I fucking hate Niggers in Princeton

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
1200SAT great ape homo erectus-niggercels don't belong in this institution. Fucking disgusting revolting subhuman nigger trash sullying Princeton's reputation and prestige. Fucking disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 7560, sdmaster and 18 others
1200SAT great ape homo erectus-niggercels don't belong in this institution. Fucking disgusting revolting subhuman nigger trash sullying Princeton's reputation and prestige. Fucking disgusting.
are you at princeton?

rdlol.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Thats because you do a shitty major. Go to stem and u will find smart people. Only retards do the shitty major u are doing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776, Stare and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Thats because you do a shitty major. Go to stem and u will find smart people. Only retards do the shitty major u are doing.
he's talking about how they're even allowed at the institution in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6128
he's talking about how they're even allowed at the institution in the first place.
Because a shitty major accepts retarded phaggots like him. Its a differemt rodeo to enter princeton for stem.

Stem is for pasty white kid and nerds.

I do marketing, coast by, and get into MBB straight out of college.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others

Stem is for smart people. Marketing is for charlatans. No marketing for your iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy, MugzLePew and 4 others

oh nvm you're just as low iq as they are. STEM is a different discussion

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE and Deleted member 5292
Stem is for smart people. Marketing is for charlatans. No marketing for your iq.
When I imagine Stem major I imagine low T nerd who spends 16 hours a day coding

Over.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 5292 and 2 others
low iq cope

over
No

Its smart to coast and get a good gpa that will land u in great stead for future employment and postgrad

Doing stem is low iq indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5292
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 3043
No

Its smart to coast and get a good gpa that will land u in great stead for future employment and postgrad

Doing stem is low iq indeed
should have went into finance or economics then. Marketing is unironically filled with women and lower iq individuals( no offense) at least with stem you are proven high iq, and engineering/medicine are the highest paying fields so there's no cope boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Just give a public speech about this!
4nulny.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Collagen or rope, MugzLePew and 3 others
i hate the phillipinio slayers at my school short ugly cunts damn ethnics

bro what "prestige"

Princeton got beat by elementary school in a poll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

Calling admissions to revoke your degree asap

i actually went there last year when i took a trip to NYC. i took the bus to the town, had a wander around, had a coffee at that starbucks across the street, also had ramen in some restaurant down the road

Lmfao he really thinks he's smart just coz he's studying MuH Marketing at MuH PrInCEToN. If he was smart he'd be doing STEM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5292
i actually went there last year when i took a trip to NYC. i took the bus to the town, had a wander around, had a coffee at that starbucks across the street, also had ramen in some restaurant down the road
Sounds boring as fuck and as much of a cope as can be

JFL @ acting prestige when your degree is in MARKETING... not even finance or economics or accounting. Might as well do gender studies at harvard cus muhhh alma mater.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
Conversely though, if I worked at Princeton admissions, I'd feel like more of a failure for letting in a weirdo on an incel forum, over the blackest child on the face of the earth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 10172 and 3 others
I’m sorry to hear this. Would you like to talk about it?

Marketing will soon be replaced by cs. Nobody does marketing face to face today. Everything is online and you need to know coding. Tera over for op.

What was their GPA

"homo erectus-niggercels"

lmao

Imagine going to princton... and studying marketing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
niggas in paris
niggas in princeton
white boys cant cope getting mogged all day all night

You know it really amazes me how so many people can't be assed to do a simple Google Search about Princeton.

Then again I'm probably getting trolled so I'll just roll with it.

You know it really amazes me how so many people can't be assed to do a simple Google Search about Princeton.

Then again I'm probably getting trolled so I'll just roll with it.
wdym

Imagine bragging about a marketing degree.. giga over for op.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and sytyl