I finally got a date

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
I asked to hang out with a girl that seems very interested in me. What should I do in the first date? I have no idea what to do. My idea is bringing her to a private place I know chat with her and go for the kiss.
What do you think?
@Lev Peshkov @Fatsofag @HowAmIAlive123 @Britishlooksmaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 7079, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
Pull out your dick if she's interested she will fuck if not she won't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Superiority Embodied, Deleted member 7560, goat2x and 2 others
well done ubermogger u have finally grew some balls

take a phenibut or drink a bit of alcohol and then hide the smell before you go because you are extremely high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and HowAmIAlive123
Reported for brag

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
A wise man once sad average men shouldn't go on "dates" but they should instead seize the opportunity of the female being vulnerable and go for the pussy before the bitch knows what's happening and can't back down because it's already gone to the point of intimacy.
Idk if it works or if it's just an easy way to get registered as a sex offender tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Vidyacoper and Julius
You are a greycel so I won't listen to ya
You are retarded and I hope that this "date" of yours goes to waste because of your autism and coping looks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
how old are you?

meet her in the evening in the city, go to a bar but instead of sitting down each of you get a strong cocktail to go and then you walk her around the city, some nice places while you drink and talk.

then you ask her if she wants to come to your place and fuck her

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
P
You are a hopeless fucking loser and most likely a virgin.
OVER if you are seeking a relationship and not pumping left and right at this age.
COPE OR ROPE SON

Sex her
BASED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
First of all, I live in a small city (18000 people), she is 16
if she's 16 and you're 20 i'd pick her up with a car drive to some place and then fuck her. at that age they go crazy about car sex tbh

I'm a kv ngl, and I want a relationship ngl too
Bro if you're that ugly and a supposed 16 year old jb wants to go out with you you're gonna find yourself boned by 3 niggers in county jail, stay the fuck away

• JFL
Reactions: Dylan2
Yo
if she's 16 and you're 20 i'd pick her up with a car drive to some place and then fuck her. at that age they go crazy about car sex tbh
The only jb you touched was your cousin on your 10th birthday, don't give advice you didn't apply yourself

Yo
The only jb you touched was your cousin on your 10th birthday, don't give advice you didn't apply yourself
go back to .co, ugly virgin. wrong forum, you loser

i don't post my pics on here because, contrary to you, i have a career, you weak-chin sloth-looking faggot

did you learn how to wash your hair in the mean time? you disgusting shit
I have 17 days on this site and 400 posts in almost one year.
You have 31 days and 1500 posts in not even 3 months.
Quite a career you got there coping roting NEET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
i don't post my pics on here because, contrary to you, i have a career, you weak-chin sloth-looking faggot

did you learn how to wash your hair in the mean time? you disgusting shit
7098.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have 17 days on this site and 400 posts in almost one year.
You have 31 days and 1500 posts in not even 3 months.
Quite a career you got there coping roting NEET
corona home-office is a thing, loser. maybe you should also try to get an education, because your subhuman looks won't get you far in life

corona home-office is a thing, loser. maybe you should also try to get an education, because your subhuman looks won't get you far in life
Wageslaving on a computer is a career apparently :lul: :lul: :lul:
Keep fapping to anime while writing spaghetti code you utter copelet

31 days spent on this site out of 74 days from its creation :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelswhy:

Last edited:
Wageslaving on a computer is a career apparently :lul: :lul: :lul:
Keep fapping to anime while writing spaghetti code you utter copelet

31 days spent on this site out of 74 days from its creation :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelswhy:
:cool: you mirin my open tab, don't you, sloth looking ass

:cool: you mirin my open tab, don't you, sloth looking ass
That's even worse you sperg.
I used to browse this site on my phone on my way to school while in transport and at gym etc. but you just admitted you literally live on your PC
:lul::lul::lul:@this wageslave rotter

I asked to hang out with a girl that seems very interested in me. What should I do in the first date? I have no idea what to do. My idea is bringing her to a private place I know chat with her and go for the kiss.
What do you think?
@Lev Peshkov @Fatsofag @HowAmIAlive123 @Britishlooksmaxxer
DON'T BUY HER SHIT OR ANYTHING, SHE HAS TO PAY HER OWN SHIT
Ideally at her or your crib and basically watch movies and insert the p in her v.
If not, it's over and move on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608