I found out 90% Of this forum is just love shy men

i used to think i was love-shy until i realized that I was just ugly and that my anxiety around women was a product of my self-awareness and consequent low self esteem
fuck after reading this post i realized the same

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
90% of this forum don't even brush their teeth twice a day. Yet they pretend they're trying hard to seek out new avant-garde remedies and "ascension plans", when really they know they're just pretending and at this moment in time, WANT to stay in limbo because even if they got turned into a Chad by some magic potion, they'd still be awkward as fuck and it'd be very very difficult to upregulate the other parts of their life to become congruent with their newfound looks.
I brush my teeth 3 times a day, use mouthwash and floss, keep crying for me

No i didn’t lose my V yet

I got head but I refused to fuck her as she was a slut with a number count of 10-20, I can’t lose my V to that jfl

Big fucking mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Stingray and Deleted member 2486
Big fucking mistake.
Not at all, do you know how brutal it is to lose ur V to a girl where you’d be her 20th cock? Worst comes to worse I will invite her round my house again and lose my V but I really don’t want to

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No i didn’t lose my V yet

I got head but I refused to fuck her as she was a slut with a number count of 10-20, I can’t lose my V to that jfl

and yeah I am not as bad as some ppl here, doesn’t mean I am not socially stunted if U r here U are an outcast doesn’t matter how NT u think u r u are at least slightly weird
Tbh lmfao

You can ascend imo from what I'm hearing.

Tbh lmfao

You can ascend imo from what I'm hearing.
I can show you pics of me current and old pictures when I was actually good looking, just give me your snap.

I have second account, if you don’t trust me you can change your name before you add me and then block and then change your name back

i actually cold approach unlike most incels on this forum, who want 8/10 women to approach them jfl
No incel has ever said that, you dumb fuck, thats what cucks want people to think, every single incel here would be happy with a girl 1 point below his looksmatch.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 470, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
No incel never has said that, you dumb fuck, thats what cucks want people to think, every single incel here would be happy with a girl 1 point below his looksmatch.
Relax mr toxic the truth is unless you are truly deformed most people here are volcel to an extent

Not at all, do you know how brutal it is to lose ur V to a girl where you’d be her 20th cock? Worst comes to worse I will invite her round my house again and lose my V but I really don’t want to

Virginity is only a valuable for a foid, it's a burden to a guy. Get rid of it ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
If you are below 4PSL you cant be a volcel
I’m not sure I know this 5’6 manlet with slay count of 2 at 16, his face is nothing special, would get rated 3-4 PSL here

His slays were his looksmatch or above easily

Majority of this sites users are good looking and are wasting their time.
Like who?? there are only a few good looking users here and they are barely active

Virginity is only a valuable for a foid, it's a burden to a guy. Get rid of it ASAP.
I don’t want to lose it to a whore though man

I want to lose it to a girl who’s at least not a slut, I want to experience young love

I don’t want to lose it to a whore though man

I want to lose it to a girl who’s at least not a slut, I want to experience young love

And I want to fuck Victoria's Secret models, but here we both are.

Nailing this foid one time does not prevent you from getting young love anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
And I want to fuck Victoria's Secret models, but here we both are.

Nailing this foid one time does not prevent you from getting young love anyway.
Yeah but I feel like losing V is very important

90% of this forum don't even brush their teeth twice a day. Yet they pretend they're trying hard to seek out new avant-garde remedies and "ascension plans", when really they know they're just pretending and at this moment in time, WANT to stay in limbo because even if they got turned into a Chad by some magic potion, they'd still be awkward as fuck and it'd be very very difficult to upregulate the other parts of their life to become congruent with their newfound looks.
Youre talking bout incels.is, this forum is alright 60%

Ideally I want to lose it to someone who’s at least not a slut, it would make me feel good

I get very fixated on seemingly pointless shit, and the truth is if I am a bit above average facially and have the opportunity to lose it to someone better and not a slut, why should I not go through with it?

how can i not be love shy when i have a 1 inch cock :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 685
Not a single fucking word was read, but just remember that the OP is a KHV in a school with a 20:1 pussy:dick ratio.
Yeah but what's the point of bullying someone that admits he's not good looking

Cope.

The only good looking posters are greycels who post in the ratings section for validation and then leave.

No good looking male racks up thousands of posts on these forums. They're too busy slaying.
Ybh I saw many posters lmao or me I ascended but before i was avg and mentally ill and posted alot

not a letter

90% of this forum don't even brush their teeth twice a day
just brush your teeth twice a day and you'll ascend theory

i brush my teeth only before going to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, x30001 and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, x30001 and Deleted member 470
BZcPMWo.png

dude if 16 it's kinda late for kiss... it's over
For me, it was as I was very far behind my peers until around 15.

If I had a normie life until then rather than suddenly ascending from 2/10 to 6/10 it wouldn’t be too late for me

For me, it was as I was very far behind my peers until around 15.

If I had a normie life until then rather than suddenly ascending from 2/10 to 6/10 it wouldn’t be too late for me
How you ascended?

How you ascended?
Just by losing a bit of weight, I gained some back

And believe it or not some fucking confidence and game got me a long way lol

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I rather the term incel. Love shy sounds limp.

Just by losing a bit of weight, I gained some back

And believe it or not some fucking confidence and game got me a long way lol
Confidence comes with looks

the funny thing is I am not that GL if I even am gl

Rated anywhere from 4-5.5 PSL

I think I am 5.5 PSL when lean, currently fat so 4 ish
Any user here that is 3.5+ PSL could easily have some success if they literally were “just be confident bro”

Everyone here is volcel to an extent, yes looks are very important but introversion and non NTness will fuck you even if you are chadlite Lol

I have this issue, how to fix?

most of this forum is made up of braggers who love to show that they got this and that for incels; rules should be stricter with brags anywhere, but whatever