I FUCKED UP MY NOSE

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
I had a beautiful narrow nose with nice nose bridge with a slight hump. It was bothering me so much though so I kept pushing it down with my thumb or a small hammer. For shortly it appeared it was shrinked but after a day it became bigger and now it feels much more thicker and the hump grew bigger. Did I fuck up my nose? Will it go away? I kinda have breathing problems now my nostrils clog too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
why would u think u could fucking hammer the bump away?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Mr.cope and 3 others
Probably just swollen. Btw you won't get rid of nasal hump by hammering it like whack a mole. Just get a rhinoplasty with hump removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, crosshold and RAITEIII
why would u think u could fucking hammer the bump away?
Bro I thought if you put force into the bone it can shrink. I didn't fucking know it would get bigger instead. This is not even possible based on law of physics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bro I thought if you put force into the bone it can shrink. I didn't fucking know it would get bigger instead. This is not even possible based on law of physics
jfl bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Probably just swollen. Btw you won't get rid of nasal hump by hammering it like whack a mole. Just get a rhinoplasty with hump removal.
I hope it's just swollen. But it's been three days now and it looks the same. Ugly as shit. My nose now has a snake kind of shape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I hope it's just swollen. But it's been three days now and it looks the same. Ugly as shit. My nose now has a snake kind of shape
Just get rhinoplasty man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tylermax and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
that's how bonesmashing works lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, bebzon123 and john2
shut the fuck up fucking idiot
do you really think that you can move thick fukin bone because you pushed with ur weak little beta thumbs?
fuck you low iq faggot
you are just an autist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, loromate, xefo and 5 others
You didn't lubricate the area where you want to bonesmash!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
I had a beautiful narrow nose with nice nose bridge with a slight hump. It was bothering me so much though so I kept pushing it down with my thumb or a small hammer. For shortly it appeared it was shrinked but after a day it became bigger and now it feels much more thicker and the hump grew bigger. Did I fuck up my nose? Will it go away? I kinda have breathing problems now my nostrils clog too
Lmfao.

You just bonesmashed. Proof that it works.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xyzyzyx
Lmfao.

You just bonesmashed. Proof that it works.
I thought bonesmash is smashing your bones. I was just putting downward pressure to the nose bridge. Results = my midface seems flatter but my nose got bigger smh. It's like I got everything I didn't want in the end. Im gonna rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Eccedentesiast
I thought bonesmash is smashing your bones. I was just putting downward pressure to the nose bridge. Results = my midface seems flatter but my nose got bigger smh. It's like I got everything I didn't want in the end. Im gonna rope
It must be a temporary swelling, cool it down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You still applied pressure and stress on those bones which made it get bigger. That's what Wolff's Law is about.

• +1
Retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Justttt
You still applied pressure and stress on those bones which made it get bigger. That's what Wolff's Law is about.
So you're telling me if I press down my zygomatics they wont get flatten but they will grow bigger? Tf is you talking about. It makes no sense
Ugly whore

Last edited:
  • +1
I would worry about my IQ and not nose if I was you OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
i still have a bigger bump g=from when i smashed mine, fully aware of the possibilities
i was bored tho

• +1
i still have a bigger bump g=from when i smashed mine, fully aware of the possibilities
i was bored tho
So instead of making it flat it grew bigger? So I screwed over my nose????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie
There was probably no change at all

• +1
Just get rhinoplasty son. Not too expensive or difficult as far as looksmaxing surgeries go. Better than hammering your nose for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043