I Found @Takaryo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you didn't lol

I would have been 11 when this video was made. I can't believe you guys think that this is actually me. Even now I don't understand half the shit in my high school chemistry class

I've posted my voice here before and heard people's views on it
hows morphing going?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and TakaRyo
No you didn't lol

I would have been 11 when this video was made. I can't believe you guys think that this is actually me. Even now I don't understand half the shit in my high school chemistry class

takariyoo

will you rope

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
No you didn't lol

Welcome back, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
No you didn't lol

Yeah I was being sarcastic I'm surprised some users here actually believed it

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
how's that going
it's going exceedingly well. i am preparing for my BC calc exam currently, although it will likely be a joke so i'm just relaxing. writing my final paper in english on gibbons if you're interested

it's going exceedingly well. i am preparing for my BC calc exam currently, although it will likely be a joke so i'm just relaxing. writing my final paper in english on gibbons if you're interested
ah nice bro glad to hear everything is going well. and yeah calc is a joke by the end of the year
where r u going to Uni

ah nice bro glad to hear everything is going well. and yeah calc is a joke by the end of the year
where r u going to Uni
i will be attending an ivy league university or some other institution of similar merit. possibly harvard, princeton, yale, or exeter

i will be attending an ivy league university or some other institution of similar merit. possibly harvard, princeton, yale, or exeter
i'm actually thinking of transfering to exeter next year on scholarship.

cope, you havent even gotten into any of these yet (probably)

cope, you havent even gotten into any of these yet (probably)
i'm ethnic and my IQ was measured at 156 last year. disregarding any of that my grades are exceptional, and i also have 36 ACT and near perfect score on SAT. my acceptance letter will be coming in the mail by next month, and you will eat my shit, nigger

i'm ethnic and my IQ was measured at 156 last year. disregarding any of that my grades are exceptional, and i also have 36 ACT and near perfect score on SAT. my acceptance letter will be coming in the mail by next month, and you will eat my shit, nigger
bro ivy league acceptances are very hard to predict, perfect stats are rejected all the time, unless you're black/hispanic your essays and shit matter a lot too. You also sound like an international applilcant, so it's probably over for you regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
bro ivy league acceptances are very hard to predict, perfect stats are rejected all the time, unless you're black/hispanic your essays and shit matter a lot too. You also sound like an international applilcant, so it's probably over for you regardless.
eat my shit you utter retard. I am from the states and my essay writing is top notch. I've ran my essays past every single english teacher i have had in the last 4 years, all tell me i have nearly guaranteed acceptance.

I will go to the school of my choice and you will continue rotting and crying for me, dog

. I've ran my essays past every single english teacher i have had in the last 4 years, all tell me i have nearly guaranteed acceptance.
they all say that, they dont want to let you down

bro even i got into exeter and even princeton when i applied. they aren't hard to get into

• Love it
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Exeter? Like Exeter College at Oxford or University of Exeter? There is no prominent uni in the US I know of by that name.

View attachment 27486

lol wtf. two aspies fighting is my favorite thing to watch.
Redpilled faggot cel probably got denied to all of these college and is currently attending Somali State University, majoring in asshole eating. Minor in rimjobs ofc

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Oxford releases their admissions decisions in mid-January, so you should've heard from them by now.
it's over for him. how can he come back from this @RedPilledStemcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back