i fucked a girl who giga frauded her pics

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
this was a while ago. she was a (chinese) noodle whore and they're the best at frauding.

anyway i met up with her and in person her face was ass. legit subpar in almost every way. just not good.

i met her at her apartment and we were supposed to go somewhere to eat but i didnt want to be seen with her in person so i told her i just feel like relaxing. she kept trying to get me to go out with her but kept saying no. eventually she gave in and we were just chilling on her couch.

up till this point she was wearing a very large dress that didnt hug her at all.

so she tried kissing me a little bit and i was bored and horny and really wanted to fuck that night so i said fuck it.

i kissed her TWICE cause it was all i could manage and stripped her dress off of her

she surprisingly had AMAZING tits, like literally perfect large round huge titties and i couldn't believe my eyes. it was fucking weird. nice pink nipples and everything.

she kept crying about a condom but jfl

i flipped her over and BOOM amazing ass as well. literally super round with perfectly smooth skin and great hip curvature.

i didnt see her ass/titties in any of her pics so this was truly unbeleivable to me.

anyway i fucked her and pulled out and nutted all over her thigh (kept crying in broken english about not finishing inside her) and then i never saw her again. couldnt remember her name for the life of me.

the moral of the story: dont judge a book by it's cover, that subpar girl may have amazing ass/titties.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 6403, Melo95 and 39 others
Noticable tits halo doesn't work for most men sadly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Austrian Oak, Wannabe_PrettyBoy and 2 others
factual tales from the slayer's basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642, yonmaxxed, antiantifa and 17 others
Where do you live and why do you only like to slay noodles? I used to do so too, no judgement, but their just like little videogame baddies until you fish out the big boss(white foids).
Is it cus their so much tighter or why??? I can't wrap my head around chad choosing chinks when prime white women are available to him!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Stevensmithgerard, chadison and 1 other person
Where do you live and why do you only like to slay noodles? I used to do so too, no judgement, but their just like little videogame baddies until you fish out the big boss(white foids).
Is it cus their so much tighter or why??? I can't wrap my head around chad choosing chinks when prime white women are available to him!!
im not chad and even if i was i wouldnt go for white women, ive been attracted to ethnics since a child

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13642, Stevensmithgerard, yonmaxxed and 2 others
this tbh. but hes still based regardless

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
im gonna create giga mogger white kids with a stacy woman when im 25 yrs old and rich from my crypto

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, johncruz12345, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
im gonna create giga mogger white kids with a stacy women when im 25 yrs old and rich from my crypto
ill have white kids with a georgian girl dw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13642, Stevensmithgerard, johncruz12345 and 3 others
im not chad and even if i was i wouldnt go for white women, ive been attracted to ethnics since a child
'I'm not even chad', sounds like something chad would say. It's like when white's can't wrap their heads around being privileged by the mere fact that they 'blend' into the world they inhabit (white state).

Slay them all bro. Asian women belong to 6 ft 4 white moggers ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
'I'm not even chad', sounds like something chad would say. It's like when white's can't wrap their heads around being privileged by the mere fact that they 'blend' into the world they inhabit (white state).

Slay them all bro. Asian women belong to 6 ft 4 white moggers ngl.
what race are you?

• +1
what race are you?
White and middle eastern living in Australia. You should visit tbh, the cities are filled with ramen slurping, oversized hoody wearing cuties. And they ALL cheat on their bfs. Where are you from?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Stevensmithgerard, Insecure03 and 2 others
what is your psl op?

• +1
what is your psl op?
So much higher than yours, that you could cuddle in oprys arms while Meeks sucks your cock and still feel the mog. Chads .me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, yonmaxxed and mortis
Dn rd but well done regardless

• Love it
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
White and middle eastern living in Australia. You should visit tbh, the cities are filled with ramen slurping, oversized hoody wearing cuties. And they ALL cheat on their bfs. Where are you from?
usa my lad.
So much higher than yours, that you could cuddle in oprys arms while Meeks sucks your cock and still feel the mog. Chads .me
do you know him? jfl

Pics or larp.You dont even plan on going out with her so fuck it

usa my lad.

do you know him? jfl
No, but the possibility of such a brutal mog will keep @mortis from sleeping soundly tonight, and even when tiredness forces his eyes closed, he'll quickly wake from a mog-induced traumatic nightmare , drenched in sweat and pre-cum as he imagines @RealLooksmaxxer's unique blend of masc/prettyboy jaw and make a gook weak in the knees piercing hunter eyes.

Nice, I thought you were in europe. I was serious about visiting Australia, it'll be fun af if you wanna slay and you can eat a kangaroo. Where else can you that?

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RealLooksmaxxer
Pics or larp.You dont even plan on going out with her so fuck it
im embarassed cuz looking at her pics now it was obvious they were giga frauded.

No, but the possibility of such a brutal mog will keep @mortis from sleeping soundly tonight, and even when tiredness forces his eyes closed, he'll quickly wake from a mog-induced traumatic nightmare , drenched in sweat and pre-cum as he imagines @RealLooksmaxxer's unique blend of masc/prettyboy jaw and make a gook weak in the knees piercing hunter eyes.

Nice, I thought you were in europe. I was serious about visiting Australia, it'll be fun af if you wanna slay and you can eat a kangaroo. Where else can you that?
caged at that description :lul:

tbh i wanna visit australia. maybe the accent will rub off on me and i can get the voice halo. or maybe it will increase my natural test levels by eating that kangaroo :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Boldandbeautiful
Yeah. They fraud hard lets he honest. One of the main reasons. I dont really feel attracted to asian women.

• +1
im ugly meeks wouldn't do that

• +1
im ugly meeks wouldn't do that
His got a criminal record, so he'll need the money. Like society always told you, crime doesn't pa...
 methode times prod web bin f537561c 0542 11ea 872c a98e8bfab8fc

Yeah. They fraud hard lets he honest. One of the main reasons. I dont really feel attracted to asian women.
Can't really blame them, were on this site cus we didn't mew. But you could tie an asians legs to a pole and their maxilla to a car and they'll still be recessed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and johncruz12345
Can't really blame them, were on this site cus we didn't mew. You could tie their legs to for a pole and their maxilla to a car and they'll still be recessed.
Honestly. I reay dont mind a flat maxilla on girls. But just the fact that they especially fraud their eye area and skin hard. Just turns me off.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Boldandbeautiful
Honestly. I reay dont mind a flat maxilla on girls. But just the fact that they especially fraud their eye area and skin hard. Just turns me off.
The ones from sea all got those red/purplish spots, like what the fuck is up with that. But they can have really nice eyes. I think Thai girls are the prettiest even though Koreans are considered more conventionally attractive in Asia and even in the west. @Won'tStopNoodling care to weighin.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, johncruz12345 and RealLooksmaxxer
The ones from sea all got those red/purplish spots, like what the fuck is up with that. But they can have really nice eyes. I think Thai girls are the prettiest even though Koreans are considered more conventionally attractive in Asia and even in the west. @Won'tStopNoodling care to weighin.
northern chinese are the prettiest tbh, tallest with strong features but pale skin and not too chinky eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Melo95, Stevensmithgerard, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
northern chinese are the prettiest tbh, tallest with strong features but pale skin and not too chinky eyes.
Hapa girls are the best. They are so cute cute. 🥰

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Boldandbeautiful
im embarassed cuz looking at her pics now it was obvious they were giga frauded.

caged at that description :lul:

tbh i wanna visit australia. maybe the accent will rub off on me and i can get the voice halo. or maybe it will increase my natural test levels by eating that kangaroo :lul:
World tour nyigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
From my findings and tinder experiences i found that most Asians(that was in SEA tho) look same/better than their pictures on tinder/etc
While most white girls i went on date with picturefrauded me to oblivion (litterally from 7-8/10 to 5/10 irl).

I also prefer Asian girls over white tho(personality, body, skin, face) and with asians you don't have to worry that when you take the clothes off she gonna be chubby or too big tits.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and RealLooksmaxxer
this was a while ago. she was a (chinese) noodle whore and they're the best at frauding.

anyway i met up with her and in person her face was ass. legit subpar in almost every way. just not good.

i met her at her apartment and we were supposed to go somewhere to eat but i didnt want to be seen with her in person so i told her i just feel like relaxing. she kept trying to get me to go out with her but kept saying no. eventually she gave in and we were just chilling on her couch.

up till this point she was wearing a very large dress that didnt hug her at all.

so she tried kissing me a little bit and i was bored and horny and really wanted to fuck that night so i said fuck it.

i kissed her TWICE cause it was all i could manage and stripped her dress off of her

she surprisingly had AMAZING tits, like literally perfect large round huge titties and i couldn't believe my eyes. it was fucking weird. nice pink nipples and everything.

she kept crying about a condom but jfl

i flipped her over and BOOM amazing ass as well. literally super round with perfectly smooth skin and great hip curvature.

i didnt see her ass/titties in any of her pics so this was truly unbeleivable to me.

anyway i fucked her and pulled out and nutted all over her thigh (kept crying in broken english about not finishing inside her) and then i never saw her again. couldnt remember her name for the life of me.

the moral of the story: dont judge a book by it's cover, that subpar girl may have amazing ass/titties.
I've been cat fished once. I felt raped and wanted to throw up at home...all for the sake of not being so extremly rude...

It was disgusting. Never do I meet up with anyone like that again... in fact I was a retard that day

• +1
She wanted to kiss me but I NEVER did. I ended up with some sexual infection and it was tragic tragic tragic explaining this whole thing in a hospital jesus

• +1
I would've had her sit on my face tbh. Horniness wins with a nice body and ass

what city is this?