also when i was fat(till my 15 i was fat,then skinnyfat and now i am skinny).Fasting worked well for me.Families are so cucked today,i feel bad you experienced all the pain because of them).Also lot of people that were skinny most of their life usually have worst existant frames.

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Your body and face looks normal tbh. Most guys are skinnyfat, ur body doesnt stick out at all.

If u do some softmax (hair, dye eyebrows darker, tan, fix philtrum) u are good 2 go.

Last edited:
  • +1
I feel you bro. Because of my parents I stuck at home eating junk food with worst possible posture from 12-15 which fucked my cranio facial development for which I have to get surgery now.
Men like us have to live with the mistakes of our parents and fix them to our greatest ability - or rope. It is what it is.

I have thought of roping my parents so many times because of it. Majority of my pain and suicide wish was because of their plain stupidity.
No surgery for wide hips :feelswah:

But indeed it's almost entirely nurture and not nature in everything in life. Even if you have shit genes with a good environment almost everyone can become decent looking and ascend their social class.

Instead, I am here because my mother couldn't be bothered to discipline me after 10, tbf I have always been a mess mentally, so I can understand why she checked out but most of my daily pain is from that. My life could have been so much better if I was just a normal weight through puberty and didn't just get to do whatever the fuck I wanted. A preteen can't make good decisions about their life jfl.

It is what it is. We have to fix the problems our nurturing created. I have to become normal mentally, fix my face, body and find some way to become disciplined.

This. My parents abused me like this aswell. Both obese useless boomers that forced me to eat garbage food. I hoped they would die from covid so I got inheritance to spend on surgeries but nope. Even fucking Covid didn't kill them cuz they sit at home and rot all day anyways.
My condolences, good luck with unlearning what they have thaught, you bro.

tbh what makes me even madder and feel like this is a betrayal is that my mother has a doctorate in a biological field so she knew about calories and what I needed to not end up like this through my entire childhood, yet I was left to do whatever I want and "cook" my own food every day.

It is not over,you have gl face plus you look tall.Losing fat will ascend you even more.It is not a fast process but you should keep fighting.Most generations are having terrible frames nowadays,even here in my country where most guys are lean and with good frames.Narrow shoulders are common trait today.Also your hips are too wide because of fat storage,i used to have it also when i was fat(till my 15 i was fat,then skinnyfat and now i am skinny).Fasting worked well for me.Families are so cucked today,i feel bad you experienced all the pain because of them).Also lot of people that were skinny most of their life usually have worst existant frames.

Thanks for the encouraging words but there is only skin on my hips, you can clearly see the bone. I have already lost most of my fat in that area. It isn't over, but I'll never have a good body. Something that I dreamed about having every day when I was fat but thought was unattainable. Now it has actually become unattainable.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Hero of the Imperium, Zercic and 3 others
tfw you are thiccer than most girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Danish_Retard
is there anything you can do in the gym to make it less brutal?

• +1
is there anything you can do in the gym to make it less brutal?
I can get wider shoulders, I'll never have an aesthetic frame tho. But at least I don't have a small frame.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and Pubertymaxxer3
I can get wider shoulders, I'll never have an aesthetic frame tho. But at least I don't have a small frame.
Bro u can change it

Look up ribcagemaxxing
Big Ribcage = necessity for v taper

• +1
Bro u can change it

Look up ribcagemaxxing
Big Ribcage = necessity for v taper
Will it ever be possible to get my ribcage area to the width of my hips without abusing tren for a decade?

Will it ever be possible to get my ribcage area to the width of my hips without abusing tren for a decade?
No need for any drugs there are simple exercises to do but you need to be low fat to see the results if ur fat ur hips are gonna be big like me lol

I'm kinda tall but I'm hgh maxing to. Be as tall as possible and give myself a top tier body and thicker frame while I. Can

Ribcage closes at around 25 same for shoulders

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard
No need for any drugs there are simple exercises to do but you need to be low fat to see the results if ur fat ur hips are gonna be big like me lol

I'm kinda tall but I'm hgh maxing to. Be as tall as possible and give myself a top tier body and thicker frame while I. Can

Ribcage closes at around 25 same for shoulders
I'm in pretty big debt right now but let's say I can acquire HGH before I am 19, I am almost 17 rn, will I still be able to expand my frame? I haven't grown 1cm in 2-3 years so I have completely given up on any kind of heightmaxxing that isn't wearing lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Chadelite
I'm in pretty big debt right now but let's say I can acquire HGH before I am 19, I am almost 17 rn, will I still be able to expand my frame? I haven't grown 1cm in 2-3 years so I have completely given up on any kind of heightmaxxing that isn't wearing lifts.
100% bro

But nibba how are you in debt at 17?
"

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Danish_Retard
No surgery for wide hips :feelswah:

But indeed it's almost entirely nurture and not nature in everything in life. Even if you have shit genes with a good environment almost everyone can become decent looking and ascend their social class.

Instead, I am here because my mother couldn't be bothered to discipline me after 10, tbf I have always been a mess mentally, so I can understand why she checked out but most of my daily pain is from that. My life could have been so much better if I was just a normal weight through puberty and didn't just get to do whatever the fuck I wanted. A preteen can't make good decisions about their life jfl.

It is what it is. We have to fix the problems our nurturing created. I have to become normal mentally, fix my face, body and find some way to become disciplined.

My condolences, good luck with unlearning what they have thaught, you bro.

tbh what makes me even madder and feel like this is a betrayal is that my mother has a doctorate in a biological field so she knew about calories and what I needed to not end up like this through my entire childhood, yet I was left to do whatever I want and "cook" my own food every day.

Thanks for the encouraging words but there is only skin on my hips, you can clearly see the bone. I have already lost most of my fat in that area. It isn't over, but I'll never have a good body. Something that I dreamed about having every day when I was fat but thought was unattainable. Now it has actually become unattainable.
Yeah i see bone.Some things can't be really changed.You can still gymcel and put some muscle.Your shoulders are atleast average.You can still add some muscle mass to get them wider.Just look at Zyzz when he was young and after.He mogs almost everyone with his aesthetics.Maybe you can't go for some Bear mode or great frame,but you can still go with that phisique for some ottermode phisique.It is also the most attractive one for getting girls your age.Good luck bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Danish_Retard
I feel you bro but if your parents knew that being fat can have long lasting negative effects they wouldve told you

Ive been obese since i was 8 and im now 15 ive been 30-35% bf at my worst now im 25% losing it day by day

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadelite, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
literally you need to gain ALOT OF MUSLE MASS on upper body and lose bf from that hips to fix that, you wont be frame mogger but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel, Chadelite and Danish_Retard
White + blonde + green eyes + not obese + not short. Automatically make you in the normie range. Don't worry bro looks don't matter anyway women only care about personality :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :bluepill:.

Just make sure you stare at then with passion and mesmerize them with your green eyes while you ejaculate deep inside.

Jokes aside even with all your falios it's no where near over for you

• +1
Gigachad

• JFL
It's their fault that I have been morbidly obese since my childhood and throughout all of my developing years.

It's always been muh muh slow metabolism, muh fat genetics. I feel so fucking lied to, the first day that I stumbled upon r/loseit and read the wiki I began fucking losing weight, 1 fucking day after learning that it isn't muh slow metabolism that makes me fat.

But it's too fucking late, I have cucked myself. All the fat have produced estrogen and now I have hips wider than 90% of males that are normal weight jfl. :feelskek::feelswhy:
View attachment 475033

I was talking with 2 girls some time ago and they said that they're envious of my hourglass figure
View attachment 475039
FUUUCK I wanna strangle them reee. I thought a decade of bullying had made me immune to this shit but they destroyed my cope that nobody was gonna notice. :feelscry:

I feel fucking naked when I walk outside, my hips are giving me fucking BDD. :feelshaha: Is it even BDD or is just being realistic? :feelsthink:

Being morbidly obese throughout all of my school years has also contributed to me always having the lowest status which has led to bullying and exclusion which means I have a fucking incel mentality on life. I have no life experience, basically friendless, way too much hate for normies and a ruined mental state. :feelskek:

Not to mention I'll also have to deal with loose skin my entire life so I'll never have a good body.

Easy dude if you read any of these posts read mine. Get HD liposuction to permanently remove the fat cells from the body and contour.

Also hit the gym , eat clean whole foods. Also possiblly look into testosterone (this I can't verify as I havnt injected before)

• +1
100% bro

But nibba how are you in debt at 17?
"
Drivers liscence. Obscenely expensive in Denmark because it's government mandated that you spent a certain ammount of hours in training and learning theory. Easily 2000 euro I have signed up but haven't gotten a final price yet. Then there is class trip, I'm in a class with a bunch of upper class rich kids and I barely have any friends so I chose to go on the class trip. It costs 2200 euro

I basically had no money, like on my card so I have borrowed the money to do the above. Pretty stupid but I did both before I got blackpilled.

Yeah i see bone.Some things can't be really changed.You can still gymcel and put some muscle.Your shoulders are atleast average.You can still add some muscle mass to get them wider.Just look at Zyzz when he was young and after.He mogs almost everyone with his aesthetics.Maybe you can't go for some Bear mode or great frame,but you can still go with that phisique for some ottermode phisique.It is also the most attractive one for getting girls your age.Good luck bro!
Thanks bro, I'll have to work with what I have.

I feel you bro but if your parents knew that being fat can have long lasting negative effects they wouldve told you

Ive been obese since i was 8 and im now 15 ive been 30-35% bf at my worst now im 25% losing it day by day
My mom has a doctorate in a biological field, she should be completely aware of all the negative side effects. TBH I think she stopped having the mental energy to discipline me when I was around 10. I was bullied severely physically in my childhood so I have been pretty fucked mentally since before I can remember you know.

She has let me do what ever I want since I was like 10-11. She never made food for me so I ate like absolute shit. Basically just being a stupid fucking teenager.

Easy dude if you read any of these posts read mine. Get HD liposuction to permanently remove the fat cells from the body and contour.

Also hit the gym , eat clean whole foods. Also possiblly look into testosterone (this I can't verify as I havnt injected before)
No liposuction for my hip bones.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and Chadelite
Bump

• Love it
Dont buy HGH, its extremely expensive and wont do shit. Just lose weigh and train ur upper body so u dont look framecel.

also why doesnt ur parents support u financially? My mom always tries to bluepill me but she pays everything for me tbh.

• +1
It’s ok bro we got you, lose weight, bulk max a bit, and there will be no extra skin left

• +1

View attachment 475033

View attachment 475039

Dom face. Tbh don’t know what to say other than gymcel and get loose skin removal surgery. Praying for your ascension bro bro :cry:🙏

• +1
You look cute to me:love:

• JFL
Dont buy HGH, its extremely expensive and wont do shit. Just lose weigh and train ur upper body so u dont look framecel.

also why doesnt ur parents support u financially? My mom always tries to bluepill me but she pays everything for me tbh.
Single mum with low income. She pays for my electricity, food, water, heat, shelter etc. She just doesn't have the money to pay for expensive shit like class trip and drivers licence.

It’s ok bro we got you, lose weight, bulk max a bit, and there will be no extra skin left
There will still be a lot of noticeable skin left.

Dom face. Tbh don’t know what to say other than gymcel and get loose skin removal surgery. Praying for your ascension bro bro :cry:🙏
Loose skin removal surgery is a giant surgery that costs around the same as a bimax and leaves big scars.

You look cute to me:love:
thank

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deer and Deleted member 5393
you remind me of a .co user that was also from denmark

• JFL
you remind me of a .co user that was also from denmark
jfl over. How can a dane be incel tho? He should just SEAmaxx tbh.

you look normal you mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: deer
lovely interior

• JFL
Cope I have wide hips yet I've always been skinny

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6873