I forget this users name but he asked is his maxilla reccessed

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20200216 171345

Screenshot 20200216 171418

He asked earlier can some pm tag this dude.

This is him with a good face.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 7 rings, Deleted member 3832, JMax and 7 others
Lol wtf is that jaw at this point I just want my features to harmonize better; I'll never have a jaw like that and the majority of people dont have that sort of jaw.

Lol wtf is that jaw at this point I just want my features to harmonize better; I'll never have a jaw like that and the majority of people dont have that sort of jaw.

I tried to make you model esque I kinda went over board

I tried to make you model esque I kinda went over board
I'll probably get a chin implant some time in the future and wrap around jaw implants later but for now it's rhinoplasty this month and almond eye surgery 6 months later.

This morph looks like a pedo bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chadelite, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Come to think of it that morph is giga Chad lmao wtf

One of the worst morphs I’ve ever seen.

It’s no wonder you won’t ascend OP—you’re mentally ill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7 rings, Deleted member 4675, JMax and 7 others
One of the worst morphs I’ve ever seen.

It’s no wonder you won’t ascend OP—you’re mentally ill.
I mean I think we all have some degree of mental illness here.

In awe at how awful of a morph you've made

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7 rings, RichardSpencel, highT and 2 others
How am I mentally ill
I’ve already laid out a clear plan plan you can do (like register for lambda and get a high 5 to low 6 figure job within one year, in the mean time gymmax and take care of your shitty skin, and be able to fund all your surgeries afterwards). Yet you still rot here and complain about being ugly and how recessed you are. You also have a distorted view of what’s attractive—legit caged at your morph. IRL he would look like a freak.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and RichardSpencel
I’ve already laid out a clear plan plan you can do (like register for lambda and get a high 5 to low 6 figure job within one year, in the mean time gymmax and take care of your shitty skin, and be able to fund all your surgeries afterwards). Yet you still rot here and complain about being ugly and how recessed you are. You also have a distorted view of what’s attractive—legit caged at your morph. IRL he would look like a freak.
Lambda? Are you talking about the web dev program? I got a job from that lmao

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
70k after they deduct the ISA percentage
And the percentage they deduct from your annual income last for how many years? (I already know all of this but just want you to say it so OP—a literal retard—understands what he’s missing out on by continuing to rot).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and RichardSpencel
And the percentage they deduct from your annual income last for how many years? (I already know all of this but just want you to say it so OP—a literal retard—understands what he’s missing out on by continuing to rot).
17% for 2 years you will never pay over 30k though

• +1
17% for 2 years you will never pay over 30k though
So, to make it clear.

You signed up for Lambda with no up front cost, did a 9 month dev program with them, and afterwards, you landed a job, that will pay you 70K for the first 2 years (since a portion for 2 years goes to Lambda—that’s how they make money since they don’t charge you for registering) and afterwards, you will make about 85K a year. This is also your starting salary.

All of this after just doing their 9 month program. Something anyone who rots away in this forum, depressed about how they’ll never ascend, could have done in the meantime (OP has apparently been here for exactly 9 Months so JFL).
494C2411 E4FF 4519 B0AA 5EA49B096DFC

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Chadelite
So, to make it clear.

You signed up for Lambda with no up front cost, did a 9 month dev program with them, and afterwards, you landed a job, that will pay you 70K for the first 2 years (since a portion for 2 years goes to Lambda—that’s how they make money since they don’t charge you for registering) and afterwards, you will make about 85K a year. This is also your starting salary.

All of this after just doing their 9 month program. Something anyone who rots away in this forum, depressed about how they’ll never ascend, could have done in the meantime (OP has apparently been here for exactly 9 Months so JFL).
View attachment 270112
Pretty much yeah, I wouldn't say it's easy but if you want to look better it's probably one of the better paths you can take.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Golden Glass
Pretty much yeah, I wouldn't say it's easy but if you want to look better it's probably one of the better paths you can take.
Definitely not easy but the best way to help anyone here ascend, especially if they feel they can’t afford to go to college for 4 years, due to the time and financial investment.

I make good money already through other means, but if I lost everything and had to start from scratch, the first thing I would do is sign up for Lambda and block this website in my web browser for the next 9 months, and just gym max in the mean time.

Lambda is such a good opportunity it’s a shame that so many people who spend so much hours on here will just rot instead of signing up and getting a good job after only 9 months of “schooling”

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
So, to make it clear.

View attachment 270112
Need a Lambdamaxxing guide ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Golden Glass and goat2x

What did you even suggest for reptiles to do? Afaik, he wouldn't be satisfied unless he had a CCW Lefort 3 jfl.

What did you even suggest for reptiles to do? Afaik, he wouldn't be satisfied unless he had a CCW Lefort 3 jfl.
Don’t entirely remember but it included bimax and then Sinn’s modified Lefort III which doesn’t touch the maxilla and doesn’t require a coronal incision (basically projects everything that a Lefort III does but a Lefort I doesn’t). He also has a pencil neck, and his narrow mouth would benefit from something like MSE, and his lips would benefit from something too. I would even be interested in morphing him but it’s not worth it tbh. He won’t ever do anything like Lambda, so he won’t ascend. If he proves me wrong it would make me feel good knowing I played a part in it tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Don’t entirely remember but it included bimax and then Sinn’s modified Lefort III which doesn’t touch the maxilla and doesn’t require a coronal incision (basically projects everything that a Lefort III does but a Lefort I doesn’t). He also has a pencil neck, and his narrow mouth would benefit from something like MSE, and his lips would benefit from something too. I would even be interested in morphing him but it’s not worth it tbh. He won’t ever do anything like Lambda, so he won’t ascend. If he proves me wrong it would make me feel good knowing I played a part in it tbh

What's the difference between a MFL3 and just regular implants near the orbital region? Isn't it better to just get implants since you customize very easily compared to an osteotomy that could leave you with very subpar results?

What's the difference between a MFL3 and just regular implants near the orbital region? Isn't it better to just get implants since you customize very easily compared to an osteotomy that could leave you with very subpar results?
Yeah you could get implants on their own. If you wanted the best possible results IMO. You could get the modified Lefort III and then get implants or filler on top, this way you wouldn’t need so much projection from the implant or filler. The less artificial material you need for projection, the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and curryslayerordeath
How can someone have a forward grown maxilla but still have a birdcel profile

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Honestly the lambda thing can ascend so many incels its Crazy and people are too lazy to do it

what an interesting mind you have. he looks like a picasso painting now

• JFL
could just be his pheno

OP’s morph:
CF32DB5B 849C 4FBA 910A 00638AC8771D

Bothered me so much (its literally retarded), that it made me want to make one, since OP claimed it was v hard to morph @NocturnalDecya.

In gif format it’s obvious what changes and movements are made (all of them pretty doable in real life):
D54E38C8 223C 47C9 8C58 9D8B5AE91C3A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
  • +1
OP’s morph:
View attachment 271316
Bothered me so much (its literally retarded), that it made me want to make one, since OP claimed it was v hard to morph @NocturnalDecya.

In gif format it’s obvious what changes and movements are made (all of them pretty doable in real life):
View attachment 271318
So that looks pretty doable only question is what procedures would I need to attain that sort of profile. I cant do the ears since I already shrunk them via ear reduction surgery with dr hilinski. They were way bigger before.

• +1
So that looks pretty doable only question is what procedures would I need to attain that sort of profile. I cant do the ears since I already shrunk them via ear reduction surgery with dr hilinski. They were way bigger before.
In the GENERAL order that you should get these procedures (some things can be done in a different order, like getting chin implants before or after eyelid surgery)

•Some form of bimax with counter clockwise rotations. Something like Coceanig’s super bimax would interest you—you should look him up. He tried to do IMDO instead of BSSO for lower whenever possible.
For upper jaw, depending on your bite plane and whether you have a gummy smile, get a maxillary impaction alongside the Lefort.

•For the chin, AFTER the bimax, you can get a genioplasty and/or an implant.
For the Jaw angles, AFTER the bimax, you can get a deep chin wing (Andreischev is someone who does them for cheap) and/or an implant.

•If you really want your smile line to be higher on your face like in the after, then get philtrum reduction—this will also help you have better upper teeth display when smiling and speaking after a maxillary impaction.

• For under eye support, infraorbital rim implants and/or fillers

•NOTE: I have no idea what your cheekbones look like, but if you needed to augment them, implants, fillers, or osteotomies (like a Zygo Sandwich Osteotomy for lateral projection and a Malar Osteotomy—this one is quite rare, for frontal projection)

•For browridge, implants (not a fan of filler and no osteotomies for this area afaik)

•For nose, Rhinoplasty

•For lower eyelids, some form of oculoplasty (not an eyelid expert). Maybe orbital decompression can help you have deeper set eyes, but I’m not sure that’s even necessary in your case.

Final Note: I didn’t see a frontal picture, so something I’ve left out that may benefit you, especially if you don’t have that wide a palate and/or mouth, is MSE. You could get MSE for upper and MSDO or a removable appliance for lower. MSE would result in lateral growth/expansion in the upper palate, midfacial, mouth width, and possibly even cheekbones. MSDO would make your chin wider. They would need to be done before any sort of jaw surgery though.

@Golden Glass what's up with this Lambda program, can't seem to find anything about it. Is it available in the UK

Edit: found out the website and the info, thanks

• +1