I fucking hate all women and you're a cuck if you don't either

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Women will literally get millions of breast/butt implants a year and wear 1 kg of makeup on their face, and they'll still have the audacity to set requirements like atleast 6'4 and a handsome face on their tinder profiles.

Meanwhile guess what happens to a below average male who decides to improve his looks after years of bullying, name callings and rejection by society/women?
He'll get made fun of, but not only on Reddit and social media. Women literally want surgerymaxxing men dead since we're frauding our genetics and making them look stupid for being so extremely superficial and focused on looks.

Fuck women, if I ever get to become goodlooking with surgery etc I'll just fuck women every once in a while and isolate myself once I'm 40+

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11628, improover, Zygos4Life and 27 others
As for the first part - blame the simps for this, not the women. Isn't it logical for them to choose the best mate possible? Wouldn't you choose a hot chick over a ugly chick?

For the second part they're coded to find the best genetics possible, that's why surgerycels repulses them. And the simps will ofc look down on people who ascend because they're coping HARD, muh "looks doesn't matter"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
As for the first part - blame the simps for this, not the women. Isn't it logical for them to choose the best mate possible? Wouldn't you choose a hot chick over a ugly chick?

For the second part they're coded to find the best genetics possible, that's why surgerycels repulses them. And the simps will ofc look down on people who ascend because they're coping HARD
Wanting good for yourself is logical, to an extent. Women have extreme standards these days which the great majority of men don't come close to.

And even then it wouldn't be that much of a problem if they didn't deny it and bluepill the fuck out of all men by saying "it's about confidence" and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Golang
Wanting good for yourself is logical, to an extent. Women have extreme standards these days which the great majority of men don't come close to.

And even then it wouldn't be that much of a problem if they didn't deny it and bluepill the fuck out of all men by saying "it's about confidence" and so on
Yes they do have very high standars. That's because their SMV is so high. What I do understand is the hatred of is their hypocrisy, but even that is hardcoded in them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Darkstrand
how be attractive as a woman.
fraud with makeup
be thin
have good skin/hair.
thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6997, Darkstrand and 9 others
they are very deceiving with their looks

men don't require makeup and on average look way better than them (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512 and 7 others
Stop hating women, incel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, The giga incel, PersianKingdom and 2 others
Based.

But I guess better to be neutral towards them rather than expressing hate.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and BrettyBoy
It’s a lose lose situation. There’s no way to win. Every situation is fucked. The only way to cope is to lock yourself away from society and pretend you are the only man alive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7776 and 14 others
how be attractive as a woman.
fraud with makeup
be thin
have good skin/hair.
thats it.

its just as easy for men to be attractive, literally just get big and grow a beard

its harder for women to be good looking, you are BP if you disagree

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
its just as easy for men to be attractive, literally just get big and grow a beard

I hope this is a troll and not srs. If it’s not, you’re autistic and beyond salvation

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512 and 10 others

Are you fucking retarded which site have you been on women don't need a jawline, muscle,cheek bones, perfect facial proportions or be low body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
Not necessarily all of them, but most of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512, Golang and 3 others
Most women are whores, man.
1081.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512, RobticaI and 2 others
11F1A2w.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Zeta ascended, RobticaI and 2 others
You hate them because you can’t have them. If you were chad you would love them.
Hating women = incel trait

This is the true blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512, Darkstrand and 5 others
based

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You hate them because you can’t have them. If you were chad you would love them.

i dont even hate them i hate myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Darkstrand and 5'8manlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Golang and Deleted member 685
You'd do the same in their position, wanna blame someone?! Blame SIMPS, it's all their fault, if they didn't exist everyone would be bashing these fake whores.

I hate simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512, Darkstrand and 9 others
You'd do the same in their position, wanna blame someone?! Blame SIMPS, it's all their fault, if they didn't exist everyone would be bashing these fake whores.

I hate simps
Death to simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 685
women need
big hips small waist
perfect fat distribution, bottom heavy
back dimples
perfect skin
perfect teeth
big kind motherly eyes
silky hair and good hairline to wear ponytail
above 169cm
innie pussy
big ass but shapely
europeon bone structure
aesthtic feet
small hands
big lips

i almost never see a good looking women, but i see good looking man normally at least 1ce a week

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
Free him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685

I hate simps
Yeah I try to Think like this, despite all the things women have done to me I don't want to hate all the time and raise my cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I still hate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22
Women will literally get millions of breast/butt implants a year and wear 1 kg of makeup on their face, and they'll still have the audacity to set requirements like atleast 6'4 and a handsome face on their tinder profiles.

Meanwhile guess what happens to a below average male who decides to improve his looks after years of bullying, name callings and rejection by society/women?
He'll get made fun of, but not only on Reddit and social media. Women literally want surgerymaxxing men dead since we're frauding our genetics and making them look stupid for being so extremely superficial and focused on looks.

Fuck women, if I ever get to become goodlooking with surgery etc I'll just fuck women every once in a while and isolate myself once I'm 40+
Based gudrucel thread ✊

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Attachments

• 128651CC-720E-11EA-872A-1698535B3831.jpg
    128651CC-720E-11EA-872A-1698535B3831.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
I can smell the bitterness and frustration in this thread, breathe some t, my friend

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
honestly as much as I wanna hate on women, men gave women the power they have. If chads weren't so desperate, women would only have access to their looks match. The only solution is for men to raise standards, and that probably won't happen due to the advent of tinder, where chads have limitless access to psl 3-4 chicks who would bang without any courting process whatsoever. Best bet in 2020 as a unattractive dude, is to gain skills be financially independent and invest in surgery to become atleast normie. If you're white, your not a true incel, go to southeast asia, and jbw theory prevails, for the rest of us, just play the role you've been dealt from the start, betabux or ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
honestly as much as I wanna hate on women, men gave women the power they have. If chads weren't so desperate, women would only have access to their looks match. The only solution is for men to raise standards, and that probably won't happen due to the advent of tinder, where chads have limitless access to psl 3-4 chicks who would bang without any courting process whatsoever. Best bet in 2020 as a unattractive dude, is to gain skills be financially independent and invest in surgery to become atleast normie. If you're white, your not a true incel, go to southeast asia, and jbw theory prevails, for the rest of us, just play the role you've been dealt from the start, betabux or ascend.
Male Testosterone Doesn't Let that Happen. Chad Will Bang Anything and Everything Unless Deformed. Ascending Is the Best Option.

• +1
BrettyBoy

Topic related to my previous post: Can’t stand most women, they sicken me.

• +1

Based foids purpose is to breed out nord children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6401
How can you hate women when they suck yo dick

• +1

Attachments

• 1596845658631.png
    1596845658631.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 2
TBH i hate women and men but women a little bit more