I find homeless people pathetic

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Why are they sleeping on the streets instead of getting a job and renting an apartment or at least buying a car to sleep inside it?
If they can't do this, what do they remain alive for? Their lives are going to shit and they age.
They aren't entitled to food or shelter as they bring no value.
Why don't homeless people blow their brains out? They are lower than animals.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Ritalincel
Society, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Homeless people are based
Why are they sleeping on the streets instead of getting a job and renting an apartment or at least buying a car to sleep inside it?
If they can't do this, what do they remain alive for? Their lives are going to shit and they age.
:soy:

Some homeless are teens whose greedy parents kicked their out. You may not find a high enough paying job with low enough hours to fit with your school. You must study for tests and sleep too, in order to succeed in high school and get forward with your life. There are multiple reasons people go homeless temporarily, they're having rough time already, don't fuck with them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Don't know if this is just a Patrick Bateman larp (considering your signature) but some homeless people are not at fault for their position. They may have gotten kicked out by their landlord and have no family to stay with, which is the usual reason for homelessness.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Chadelite
No home for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
There were few homeless 50 years ago

Don't know if this is just a Patrick Bateman larp (considering your signature) but some homeless people are not at fault for their position. They may have gotten kicked out by their landlord and have no family to stay with, which is the usual reason for homelessness.
:soy: :soy:

most homeless people in the west have some form of mentall illness and antisocial personality disorder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Most homeless people I know got homeless due to meth or heroin addiction they give absolutely 0 shits, from experience speaking, I've seen my neighbor binging on meth for almost a week, freaking out going crazy overdosed multiple times, ambulance called multiple times sad shit
He's homeless now scraping off people for a shot.

blackpill for narcissist

"In this study it was shown that 28.6% (N = 22) of the subjects can be considered to have a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), more than reported in previous studies. This can be explained because in pathological narcissism, self-esteem is disturbed [24] and becomes fragile [25], something that occurs in homeless people. The prevalence of the narcissistic personality disorder in a general population has been reported to be 1% [26]. Other researchers have found a greater NPD rate [27], for instance 22% of the adult clinical population, and both are far from the results of our study. "

blackpill for "dark triad cels"

"The disorder most prevalent in the study population (one in every three subjects) was the antisocial personality disorder (ASPD); in the normal population it appears in only 3%, which rises to 75% among prisoners [23]. "

thats why i dont give money to homeless people - many of them are indeed bad people

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and FaceandHFD
blackpill for narcissist

"In this study it was shown that 28.6% (N = 22) of the subjects can be considered to have a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), more than reported in previous studies. This can be explained because in pathological narcissism, self-esteem is disturbed [24] and becomes fragile [25], something that occurs in homeless people. The prevalence of the narcissistic personality disorder in a general population has been reported to be 1% [26]. Other researchers have found a greater NPD rate [27], for instance 22% of the adult clinical population, and both are far from the results of our study. "

blackpill for "dark triad cels"

"The disorder most prevalent in the study population (one in every three subjects) was the antisocial personality disorder (ASPD); in the normal population it appears in only 3%, which rises to 75% among prisoners [23]. "

thats why i dont give money to homeless people - many of them are indeed bad people
homeless people are either irresponsible or unfit for survival
i will never give money to them

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
they LDAR bro

which rises to 75% among prisoners [23]. "
Uxz9Bat

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Don’t be like that, man.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Krezo
If you are handsome and homeless you will make more money than a normal person who works full time

nope. my job is to defend the weak and the undefended
bullying homeless people is the most socially acceptable thing
i do not agree with this
what if they have a small dick and cant find a job?
what if their familly was poor and the (((banks))) took their house?
you gota think the alrternatives man

nope. my job is to defend the weak and the undefended
bullying homeless people is the most socially acceptable thing
i do not agree with this
what if they have a small dick and cant find a job?
what if their familly was poor and the (((banks))) took their house?
you gota think the alrternatives man
You’re completely right, young man.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1182
^Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1106
haha yea bro why dont homeless people just not be homeless???

youre retarded

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel