I feel lack of confidence now

A

Arminius

Diamond
Hey guys I have been working hard in the gym, with my bulking cycle, test tren and Anadrol, however I have retained too much water, my chiseled face became more rounded and obviously makes me feel insecure cuz I dont look cute as before, however I look bigger and fuller, im decided to bulk as hard as I can, I will have time to get ripped, but even having a nice body at my 5 8 of height I have never dated a girl, I joined the gym with the goal of becoming a pussy destroyer, I have been working out since my 15 yo, now im 17 and I got a nice body but where are the girls boobs and butts ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and AutismMaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Justttt, joeveniro and 6 others
Hey guys I have been working hard in the gym, with my bulking cycle, test tren and Anadrol, however I have retained too much water, my chiseled face became more rounded and obviously makes me feel insecure cuz I dont look cute as before, however I look bigger and fuller, im decided to bulk as hard as I can, I will have time to get ripped, but even having a nice body at my 5 8 of height I have never dated a girl, I joined the gym with the goal of becoming a pussy destroyer, I have been working out since my 15 yo, now im 17 and I got a nice body but where are the girls boobs and butts ?
Status>Looks

Good thing you learned this young so you dont waste your youth obsessing only over looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper and BigBoy
i dont have a really good status, im known as a ki
Status>Looks

Good thing you learned this young so you dont waste your youth obsessing only ove
perhaps I just need to be bigger and leaner, to impress girls, bulking always make me kinda depressed

i dont have a really good status, im known as a ki

perhaps I just need to be bigger and leaner, to impress girls, bulking always make me kinda depressed
Athletic body is more attractive than bulked ogre body yes.

But still, you need to work on making yourself more arrogant towards women, this will increase your status over them and give more results than any new gym routine would.

Watch this series, it helps men a lot to self-actualize their arrogance at women, which is 100% necessary to feel low inhib around them.

5’8? gym means nothing, worry about face and money And looking/acting intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
m
5’8? gym means nothing, worry about face and money And looking/acting intelligent.
my face is good I think and almost everyone think the same

anyone think having naturally high hormones = bloatcel? is hormone panel worth it? Anyone ever got results from lowering E to remove bloat? At this point I'll even consider lowering T just to lower bloat... tired of working hard like a pig having almost no fat and yet facial thickness is same as lower back... about 15-20mm if i pinch...

• +1
Reactions: Arminius
Lmao at taking a hardcore steroid cycle at 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, antiantifa and BigBoy
You have to pursue the girls. You still have to try to talk to them and invite them to lunch. Chads get approached by women, but only by a small percentage of aggressive girls so that would depend on how many girls you are around.

In one more year you can sign up for a dating app which will make finding girls easy.

Also be aware that you might only be attractive to certain women even if you're looks maxed. Different women are more attracted to different things. We looks max the things that attract all women, but they still vary on preference for things like race and some other things.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You have to pursue the girls. You still have to try to talk to them and invite them to lunch. Chads get approached by women, but only by a small percentage of aggressive girls so that would depend on how many girls you are around.

In one more year you can sign up for a dating app which will make finding girls easy.

Also be aware that you might only be attractive to certain women even if you're looks maxed. Different women are more attracted to different things. We looks max the things that attract all women, but they still vary on preference for things like race and some other things.
sure, im 5 8, I weight 71 kg and im around 11 % bf now, pretty shredded even bulking but retaining a lot of water, im maybe eastern German race, like polish or Austrian, I look more Austrian than German, dark blonde hair, grey-hazel eyes, straight and good eyebrows, big nose with high bridge but big, high cheekbones, good lips, good teeth, strong neck, my weak sided are height and my retained face now that im bulking

• +1
sure, im 5 8, I weight 71 kg and im around 11 % bf now, pretty shredded even bulking but retaining a lot of water, im maybe eastern German race, like polish or Austrian, I look more Austrian than German, dark blonde hair, grey-hazel eyes, straight and good eyebrows, big nose with high bridge but big, high cheekbones, good lips, good teeth, strong neck, my weak sided are height and my retained face now that im bulking
Don't forget about your jaw. Women like guys with strong jaws. I don't know why.

There's guides on you-tube for building up your jaw; but essentially it comes down to mewing and chewing gum.

Don't forget about your jaw. Women like guys with strong jaws. I don't know why.

There's guides on you-tube for building up your jaw; but essentially it comes down to mewing and chewing gum.
being shredded helps me with my jaw but I got a really small jaw even being shredded

• +1
Athletic body is more attractive than bulked ogre body yes.

But still, you need to work on making yourself more arrogant towards women, this will increase your status over them and give more results than any new gym routine would.

Watch this series, it helps men a lot to self-actualize their arrogance at women, which is 100% necessary to feel low inhib around them.

No its not and im speaking from expérience and theres a big difference too.

Good job destroying your endocrine system at 17 op