I feel like roping

N

Norwooder

Master
Take a fucking candid video of yourself man,
and watch it
You'll want to fking rope
You look at guys in real life and you think you are better looking than them but you actually overrate your looks ,
If you are here you are not fking average man
take a candid vid of yourself, that's the face you've been using to interact with people your entire life
no wonder your life turned out like it did

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Jew
Me too, I'm very sad today

Not gonna do shit obviously

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: malignant
bye.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
no let me cope in peace with my select frauding pics

Take a fucking candid video of yourself man,
and watch it
You'll want to fking rope
You look at guys in real life and you think you are better looking than them but you actually overrate your looks ,
If you are here you are not fking average man
take a candid vid of yourself, that's the face you've been using to interact with people your entire life
no wonder your life turned out like it did
Nah bro lens distortion is cucking your face you look better irl trust me

FUCKING SNAP OUT OF IT FAGGOT

If you are an ugly fuck, it’s better for you to be overconfident than a fucking cuck. Ever notice at school those ugly redhead motherfuckers that would shit talk everyone? They had nothing to lose, we all knew they were hideous.

Statusmaxx, become someone of authority. Be well learned on many topics that get brought up in the circles you wish to belong to. If you are an ugly cunt, own it. It’s who you are, just don’t think there’s other things you can’t improve upon.

I CANNOT STAND THIS WEAK MINDED MENTALITY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and fukmylyf

FUCKING SNAP OUT OF IT FAGGOT

If you are an ugly fuck, it’s better for you to be overconfident than a fucking cuck. Ever notice at school those ugly redhead motherfuckers that would shit talk everyone? They had nothing to lose, we all knew they were hideous.

Statusmaxx, become someone of authority. Be well learned on many topics that get brought up in the circles you wish to belong to. If you are an ugly cunt, own it. It’s who you are, just don’t think there’s other things you can’t improve upon.

I CANNOT STAND THIS WEAK MINDED MENTALITY.
Jesters never win, have fun you stupid fking cunt

bdd or am I uggo?
Screen Shot 2020 08 03 at 75223 pm