I fucking hate have better looking friends

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
Every cope I have is ruined. I go to gym with them, I'm comparing my face to theirs in the mirror. I go clubbing, girls all over them that I used to know. Fucking fuck fuck get away from me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
same but i hate having friends with a bigger dick than me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 685 and Vitruvian
my friends are on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Vitruvian
Tell your friends that you want a men only night with no holes in sight.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 1106
Tell your friends that you want a men only night with no holes in sight.
I have that with my roommate and Blackpill him but he's PSL 6 so it doesn't fucking matter to him

Thank god i have a deformed friend who i mainly chill with so i dont have to experience this
Might make a thread sbt him soon to talk abt his experiences youll feel sorry for him

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
Having friends is cope

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
how do u even know?
they told me everyone tells their friends and social circles their dick size for status but in this case they told me just to mog me they arent even 8 inches only like 6 which is dead average but i guess they told me this after i spoke to them about dick theories and my situation

• +1
>not hanging out with attractive positive people who will lift you up and motivate you to do great things instead of LDARing...
>preferring the company of ugly inferior men so you don’t have to improve or even maintain to feel complete...

Never gonna make it

Every cope I have is ruined. I go to gym with them, I'm comparing my face to theirs in the mirror. I go clubbing, girls all over them that I used to know. Fucking fuck fuck get away from me
Stop being so jealous bastard. Be thankful they even hang out with you.

they told me everyone tells their friends and social circles their dick size for status but in this case they told me just to mog me they arent even 8 inches only like 6 which is dead average but i guess they told me this after i spoke to them about dick theories and my situation
yea because they felt bad that their loser friend was crying ab his little dick

is ur dick 4 inches?

Stop being so jealous bastard. Be thankful they even hang out with you.
friends aren't shit in the first world. Everyone wants everything for themselves

u meet the cutoff for most women. theyll be disappointed when they see your dick but they wont reject you

my dick is around 4-5 inches, so im a dicklet too. its sad but your looks matter more

friends aren't shit in the first world. Everyone wants everything for themselves
You just need to find good enough friends. I had a bad friend group in school too. They were rarely funny and just lame guys, so I stopped hanging out with them and found new friends.

• +1
Imagine explaining dick theory and talking about dicks with your friends. You sound super gay op

Imagine explaining dick theory and talking about dicks with your friends. You sound super gay op
i dont talk about dicks but its pretty obvious big = better