I finally found purpose in life after I read the Quran it's really mind blowing

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
I decided to become religious after @inceletto suggested we become Muslims

I started reading Quran
Images 3

This book is amazing

This book telling you bad kafir people are going to hell and Muslim people are going to heaven and they will get laid forever even if you are subhuman 1/10.

EVERYTHING is connected and makes sense now
Giphy downsized large

Bad people are bad, Muslims people are good, that's literally it
Tenor 3
200 IQ

This book was definitely written by a genius

Fuck biology fuck science fuck Steve Jobs fuck Bill Gates, mohammed is the true IQ Mogger, cancel all your surgeries JFL if you are not Muslim and getting laid with 10/10 bitches after you die u utter Subhumans

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WhatToDo, inceletto, eyearea and 1 other person
Mashallah akhi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
A229BF85 FFDD 4F60 B172 BC276C2B4097

• So Sad
Stop fucking lying that was the worst book I ever read it takes 3 hours to read the first chapter and 20 seconds to read the last chapter who the fuck designs a book like that who isn't a moron?

The book is shit and it's not even in order, read the Bible it's actually coherent and IN ORDER unlike the Quran where you read one sentence then have to flip forward to chapter 800 verse 13 to read the next relating verse.

It's a shit book for people who couldn't read 1400 years ago, that's probably why it was orally taught for so long.

Religion is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, WhatToDo and Deleted member 1338
Stop fucking lying that was the worst book I ever read it takes 3 hours to read the first chapter and 20 seconds to read the last chapter who the fuck designs a book like that who isn't a moron?

The book is shit and it's not even in order, read the Bible it's actually coherent and IN ORDER unlike the Quran where you read one sentence then have to flip forward to chapter 800 verse 13 to read the next relating verse.

It's a shit book for people who couldn't read 1400 years ago, that's probably why it was orally taught for so long.

Religion is cope.
I think this may be a satire thread

• Love it
I think this may be a satire thread
I wasn't sure if it was satire or low IQ so I just destroyed it just in case tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 1338
Islam indeed mogs,fuck you if it was a satire