I fucked today

Nah im not virgin, its not overrated its great, ive only slayed twice, if I looked like you i think id have hit 20+ slays by now

No pussy good enough to jeapordise your life over son
It's good but not like everyone say,you see instantly faggot who lie about being virgin or not,when they exagerate that...
I was virgin until yesterday bro,it's life,i am a mentalcel faggot with girls...
Keep in mind that i didn't flirt this girl,she came to me,else i will be without gf right now.I am so bad in flirting...

It's good but not like everyone say,you see instantly faggot who lie about being virgin or not,when they exagerate that...
I was virgin until yesterday bro,it's life,i am a mentalcel faggot with girls...
Keep in mind that i didn't flirt this girl,she came to me,else i will be without gf right now.I am so bad in flirting...
tinder ?

no, I thought the same when I did it for the first time

sex is incredibly overrated

Idk.

I can't imagine what i never experienced.

Son, banging some chick while youre both high is amazing, i did it once a few months back and goddamn i wanna do it again. If you want to be more low inhib high T slayer, go to a sketchy bar, take a few shots, and hit on the hottest girl there, if you waht to actually stop being mentalcel you have the looks alreasy tbh

No
Son, banging some chick while youre both high is amazing, i did it once a few months back and goddamn i wanna do it again. If you want to be more low inhib high T slayer, go to a sketchy bar, take a few shots, and hit on the hottest girl there, if you waht to actually stop being mentalcel you have the looks alreasy tbh
French girls are shit

No

French girls are shit
Huh? I heard french women are hot, anyway do what i said, go to a busy sketchy bar, do shots and get it on with skme french hottie

Faggot you could totally be an ONS machine, and JFL at not enjoying sex, literally the best thing there is, especially on weed
for circumcised men like me and @Zuvay , sex doesn’t feel that good. I am in the process of restoring and already sensing improvements though! it’s sad i’ll be 20 before i’m even fully restored probably..

• So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking