I finally found it HAIR PART THEORY (Actual theory by scientists)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Here is a normie article explaining it. Basically its over if you part your hair from left to right (From the viewers point of view)

When they wanted Superman to be in his confident superhero form they parted his hair differently than his bumbling idiotic normie self. And there is an actual study that backs up that men who part their hair like Superman is depicted are more likely to become elected officials and CEOs

47f57a213e519e73216c7510.jpg

ALSO IT MIGHT EVEN EXPLAIN YOUR AUTISM BY WHICH WAY YOUR HAIR NATURALLY PARTS

The observations made by Mr. Walter and Ms. Walter involving The Hair Part Theory have shown that most men who are right-parters are strongly atypical in some way. They usually display one or more of these following personality traits, singly or in different combinations from both of the following lists. Men who haven’t overcome the potentially negative influence of the right hair part usually display one or more of the following potentially negatively perceived characteristics (many of the non-famous right-parters):

Obsessive Extreme Eccentric Fanatical Defensive Naïve Socially inept Weak Radical Wooden

Men who are enormously confident and/or handsome and who have overcome the potentially negative influence of the right hair part usually portray one or more of the following positive characteristics (most of the famous right-parters):

Sensitive Highly accomplished in 1 or 2 areas Open Untraditional Empathetic Sympathetic Skilled communicator Trustworthy Ultra dedicated Single-mindedness Creative Dashing

HOWEVER it does say you can overcome the negative traits people assume about you IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE

If not, and also if the right-parting man is not an extremely confident or attractive person, according to our observations most people’s first response is most times unsure and many times negative

JOKER WAS A RIGHT PARTER LMFAO

0b068586350ca85f731b55c7.jpg

Chico OF COURSE PARTS THE CORRECT WAY

d63d02ba1b9a31562a9d6437970f1987.jpg

Here's a link to the actual 15 page study

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Effortless and 7 others
read this i did not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, fukmylyf and Elias
Dn rd
Im a left parter

What does this mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How do actually know how my hair parts?

my hair is like an Afro

• +1
What if my hair parts in middle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
So is it good to part hair right or left?

• +1
for those asking "what about me", i think the side your hair naturally parts at doesn't indicate feminity or masculinity. it's just how people perceive not. only read the summary but that what i think

• +1
Over for me.
I've parted my hair like the joker did.

• +1
dn rd but parts me

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and fukmylyf
Just kys if you dont have middle parting with curtains

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6401
U want to part ur hair in the direction like chico here

d63d02ba1b9a31562a9d6437970f1987.jpg
my hair looks like the Chico above except it's right part, left part I don't get much volume
Also from when I was a kid my hair was always left part but then I changed it to right because there was lack of volume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
My hair has always parted to the right

• +1
mine just curls randomly in all different directions

• +1
But article seems to state that it's more about what you subsconsciously decide to part it like. Mine (or I subconsciously) parts from the left when short like superman example, or in the middle if long, so I think it's more about how your choice shows certain personality traits.

• +1
But article seems to state that it's more about what you subsconsciously decide to part it like. Mine (or I subconsciously) parts from the left when short like superman example, or in the middle if long, so I think it's more about how your choice shows certain personality traits.

Yeah its mostly personality traits people perceive in you. And it says if you are really GL it doesn't matter anyway. PLUS how do we know that the "positive" personality traits the scientists assign are even positive for sexual attraction.

• +1
Yeah its mostly personality traits people perceive in you. And it says if you are really GL it doesn't matter anyway. PLUS how do we know that the "positive" personality traits the scientists assign are even positive for sexual attraction.

Yes I guessed so. To me the best hair comb will always be the "all slick back":

There is something about this kind of "completely clear forehead" look that I love, with no slick lateral direction, just all back and tight
of course, my favorite hairstlyle revolves around this (tied back very tight), the only reason I can't always wear this hairstyle is my thin neck and frame not being able to be concealed by scarfs all year long, and I needing the long untied hair to mask them, so my body ruins me being able to style my hair like I want without restrictions. Part of the reason I have long hair in the first place is that one, if I didn't have this abnormally narrow frame i would probably change my hair length more often

• +1
This is like one of those things where wearing muh red makes you more attractive

• +1
I always assumed you part your hair with your dominant hand, like if you’re right handed its easier to part right to left

• +1
Failed thread,

99% of people's hair parts left to right

• +1