I feel like incels are very rare tbh

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Nigga I cant imagine any young adult male I know who seems to dont have sex at all despite wanting to

Most either have girlfriends or are getting girls here and there, nothing too crazy, but true incels dont look that common to me tbh

Most niggas seem to have active sexual lives unless everyone is frauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, .👽., Albeacho and 17 others
Everyone male frauds how much they get laid

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, No Bones Dax, Melo95 and 25 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Mongrelcel, hebbewem and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7465 and Looks234
I think it’s easier for the average guy to get laid in South America than in the US. Ive met some people from Venezuela and they pretty much describe it as a fuck fest.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: doll, itorroella9, Deleted member 10524 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
brazillian girls are all whores jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Essonerian, Tyronecell, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Fucking a girl once every year isn’t a active sexual life
Bro most niggas I know have active sexual lives

We always talk about it tbh and they dont seem to be frauding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Looks234
from what enrique taught me all i have to do is sing and a who parade of bitches want to fuck me and i fuck the hottest one in the middle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
I know a fair number of legit incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853

maybe its because ur social cirle consists of people who arent inels jfl???
People tend to stick to social circles of those similar to them. If ur friends are all normies then what did u expect

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, hebbewem and tyronelite
depends on location. south america is a sexy party especially for good looking man

Massive cope 30 percent of men are incels and over 90 percent are undesirables

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Mongrelcel, Babyblackcarrot and 4 others
massive cope, 10% of men are incels and 50% undesirable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, 5'8manlet and everythingisacope
massive cope, 10% of men are incels and 50% undesirable
Keep coping infact most men are undesirables
And only get women because they basically participate in complicated prostitution exchanging time and money or attention for sex
Which mean your mom was a hooker remember she wouldn't fuck ur father if he didn't do her bidding

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 7465
Keep coping infact most men are undesirables
And only get women because they basically participate in complicated prostitution exchanging time and money or attention for sex
Which mean your mom was a hooker
Keep coping you're bottom 10%, not bottom 30%

Keep coping you're bottom 10%, not bottom 30%
Yes I'm the lowest even men don't like me looks
However it still doesn't change the fact that most women have no innate attraction to men

Exactly bro it's like so easy to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Essonerian, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Agreed. PSLers exaggerate number of incels in real life to make themselves feel better like "Oh see my situation is not uncommon. Over 25% of men are incels in denial. My life is not worse than most men's lives. "

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, tyronelite, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Everyone male frauds how much they get laid
this and truecels are really rare tbh u must be ugly not to get laid at all (despite years and years of trying)

maybe its because ur social cirle consists of people who arent inels jfl???
People tend to stick to social circles of those similar to them. If ur friends are all normies then what did u expect
In what social circles would I find incels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
I would say 5 or maybe 10% of all men are incels

On internet forums. But irl incels dont have friends, people dont wanna interact with uglies
Idk I still think you niggas are exagerating, I would say only 5% of all men are incels, maybe even less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Genesis 3
3 God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’”

A primitive root; properly to {touch} that {is} lay the hand upon (for any purpose; {euphemistically} to lie with a woman)

Delusion.
It's 80%

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Because your friiends arent ethnic

• Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
They are. True incels are disfigured & have facial features out of the norm.

Most men live a sedimentary lifestyle & don't "looksmax" to their full potential.

you live in brazil though, not the west

plus most incels are shut ins. if you're an above average male are you gonna know shut ins?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
you live in brazil though, not the west

plus most incels are shut ins. if you're an above average male are you gonna know shut ins?
Brazil is literally in the west and brazilian young culture is not that different from the US

Plus if incels are shut ins then there cant be a high number of them since you cant expect 30% of the young male population to be shut ins or something, the number is probably around 5-10%

Nigga I cant imagine any young adult male I know who seems to dont have sex at all despite wanting to

Most either have girlfriends or are getting girls here and there, nothing too crazy, but true incels dont look that common to me tbh

You don't see them because they rarely leave their dungeons. They exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Brazil is literally in the west and brazilian young culture is not that different from the US

Plus if incels are shut ins then there cant be a high number of them since you cant expect 30% of the young male population to be shut ins or something, the number is probably around 5-10%
then explain this chart

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Essonerian, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person

Dude
Most people are average looking
Ugly people are just as rare as very gl people.
In fact they are even more scarce and hard to find than the rest.
Most people i see on a daily basis are oka ish looking some are above average and some are average or something in between.
I rarely see any ugly person or subhuman out there.

Depends how you define incels, but if involuntary celibate then male involuntary celibacy is definitely increasing

Aren’t incels generally subhuman AND socially isolated?

It's almost like being an incel is an undesirable trait nobody desires to be ascribed as

Why would you lie about your lay count I mean it's like frauding your height, dick size or money JFL nobody does that

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
It's almost like being an incel is an undesirable trait nobody desires to be ascribed as

Why would you lie about your lay count I mean it's like frauding your height, dick size or money JFL nobody does that
This

It's probably because you're too normie to hear of them or see any. Most are indoors 24/7 and are outcast

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Mastermind
Incel meaning you can't get the girl you want and attracted to?95% of the males are incels then. Top tier girls are just for top tier or rich males
Incel meaning no female want you no matter how she looks like or if u attracted to her or not? I don't think any male like this exists tbh, I you are the ugliest , you can date your absurdly ugly foid version but no one does it tbh.

That's literally what I do, lie through my teeth every time.someone asks me about my sex life. Every incel frauds irl, that's why you don't see them.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt