I found out why the girl from a month ago rejected me lol (its not my looks)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
So my oneitis passively turned me down, now I found out why. Her schoolmate has a crush on me. Just wanted to let you guys know really, I dont have any feeling for her anymore so I wanted to know. Only problem is she mogs the girl that has a crush on me lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Michael Myers
@Intel.Imperitive thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cope1
Cope1
Cope1
Cope2
Cope2
Cope2

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Autist and RichardSpencel
(Its not my looks)

Yes it is

• +1
Reactions: Murican and RichardSpencel
CkTi

Time to LDAR tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist
So my oneitis passively turned me down, now I found out why. Her schoolmate has a crush on me. Just wanted to let you guys know really, I dont have any feeling for her anymore so I wanted to know. Only problem is she mogs the girl that has a crush on me lol

It’s a cope bro . Whenever a girl rejects you , it’s almost always is due to your looks . If she found you hot and if you made her panties wet , she would fuck You no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Autist, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Lifefuel for you bro.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
It’s a cope bro . Whenever a girl rejects you , it’s almost always is due to your looks . If she found you hot and if you made her panties wet , she would fuck You no matter what

I think I met her min looks threshold but not enough to fuck her friend over. Im no chad but theres a reason women reject too. Its not just looks

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I think I met her min looks threshold but not enough to fuck her friend over. Im no chad but theres a reason women reject too. Its not just looks

I doubt it - it’s often the looks . She was probably brainwashed by her friend true but tbh if she likes you , she would have spread her legs for you no matter what

If you're gigachad then yea a girl may throw her friend under the bus. But even if you're an 7/10 I can see her rejecting you for the sake of her friend. Remember: She has hundreds of options better than you. Losing you won't affect her.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Damn son, you're goodlooking enough to have girls sabotaging each other?! :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Damn son, you're goodlooking enough to have girls sabotaging each other?! :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
No, Im not good looking enough to make others sabotaging eachother, thats the most meanining tho

I doubt it - it’s often the looks . She was probably brainwashed by her friend true but tbh if she likes you , she would have spread her legs for you no matter what
I mean its a mix of other things its not all black n white
it just happened that she did not have to come up with her own excuse ;-)
Explain new poster please

Yeah probably this,If you were meeks level she would have no problem cucking her friend.
What's the girl who likes you like?

• +1
Reactions: Final82
if not for her friend falling for you she would've rejected you for some other excuse (real reason being she's not wet for you)

• +1
everyone is telling you its a cope

Yeah probably this,If you were meeks level she would have no problem cucking her friend.
I was just about to dm you can you dm me my friend?
Cant seem to dm you bro, why is that?

Amount of efforts you have put in to get a chick is inversely related to your looks . As simple as that .

If you have to text her endlessly , take out to 3-4 dates , then chase her to May be get her Pussy = beta buxx

If you just smile at her in a clib, she smilies back - instantly rubbing her ass on your dick and taking you home - you made her panties wet and clit tingle just by looking at her .

This is brutal but it’s the reality of life .

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and StudyHacks
Amount of efforts you have put in to get a chick is inversely related to your looks . As simple as that .

If you have to text her endlessly , take out to 3-4 dates , then chase her to May be get her Pussy = beta buxx

If you just smile at her in a clib, she smilies back - instantly rubbing her ass on your dick and taking you home - you made her panties wet and clit tingle just by looking at her .

Death to all cucks.

• +1

I have said this to him before but he didn't answer lmao.

• +1

Death to all cucks.
Yes but for some women they make it easy for me others make it way harder imo

I refuse to believe you yourself believe this cope.

So go for the women who make it very easy for you . Remember you should date a girl who likes you and will do anything for you rather than a chasing a chick who ignores you and treats you like shit

Cope. All betabuxxes are equal in the eyes of foids.
Tenor 7

• +1
I was just about to dm you can you dm me my friend?

Cant seem to dm you bro, why is that?
No knajjd took my pm privileges away for height mogging him brutally (I'm 5"3) .

@Intel.Imperitive ohnonononono

• +1
imo it depend on how they perveive your and their smv, if they perceive themselves lower than they will make it easy for you.... simple
the bigger the gap the easier they make it - that's why a 10 foid gets laid less than an 8, cause she cant find that many slayers on her level to fuck

Its Over. Let me know another contact and ill give you one

Theres no betabuxx at 16 don't act stupid
I literally don't have one,rotting here is my life and the only other site I use is deemed malicious and got my pms taken away for advertising.
It's ogre

• +1
I literally don't have one,rotting here is my life and the only other site I use is deemed malicious and got my pms taken away for advertising.
It's ogre
If you get me an instagram ill talk with you daily bro

It's ogre
Same tbh

yeah water is wet. i think he knows that already. he'd have a chance of getting her if that girl didnt keep to the bro code
Kek @ having an instagram as a non chadlite.
u need insta/snap to pull girls these days, some normies do just fine

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

HOLLY FUAKRKRKKLLL HAHAHAHAHHA AHJAAHHAJA WHAT THE FUCK

HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEUEUBAKWURJDICHSNEMFICUHDWNOEIFUDJWJ

YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!?! THIS NIGGA IS DELUDED AS FUCK!?!

FIRST IT WAS "I ATTRACT GIRLS AT MY LOOKS LEVEL OR ABOVE"

NOW THIS SHIT?! HAHAHAHAHA IM SURE THEY WANTED YOU. AHAHAHAHAHA. NO WOMEN IS PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU MATE. EVEN IF A WOMAN DOES FUCK YOU, IT WOULD BE CAUSE OF SOME OTHER REASON SHE SETTLES.

YOU HAVE NEGATIVE ZERO, NO, 0÷X, SEX APPEAL RIGHT NOW. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS SHIT

DO YOU NOT HAVE A MIRROR IN YOUR HOME, OR DO YOU JUST STRUGGLE TO FIT YOUR FAT IMAGE WITHIN THE FRAME?!

NIGGA STOP THE COPE. IF THE GIRL REALLY TOLD YOU THATS THE REASON SHE REJECTED YOU, ITS BECAUSE SHES COLLUDING WITH THE OTHER GIRL AS TO NOT HURT YOUR FEELING MATE.

BUY THIS, OR GIVE YOUR ADDRES ASAP AND I'LL BUY IT FOR YOU

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Boating-...ns&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=Rope&psc=1

• +1
How close are the friends

yeah water is wet. i think he knows that already. he'd have a chance of getting her if that girl didnt keep to the bro code

It's true if you don't have social media it's a uphill battle,but it's so hard to compete and also regular suicide fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and androidcel
It's true if you don't have social media it's a uphill battle,but it's so hard to compete and also regular suicide fuel.
it's hard indeed, especially if you don't know places to hangout or have no one to take pics with. you can't just post selfies taken in your basement, that will only work for chad but not for normies.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and androidcel
it's hard indeed, especially if you don't know places to hangout or have no one to take pics with. you can't just post selfies taken in your basement, that will only work for chad but not for normies.
Alright but can I get like my mom to take the pic?

Alright but can I get like my mom to take the pic?
well u gotta show that u have some friends u know. Chads don't need to prove they have friends and an enjoyable lifestyle, girls already assume they do. You can post some pics of u being alone, but you'll also need pics with friends, having fun etc. If you're a normie and don't have that it's already over beforehand

well u gotta show that u have some friends u know. Chads don't need to prove they have friends and an enjoyable lifestyle, girls already assume they do. You can post some pics of u being alone, but you'll also need pics with friends, having fun etc. If you're a normie and don't have that it's already over beforehand
I'm pretty sure I know what you mean,you're saying I should take a photo of me with my computer with looksmax.org open andme giving a thumbs up and put that as my pfp?:feelsthink:

I'm pretty sure I know what you mean,you're saying I should take a photo of me with my computer with looksmax.org open andme giving a thumbs up and put that as my pfp?:feelsthink:
yeah that was basically what i was trying to say

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Thing is most people aren't chads so its ussaly social sitations too, its not that her friend is super ugly either so Im happy with what Im offered

Mate i understand you are tying to convince yourself to avoid facing the inevitable........ but you are getting infected by the bluepill hope you recover well ......PS:Stop the cope

• +1