[Theory] I finally found it HAIR PART THEORY (Actual theory by scientists)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
Here is a normie article explaining it. Basically its over if you part your hair from left to right (From the viewers point of view)

When they wanted Superman to be in his confident superhero form they parted his hair differently than his bumbling idiotic normie self. And there is an actual study that backs up that men who part their hair like Superman is depicted are more likely to become elected officials and CEOs

ALSO IT MIGHT EVEN EXPLAIN YOUR AUTISM BY WHICH WAY YOUR HAIR NATURALLY PARTS

The observations made by Mr. Walter and Ms. Walter involving The Hair Part Theory have shown that most men who are right-parters are strongly atypical in some way. They usually display one or more of these following personality traits, singly or in different combinations from both of the following lists. Men who haven’t overcome the potentially negative influence of the right hair part usually display one or more of the following potentially negatively perceived characteristics (many of the non-famous right-parters):

Obsessive Extreme Eccentric Fanatical Defensive Naïve Socially inept Weak Radical Wooden

Men who are enormously confident and/or handsome and who have overcome the potentially negative influence of the right hair part usually portray one or more of the following positive characteristics (most of the famous right-parters):

Sensitive Highly accomplished in 1 or 2 areas Open Untraditional Empathetic Sympathetic Skilled communicator Trustworthy Ultra dedicated Single-mindedness Creative Dashing

HOWEVER it does say you can overcome the negative traits people assume about you IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE

If not, and also if the right-parting man is not an extremely confident or attractive person, according to our observations most people’s first response is most times unsure and many times negative

JOKER WAS A RIGHT PARTER LMFAO

Chico OF COURSE PARTS THE CORRECT WAY

Here's a link to the actual 15 page study

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

asian manlet trying to kpopmax
dn rd. no hair part for your face

Elias

Elias

Dn rd
Im a left parter

What does this mean

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

How do actually know how my hair parts?

my hair is like an Afro

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
What if my hair parts in middle

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Allahu akbar 💣💣💣
So is it good to part hair right or left?

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Quantum
for those asking "what about me", i think the side your hair naturally parts at doesn't indicate feminity or masculinity. it's just how people perceive not. only read the summary but that what i think

eyes

eyes

Disgusting 6'8 framecel
Over for me.
I've parted my hair like the joker did.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Head of Head of Doctors
dn rd but parts me

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Instructor
Just kys if you dont have middle parting with curtains

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Allahu akbar 💣💣💣
U want to part ur hair in the direction like chico here

my hair looks like the Chico above except it's right part, left part I don't get much volume
Also from when I was a kid my hair was always left part but then I changed it to right because there was lack of volume

chadpreetcel123

chadpreetcel123

Zephir
My hair has always parted to the right

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

There is no point in living if you're sub-chad
mine just curls randomly in all different directions

Zyros

Zyros

Master
But article seems to state that it's more about what you subsconsciously decide to part it like. Mine (or I subconsciously) parts from the left when short like superman example, or in the middle if long, so I think it's more about how your choice shows certain personality traits.

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
But article seems to state that it's more about what you subsconsciously decide to part it like. Mine (or I subconsciously) parts from the left when short like superman example, or in the middle if long, so I think it's more about how your choice shows certain personality traits.

Yeah its mostly personality traits people perceive in you. And it says if you are really GL it doesn't matter anyway. PLUS how do we know that the "positive" personality traits the scientists assign are even positive for sexual attraction.

Zyros

Zyros

Master
Yeah its mostly personality traits people perceive in you. And it says if you are really GL it doesn't matter anyway. PLUS how do we know that the "positive" personality traits the scientists assign are even positive for sexual attraction.
Yes I guessed so. To me the best hair comb will always be the "all slick back":
1585263473495.png
1585263512980.png
1585263561901.png
1585263825321.png

There is something about this kind of "completely clear forehead" look that I love, with no slick lateral direction, just all back and tight
of course, my favorite hairstlyle revolves around this (tied back very tight), the only reason I can't always wear this hairstyle is my thin neck and frame not being able to be concealed by scarfs all year long, and I needing the long untied hair to mask them, so my body ruins me being able to style my hair like I want without restrictions. Part of the reason I have long hair in the first place is that one, if I didn't have this abnormally narrow frame i would probably change my hair length more often
1585263868153.png
1585263901442.png

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
This is like one of those things where wearing muh red makes you more attractive

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
I always assumed you part your hair with your dominant hand, like if you’re right handed its easier to part right to left

Solidcoin

Solidcoin

Knowledgable
Failed thread,

99% of people's hair parts left to right

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)