I FUCKED UP MY LIFE (dont go to hair of istanbul)

I'll keep you guys updated if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'm open to any and all advice
dude you need to take care of your mental health, hair/body isn't going to save it. Being a student is extremely stressful, and as a recent grad I'd say just stay heads down and have goals on making money to first get some financial security, then worry about saving for appearance and dating. At the end of the day, you have to first take care of yourself and it will be very lonely but there is no other option. You either make it or you don't and dating is mainly a waste of time, especially if you're a broke student. Also cut out most your friends that are losers and just work your ass off and win. Then spend your extra money on therapy and other things, but make sure you get skills that are valuable and have good income earning ability, it really does build self esteem. The road is long, honestly just be ugly and hustle, the girls won't be there even after you make it but you can then work on higher level things afterwards, first get out of being a pleb to being a 6-figure pleb. Also dont waste time on internet gurus, msot things can be learned free, but make it out and don't be impatient, it will take 5-8 years, but it will be worth it for the rest of your life. At that point, aim to be really wealthy and fund science to clone hair, the only path I see going forward for hair is simply building wealth and influencing science with the money you accumulate to solve hair loss once and for all.

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie
dude you need to take care of your mental health, hair/body isn't going to save it. Being a student is extremely stressful, and as a recent grad I'd say just stay heads down and have goals on making money to first get some financial security, then worry about saving for appearance and dating. At the end of the day, you have to first take care of yourself and it will be very lonely but there is no other option. You either make it or you don't and dating is mainly a waste of time, especially if you're a broke student. Also cut out most your friends that are losers and just work your ass off and win. Then spend your extra money on therapy and other things, but make sure you get skills that are valuable and have good income earning ability, it really does build self esteem. The road is long, honestly just be ugly and hustle, the girls won't be there even after you make it but you can then work on higher level things afterwards, first get out of being a pleb to being a 6-figure pleb. Also dont waste time on internet gurus, msot things can be learned free, but make it out and don't be impatient, it will take 5-8 years, but it will be worth it for the rest of your life. At that point, aim to be really wealthy and fund science to clone hair, the only path I see going forward for hair is simply building wealth and influencing science with the money you accumulate to solve hair loss once and for all.

lol at this blue pill

got a £4000 2500 graft transplant at hair of Istanbul where minimal coverage was achieved(literally could have used 1500 grafts), literally took hairs and planted them behind my hairline. the only benefit was fixing receded corners that was naturally M shaped from birth.
they just fucking took grafts and replanted them into my temples even after I told them not to, now I have a scarred fucking donor with fewer hairs to use in the future

furthermore, they rebuilt my temples behind where they naturally grow so now when the grafts grow in thicker (2-month post-op) I will have to keep shaving off my edges just to look normal, I always had a large forehead but I used to be able to fraud by lining up my edges and grown out my afro, (last pic for reference)
but now because of this expensive fuck fest I have a BROADER forehead which I can no longer hide. my forehead insecurity was the only reason i even considered this procedure, and I only wanted to lower my hairline slightly to be conservative with my donor region but NO instead they just take more grafts and plant them into places thick with hair.

EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PLANNING AND SAVING MONEY, I GET FUCKED

they rushed my fucking consultation and never even got to meet with any doctor to express what I wanted.

hair of Istanbul was meant to be a premium service but turns out just to be another Turkish hair mill that butchers hundreds of people every year if your going to get a HT ever please go a practice that will give you real consultation and don't do fucking over 20 transplants a day.

The only plan for me now is to somehow re transplant these grafts at another clinic, but I've definitely wasted many hundreds of grafts in the process (due to transection, scarring, impaction with native hairs and shock loss) I wasn't even getting any fucking MPB symptoms JFL I hate myself so fucking much for doing what I did.

I try to fix one of my most crippling insecurities and this is the result of it. FUCK MY LIFE

I'm seriously considering suicide at this point in time and have no one to talk to about this as I tried to make it as discreet and hair is a vanity issue

I HATE MY SELF SO FUCKING MUCH PLEASE SOMEONE KILL ME

i won't have sufficient grafts for any big transplant in the future so am forced to take fin and not lose any hair from now to the point i inevitably shave my hair and drop 4 PSL.

I can't even for 1 phase in my life ever be comfortable in my appearance i feel like God is watching me and somehow wants to ensure i suffer.

Well if you read these far congrats i guess, learn from me and dont go to turkey for a HT if i could go back in time I'd rather have gotten robbed on the way there then go through with this shit fucking transplant
I like the result tbh

They massacred your donor area harder than they did the Armenians :lul: I hope you can fix it by saving some money and visiting a HT doctor specializing in blacks.

@HighTierNormie

I got gynecomastia and permanent orgasmic dysfunction ( anorgasmia ) from fin. I also tried dut and got severe brain fog, but thankfully that wasn't permanent.

Fin sides can be permanent. keep that in mind and don't do something against your better judgement.

got a £4000 2500 graft transplant at hair of Istanbul where minimal coverage was achieved(literally could have used 1500 grafts), literally took hairs and planted them behind my hairline. the only benefit was fixing receded corners that was naturally M shaped from birth.
they just fucking took grafts and replanted them into my temples even after I told them not to, now I have a scarred fucking donor with fewer hairs to use in the future

furthermore, they rebuilt my temples behind where they naturally grow so now when the grafts grow in thicker (2-month post-op) I will have to keep shaving off my edges just to look normal, I always had a large forehead but I used to be able to fraud by lining up my edges and grown out my afro, (last pic for reference)
but now because of this expensive fuck fest I have a BROADER forehead which I can no longer hide. my forehead insecurity was the only reason i even considered this procedure, and I only wanted to lower my hairline slightly to be conservative with my donor region but NO instead they just take more grafts and plant them into places thick with hair.

EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PLANNING AND SAVING MONEY, I GET FUCKED

they rushed my fucking consultation and never even got to meet with any doctor to express what I wanted.

hair of Istanbul was meant to be a premium service but turns out just to be another Turkish hair mill that butchers hundreds of people every year if your going to get a HT ever please go a practice that will give you real consultation and don't do fucking over 20 transplants a day.

The only plan for me now is to somehow re transplant these grafts at another clinic, but I've definitely wasted many hundreds of grafts in the process (due to transection, scarring, impaction with native hairs and shock loss) I wasn't even getting any fucking MPB symptoms JFL I hate myself so fucking much for doing what I did.

I try to fix one of my most crippling insecurities and this is the result of it. FUCK MY LIFE

I'm seriously considering suicide at this point in time and have no one to talk to about this as I tried to make it as discreet and hair is a vanity issue

I HATE MY SELF SO FUCKING MUCH PLEASE SOMEONE KILL ME

i won't have sufficient grafts for any big transplant in the future so am forced to take fin and not lose any hair from now to the point i inevitably shave my hair and drop 4 PSL.

I can't even for 1 phase in my life ever be comfortable in my appearance i feel like God is watching me and somehow wants to ensure i suffer.

Well if you read these far congrats i guess, learn from me and dont go to turkey for a HT if i could go back in time I'd rather have gotten robbed on the way there then go through with this shit fucking transplant
I just dont understand doctor's fetish for oversaturating already thick hair with redundancy and not focusing on the real aesthetic problem of lowering the hairline.

Sadly us men are too quiet and reserved on the issue of hair. We all need to be unapologetic about hair restoration, so in response Ive been open about my own hair restoration being indiscreet about it "yeah, thats right, I got a hair transplant and have scabs everywhere. What you gonna do about it?"

I did whats called a Tentative Consultation which gives you a consultation with the option to go straight to the operating room after but you also have the right to decline. When you opt for such a consultation it shows that you are very likely to follow through so they'll invest more time in discussing what YOU WANT. This allows us to be as autistic as we want which increases the likeliness of getting what we imagined.

Hopefully you can try transplanting again using hair from unconventional areas as a means of lowering the hairline. As for the price issue you can try referring a friend to your local hair clinic to get a discount because Fin isnt going to specifically solve the hairline issue.

@HighTierNormie

I got gynecomastia and permanent orgasmic dysfunction ( anorgasmia ) from fin. I also tried dut and got severe brain fog, but thankfully that wasn't permanent.

Fin sides can be permanent. keep that in mind and don't do something against your better judgement.
did you ever get any blood work before or after taking fin?
sounds like you had a lot of extra T which turned into estrogen hence the gyno, maybe it could have been avoided using an AI.
i know fin can definitely give people sides but i don't know how much of it is really permanent as long as your willing to go through testosterone replacement therapy which I'm not entirely against the idea of doing.

thankfully i haven't lost any hair and don't believe I am balding the hairline i have has been that way as far back as I can remember, it even shows in pictures when I was 8 years old, plus my extended family on my mum's side have either no hair loss or minor to moderate hairline recession so at this point I'm not considering taking fin.
plus since i have transplanted hair almost an inch into my normal hairline i probably won't even notice I am receding until i reach a Norwood 3.

for me it's just the nuclear option to take after all other options have failed, and i will accept going bald but i don't want that to be my reality until im at least 40 years old which at that point it wouldn't have any societal stigma and we probably would have a hair loss cure or good enough alternatives

im just praying my donor isn't fucked, i don't have native hair loss in the recipient area, the scarring is minimal and the transplanted hair in my temples blends with my baby hairs or at least doesn't look stupid.
a lot to hope for but fuck it

im just praying my donor isn't fucked, i don't have native hair loss in the recipient area, the scarring is minimal and the transplanted hair in my temples blends with my baby hairs or at least doesn't look stupid.
a lot to hope for but fuck it

any update on the HT?

Are you from comore?

any update on the HT?
the hair is growing fine so far but only been 2 and 3/4 months post-op, I'm not as upset as I was initially I've sort of accepted the situation but the good news is that my donor looks a lot better than before (not perfect but hopefully get more regrowth) the new hairline frames my face better than what I had before but again the number of grafts was way too high and hairs were placed way behind into my natural hairline which seems to have thinned out noticeably in the past few weeks which i assume to be shock loss.
im going to start microneedling after maybe 6-8 months to regrow my native hairs with derminator 2 and i may start microneedling my donor as well after 3 months (hoping to fade scars and promote hair growth).
my plan going forward is to try and save up for a second procedure somewhere like dr bisanga like a 500-800 graft transplant to lower my hairline around 0.5cm and retransplant some temple hairs or maybe just leave them depending on the outcome.
at that point, i would have used around 3000 grafts and would go for SMP to hide scars and add density to my donor and from that point just maintain what I have with fin if I ever notice any hair loss, it's not ideal but all i can do is learn from this and move on.

Poor guy. I kept fucking telling people on here hair transplants are retarded and a complete waste of money

How sad that it is 2021, and still no legit cure to fix shit receding hairlines and huge ass foreheads aside from hairline lowering

Poor guy. I kept fucking telling people on here hair transplants are retarded and a complete waste of money

How sad that it is 2021, and still no legit cure to fix shit receding hairlines and huge ass foreheads aside from hairline lowering
i don't regret getting a hair transplant i just should have went to a better clinc and was more assertive with what i wanted i already knew about hairline lowering but the problem is that if you ever were to lose hair the scar would be way worse than fue or even fut scars as they are in the front of your head.
plus the recovery from a fue is way more manageable and the procedure is all-around more discreet

maybe in the next 10 years they invent hair cloning and all this stress was for nothing

How are hairtransplant copes?

jesus fucking christ
after wasting all your money the only thing you can do is getting micropigmentation to reduce your forehead width as you wanted

jesus fucking christ
after wasting all your money the only thing you can do is getting micropigmentation to reduce your forehead width as you wanted
i don't care about the width anymore if I can get my hairline slightly lower like 0.5cm to reduce forehead height I'll be ok with it.
for SMP i need to keep shaving and I still have all my hair so it's pointless

Relax cunt, give the results some time.

You're judging this after what, mere days?

Also you can get SMP to nicely fill in the back of your skull - I have this on my temples as they're quite thin and it looks great.

You could even get SMP on your temples also to help improve the appearance of density in certain areas.

(update) the transplanted hairs are growing in and my donor isnt perfect but the loss and scarring aren't going to be noticeable to anyone other than me, the hairline is still higher than i would like but i can comb some of the hair forward to decrease the forehead size so once my hair grows in to like an inch long i can style it to make up for what happened.
all of my previous complaints are still very much valid and currently the results do not justify the financial cost and/or number of grafts from donor and i still wish i didnt have the procedure done the way i had it.
I am planning to go to another clinc to redesign and lower my hairline by like 0.5cm to better frame my face which shouldn't take more than 500 or so grafts from the sides of my head which hopefully is going to be my last procedure, as having 3000 grafts is the upper limit of what can be taken from fue sustainably especially from afro hair as there is much less density than Caucasian hair on average.
this experience has honestly been very traumatic for me and has really put my entire life on hold, as much as i want to blame the clinic the biggest problem was me as i was not assertive for what i wanted and just wanted to get it over with as soon as i could.
im hoping the density from my transplant is good as so far in 3 and a half months the hairs look good and i can add fibres and it can look pretty convincing.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
thank you for the looksmaxxing advice, jokER

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
anyone reading this please take these lessons from my experience:
1) beware of hair mill clinics
2)hair transplants are very sucky procedures and it is always better to use meds than to wait until you need to get a transplant ( i was trying to recreate a hairline i never had so doesn't apply)
3)please for the love of God have a very thorough consultation and say exactly what you want and never assume the clinic will even follow what you say unless you repeat it multiple times
4)just don't go to turkey unless you have literally nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and lasthope
(update) the hair grew poorly i butchered my donor for no reason it was the worst possible outcome let myself be the last victim

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and crosshold
(update) the hair grew poorly i butchered my donor for no reason it was the worst possible outcome let myself be the last victim

mind sharing a pic of current hair