I FUCKED a 19yo married girl

Angel

Angel

Banned
Let me just preface by saying this was both an ego boost and a letdown at the same time.

Anyway, I met this married couple while visiting my younger sister, she and her fiance are friends with this couple and they are living with her and my brother-in-law temporarily. And from the get go I mogged the guy without even trying and the slut made it very obvious that I did so. Not so subtle flirting and If I'm being perfectly honest; Yes it was an ego boost, but at the same time I did have empathy for the cuck.

We all know what it's like to get mogged, especially in situations where you just have to accept defeat and just nod and swallow your pride,lest you suffer the social reprisal of being looked upon as an insecure bitch boy. I like to call this the bittersweet mog. But I digress

Flash forward to last Friday and I was chilling with them again but... this time the cuck wasn't there and was busy at work. Anyway long story short. We had a few beers and we were all just having a good time and eventually I got her alone and made a move on her. At first she hesitated but we ended up making out for a short time and I copped a bit of titty.

A few hours later and the cuck husband returned completely oblivious to what had transpired in his absence. Later when I was about to leave my sister pulled me aside and revealed that she had "seen what I'd done". ugh She then lectured me for a few minutes and advised me to back off. My sister isn't the type to run her mouth so I'm confident that she wouldn't snitch.

Needless to say, I didn't listen to her and have been texting this slut for a few days now. But trying to be discreet at the same time. I met her earlier today and she came over to my apartment. I'll spare you the nasty details but we ended up fucking. And this is where things get shitty.

Yes the sex was good and to my surprise she was quite freaky. But after we banged she started unloading all her marriage problems on me and explaining how her husband hasn't fucked her for the better half of a year cuz the dude's on ssri and bi-polar medication etc etc. And it just rubbed me the wrong way if you follow me.

I would like to continue messing around with her but this has brought up red flags already. I don't have the patience to be a dirty little secret/fuck buddy/ emotional tampon. Plus if anybody finds out about this my sister and brother-in-law will probably never speak to me again.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and satoshisacuck
I did not read this post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2810
nigga what is dis u don't even fucked her
stupid larp ngl

this has brought up red flags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Newguyaround, xit and 2 others
don't care you ugly marriage killer, and didn't read.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Deleted member 1551 and BigBoy
Let me just preface by saying this was both an ego boost and a letdown at the same time.

Anyway, I met this married couple while visiting my younger sister, she and her fiance are friends with this couple and they are living with her and my brother-in-law temporarily. And from the get go I mogged the guy without even trying and the slut made it very obvious that I did so. Not so subtle flirting and If I'm being perfectly honest; Yes it was an ego boost, but at the same time I did have empathy for the cuck.

We all know what it's like to get mogged, especially in situations where you just have to accept defeat and just nod and swallow your pride,lest you suffer the social reprisal of being looked upon as an insecure bitch boy. I like to call this the bittersweet mog. But I digress

Flash forward to last Friday and I was chilling with them again but... this time the cuck wasn't there and was busy at work. Anyway long story short. We had a few beers and we were all just having a good time and eventually I got her alone and made a move on her. At first she hesitated but we ended up making out for a short time and I copped a bit of titty.

A few hours later and the cuck husband returned completely oblivious to what had transpired in his absence. Later when I was about to leave my sister pulled me aside and revealed that she had "seen what I'd done". ugh She then lectured me for a few minutes and advised me to back off. My sister isn't the type to run her mouth so I'm confident that she wouldn't snitch.

Needless to say, I didn't listen to her and have been texting this slut for a few days now. But trying to be discreet at the same time. I met her earlier today and she came over to my apartment. I'll spare you the nasty details but we ended up fucking. And this is where things get shitty.

Yes the sex was good and to my surprise she was quite freaky. But after we banged she started unloading all her marriage problems on me and explaining how her husband hasn't fucked her for the better half of a year cuz the dude's on ssri and bi-polar medication etc etc. And it just rubbed me the wrong way if you follow me.

I would like to continue messing around with her but this has brought up red flags already. I don't have the patience to be a dirty little secret/fuck buddy/ emotional tampon. Plus if anybody finds out about this my sister and brother-in-law will probably never speak to me again.
based and redpilled son
good job

• +1
Reactions: xit and Angel
Fuck this bitch until she bleeds. She deserves it. Whore.
Also tell the husband to leave her.

• +1
Reactions: xit, BigBoy and Angel
If the married man is your friend then that is just fucked up and betraying him behind his back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2426 and BigBoy

it is what it is.
If the married man is your friend then that is just fucked up and going behind his back.

it is what it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy and BigBoy
Crazy shit man. Is she hot?

I don't understand these men. I would've eaten you alive and killed her too. That's not even trying to act tough. Only reading this made me very angry. How can you get cucked like this without taking proper action.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I don't understand these men. I would've eaten you alive and killed her too. That's not even trying to act tough. Only reading this made me very angry. How can you get cucked like this without taking proper action.
You wouldn’t have done shit you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: xit

Lowkey Always Wanted To do something Like This

Legit
but it happened behind the dude's back according to the story
Op is for sure ERworthy but so is the slut, 19-year-old wife and already a whore jfl. Not sure if I believe the story still

Keep fucking her faggot

I did not read this post.

Dude this cunt makes me want to hang him tbh don't fuck another mans girl ded serious here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Bilderesultat for do you expect me to read all of this text

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
jfl at getting married or even LTR with WHORES of 2019.

I’m going to cheat and break every girls heart that I can

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and Deleted member 3123
Legit
but it happened behind the dude's back according to the story
Op is for sure ERworthy but so is the slut, 19-year-old wife and already a whore jfl. Not sure if I believe the story still
OP is a larping faggot but it's sad that shit like this happens everyday imo. I hate these whores with a passion

Why do u care. U don’t even have a girl jfl

It just feels wrong their is something within the religious heart that calls out for justice tbh our hearts know what is right and wrong tbh this is 1 of them call me a cuck i don't give a fuck your still a fucked up cunt

I
jfl at getting married or even LTR with WHORES of 2019.

I’m going to cheat and break every girls heart that I can
If I Ever Get Tricked Into Getting A Gf Imma Cheat anyways

• +1
Reactions: Angel and turkproducer
Diod you get nudes you cuck, pics or it didnt happen.

Good plan fucking the whore wife of a mentally ill cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Angel
not a single word. Pics or din happen

we dont care i promise

Pics or no care

Also anyone angry about this post should go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: Angel