I feel zero remorse for frauding with surgeries and cheating my genetics

Cope. Make sure you make them Hard Mew from birth until age 18 while having correct body posture, invest in a FacePuller for them at age 10, make them play hard hitting sports, make sure they eat nothing but fruits, vegetables and clean lean meats, no sugar cuz it’ll fuck their teeth up, make sure they sleep 8 hours every night with no lights on, make sure they swim from age 4 until 17 to have wide clavicles, go do a check up every 3 months to see what they’re deficient on so you can maximize that with foods and supplementation and to top it all off make sure their mom is atleast 5’7” with a super PCT and compact mid face. That’s how GigaChads are made
Elaborate on "what they're deficient on" pls

Everyone should get the genuine fuck off this site and be at work and consulting surgeons, you learn all you need to ascend in the first 2 weeks you spend on this site. Most here are subconsiously coping thinking that a free looksmax (softmax) will come out so they dont have to pay for shrgeries

• +1
Reactions: alex569, LooksJourney and HighIQcel
Elaborate on "what they're deficient on" pls
That’s what labs are made for; if they have any vitamin decencies. Basically if you make your kids live the way nature intended them to be they’ll be what we call chads and stacies because we were meant to have correct tongue and body posture along with living outside and hunting

Problem with surgery is, it's like a gamble. You stack a good amount of money for months/years and the good results are not even guaranteed. It can even makes you look worse. I agree with the idea that you should still cheat whatsoever in order to circumvent the unfair state of being one was put on since birth.
no lottery, just pick god tier surgeons and do your work

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Right, but I doubt that it is realistic for the majority of men. As most of us are just broke anyway.

I needed to read this tbh, posts like these make me grateful for finding PSL.

Everyone who ascends with surgery should do a vasectomy. The whole reason why we are suffering is because our ugly parent reproduced, don't repeat the same mistakes.

Even the best surgeons can give shit results, and even if the surgery goes perfectly it could still make you look worse/same/better it really is a total crapshoot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Even the best surgeons can give shit results, and even if the surgery goes perfectly it could still make you look worse/same/better it really is a total crapshoot
Am I’m not hating on surgery, but I’ve never seen a person on these sites legitimately improve thru surgery. All the people that looked good post surgery already looked good presurgery like amnesia. The one, emphasis on one example everyone uses is that one guy that got double jaw and beard transplant. Double jaw usually has very good results if you need it but its expensive and very invasive and you still run into the problems I laid about before (bad result from surgeon/bad result for you). But even that guy the literall poster boy for surgical ascension the picture look somehow frauded and also he looks phaggy

Sounds a bit retarded but I really think it’s mostly tongue posture since birth that kicked into over drive for most male models, but you’re right. These bitches don’t even care about you even if you HAD god tier genetics. My friend is an 8/10 and got cheated on not once, not twice but three times from three different bitches to get this, uglier dudes. It’s because he tried loving the hoe when they don’t even love themselves. They only care about the bone cells that were told to give you that lower third, not you as a person. Love ain’t real; never did exist, never will.

Lmaoooooo

Sounds a bit retarded but I really think it’s mostly tongue posture since birth that kicked into over drive for most male models, but you’re right. These bitches don’t even care about you even if you HAD god tier genetics. My friend is an 8/10 and got cheated on not once, not twice but three times from three different bitches to get this, uglier dudes. It’s because he tried loving the hoe when they don’t even love themselves. They only care about the bone cells that were told to give you that lower third, not you as a person. Love ain’t real; never did exist, never will.

This is true the two biggest chads in my grade got cheated on multiple times with dues that weren’t even as good looking

Your son will inherit your genes, not your surgeries

Everyone who ascends with surgery should do a vasectomy. The whole reason why we are suffering is because our ugly parent reproduced, don't repeat the same mistakes.
Depends if it's due to environmental reasons or genetic factors
For a lot of people here its a combination of both but if you have subhuman genetics I agree you shouldn't spread them

My friend is an 8/10 and got cheated on not once, not twice but three times from three different bitches to get this, uglier dudes. It’s because he tried loving the hoe when they don’t even love themselves.
8/10? are you sure? That's male model tier! Do you mean 5.5/10 maybe? He got cheated on multible times? Is there something completely off with his mentality?

JFL if you feel any remorse when foids make up fraud on a daily basis