I found my 3/4 awfull, is it normal?

A

Arceus300

Banned

Is there something wrong or just I’m not seeing me in 3/4 view frequently and it’s psychological ?

looks distorted

Cause I took a pic with the front camera of the iPhone wait I will took a selfie

Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
not sure what ur issue is, looks fine

u have a good ogee curve as well

I don’t know I look deformed, my face is narrow and I don’t look as good as the front side, but I think used to see my face in 3/4 view

So you’te Saying that everything is fine with my 3/4 view?

Okok thanks everyone, I may have a bdd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
U need to get on Accutane and gymcel but mainly accutane,

U look good,once u get that pizza face cleared up you'll be 5.5-6 just by not being a pizza face subhuman.

U need to get on Accutane and gymcel but mainly accutane,

U look good,once u get that pizza face cleared up you'll be 5.5-6 just by not being a pizza face subhuman.
5.5-6 psl?

Frontcam and iphone. Not a good idea.

3/4 is the most important irl. Its over for yo ass indeed

Gay and narcy

I don’t know I look deformed, my face is narrow and I don’t look as good as the front side, but I think used to see my face in 3/4 view
Bhahahahahah bro with those acne scars you stand no chance whatsoever. No wonder I get to fuck 7/10 trannies on a regular basis. I can't imagine what I'd do if I had your acne scars jfc. Other than that I think you look good but accept I mog your ass into oblivion and back, peace

Bhahahahahah bro with those acne scars you stand no chance whatsoever. No wonder I get to fuck 7/10 trannies on a regular basis. I can't imagine what I'd do if I had your acne scars jfc. Other than that I think you look good but accept I mog your ass into oblivion and back, peace

Bro even with acnee scars I slay some 8/10 bitches and I got some proofs. I’m good looking, tall and charming that’s enough even with acnee scars. You maybe « mog » me cause you’re 21 and can slay older bitch. But for my age, 19 I slay a lot I just look a bit young cause I’m a late bloomer ( i will still grow) not totaly developped.
But trust me that bitches between 16 and 20 are totally under my charm

Bro even with acnee scars I slay some 8/10 bitches and I got some proofs. I’m good looking, tall and charming that’s enough even with acnee scars. You maybe « mog » me cause you’re 21 and can slay older bitch. But for my age, 19 I slay a lot I just look a bit young cause I’m a late bloomer ( i will still grow) not totaly developped.
But trust me that bitches between 16 and 20 are totally under my charm
I was just in the mall for 3 hours and did a social experiment. Yep, all the sluts got wet looking at me in my outfit. I can have any of them any day. I believe you slay but I slay more. Plus, you've never fucked as many trannies as I have. HA!

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I was just in the mall for 3 hours and did a social experiment. Yep, all the sluts got wet looking at me in my outfit. I can have any of them any day. I believe you slay but I slay more. Plus, you've never fucked as many trannies as I have. HA!
You seem to be feeling a lot better today.

I'll post a vid of my flexing my well conditioned abs for arceus. Just a sec.
this mogging contest is hilarious, hope we can get the mods on board

• +1
Reactions: Arceus300
I'll post a vid of my flexing my well conditioned abs for arceus. Just a sec.

Honnestly you’re good looking but I found it’s a bit ridiculous bro ahahaha don’t give a shit about ur abs and stop comparing to me you’re an adult, I’m a teenager. Post a pic of u at the age of 19, if you want to compare with me

this mogging contest is hilarious, hope we can get the mods on board
uploading the vid to streamable as we speak, one min and its done i guess

edit: 3 mins sry

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
put on 40 pounds of lean mass

uploading the vid to streamable as we speak, one min and its done i guess

edit: 3 mins sry

Bro honnestly bad idea I’m so fucking nt, I will mog you with speaking

@BeautifulBones was right you look a little bit recessed, you should mew and correct posture. Your orbital bones are not perfect so thats why you might have a problem with your 3/4 view. But you look fine never the less

@BeautifulBones was right you look a little bit recessed, you should mew and correct posture. Your orbital bones are not perfect so thats why you might have a problem with your 3/4 view. But you look fine never the less

Thanks bro what do you mean with my orbital bones ? And recessed what ? Chin or maxila ? I think my chin is not very protruding but called recessed, maybe 1-2mm?

3/4s is good. Accutane fucks with your hormones I think. Just use standard treatments.

Also why aren't the mods doing anything about these daily dick measuring contests

Thanks bro what do you mean with my orbital bones ? And recessed what ? Chin or maxila ? I think my chin is not very protruding but called recessed, maybe 1-2mm?

If you a little bit of forward head posture, your maxilla wil remodel backward and downwards, following your mandible and your whole facial structure. But your recession is only to a very tiny degree, completely normal really. Orbital bones are the bones sourrounding your eye area, no need to get surgeries

https://streamable.com/7ven0

Here is it @StudyHacks
If you a little bit of forward head posture, your maxilla wil remodel backward and downwards, following your mandible and your whole facial structure. But your recession is only to a very tiny degree, completely normal really. Orbital bones are the bones sourrounding your eye area, no need to get surgeries

Okok thanks bro yeah I have a bit forward head posture. And so my recession is minime, don’t need surgery ?

Dude you got to stop posting shit like this, imagine your future girlfriend or boss or children finding it

I know ahaha I will delete it after

@StudyHacks @Arceus300

I’m fucking keking so hard :feelskek:

Study hacks mogs in my opinion

@StudyHacks @Arceus300

I’m fucking keking so hard :feelskek:

Study hacks mogs in my opinion

Dude I’m trolling him, of course he mog me, I’m in toilets with bad lighting and filming me with bad angle, I will mog him to the death if I stand up with a good light