I forced my girlfriend to do what i say like the controlling narcissist sociopath boyfriend i am

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I told her "unfollow that faggot now and unlike all his posts." And she said "really, I dont want you to be this way," I told her "yeah! Do it" then she said "I dont like your behavior" and I told her "just take away the likes you gave him so I wont be mad anymore" she did it to all the posts she liked of that faggot and she said "there, happy?" I said yes, but after that she acted like I had just abused her or something and got annoyed with me 🤣🤣🤣. Too fucking bad. I'm not a beta male like the men she she's 24/7. I run the relationship on my terms. I was pissed off she would disrespect me like that by liking all those Instagram posts of that faggot, and what did I do? Fixed the problem. I dont ever wanna see her disrespect me like that again, I dont know who she thinks I am. But I don't play that beta shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Rift, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
this is a step in the right direction but being with a girl thats liking other niggas pictures while being in a relationship is kinda a red flag i broke up with mine after she liked a dudes selfies

very based thought process son

• +1
Reactions: retard
J11EJDr

Fucking based bro. High T low inhib bad boy

• +1
Reactions: CANI
this is a step in the right direction but being with a girl thats liking other niggas pictures while being in a relationship is kinda a red flag i broke up with mine after she liked a dudes selfies
You need to show her you're the real man. She tried to make me happy by taking away the likes she gave him. If she wants to appease to yiu and make you happy, it is a good sign

You need to show her you're the real man. She tried to make me happy by taking away the likes she gave him. If she wants to appease to yiu and make you happy, it is a good sign
nah bro she should respect you to begin with not eyeball fuck other dudes straight up infront of you

I told her "unfollow that faggot now and unlike all his posts." And she said "really, I dont want you to be this way," I told her "yeah! Do it" then she said "I dont like your behavior" and I told her "just take away the likes you gave him so I wont be mad anymore" she did it to all the posts she liked of that faggot and she said "there, happy?" I said yes, but after that she acted like I had just abused her or something and got annoyed with me 🤣🤣🤣. Too fucking bad. I'm not a beta male like the men she she's 24/7. I run the relationship on my terms. I was pissed off she would disrespect me like that by liking all those Instagram posts of that faggot, and what did I do? Fixed the problem. I dont ever wanna see her disrespect me like that again, I dont know who she thinks I am. But I don't play that beta shit.
Kim jung un clap gif

This is exactly how it should be. Good on you bro ✊🏼

nah bro she should respect you to begin with not eyeball fuck other dudes straight up infront of you
That also made me mad. The moment she told me she thought another dude was handomse was when I should've left her. Fuck that shit. I dont play that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I realized that as a normie able to get into relationships controlling your gf as a non chad is impossible.

just ignore their shitty behavior because they get off when you’re controlling and start calling out to WKS to run to their rescue to “save them” from you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3635
you are the alpha m ngl

you are the alpha m ngl
Indeed I am, I'm not gonna take no shit from no one anymore. I let it slide for too long

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 3328
I realized that as a normie able to get into relationships controlling your gf as a non chad is impossible.

just ignore their shitty behavior because they get off when you’re controlling and start calling out to WKS to run to their rescue to “save them” from you.
What does WKS mean ? I am by no means a chad but muslim women don't mind being controlled maybe it's just western girls that do this shit ?

fuck mirin high t, dark triad levels off the charts

That also made me mad. The moment she told me she thought another dude was handomse was when I should've left her. Fuck that shit. I dont play that shit
absolute whore imagine if u start telling her one of friends is really pretty and u want to fuck her

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Most of you would say "oh, you're just being insecure because your girlfriend like other dudes pictures," that's not the fucking case. I did it because I know I mogged that faggot to utter oblivion in back and I'm not exaggerating when I say he's a faggot, he literally is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know for a fact I would make him my bitch irl. Maybe if he wasnt such a faggot I wouldnt have gotten as mad 🤣🤣🤣

What does WKS mean ? I am by no means a chad but muslim women don't mind being controlled maybe it's just western girls that do this shit ?
White knights aka beta males that think they’re protecting women. I dated a Muslim girl once they’re definitely more submissive and feminine than western girls.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3635
White knights aka beta males that think they’re protecting women. I dated a Muslim girl once they’re definitely more submissive and feminine than western girls.
My girlfriend is from Spain
1200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

And they are used to beta bitch submissive cucks who are basically led by women

however I am Puerto Rican
1200px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png

We do not tolerate that beta bullshit. Of course I would put her in her place, I'm not like those white knights

@Dark Badboy

Last edited: