I FUCKING NEED BIMAX

Erik707070

Erik707070

Iron
In these pics you can see my horrible natural side profile, and another pic where I’m jutting my lower jaw forward and holding upper lip forward to simulate maxillary forward growth. Notice that I aint even touching my nose and it still is a lot better. Can these results be achieved by bimax sugery? If they can I’d litterally pay a million bucks for that shit, for fucks sake the jutting pic mogs me to oblivion, I dont even look like the same person. I just want some honest opinions. And before you mention, yes, I already noticed I’m ginger.

Attachments

• E20A446D-03C0-4C9A-B38F-3C635F45333F.jpeg
    E20A446D-03C0-4C9A-B38F-3C635F45333F.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 185
  • CFB94F17-06C8-4361-94DF-E48FEEEDE800.jpeg
    CFB94F17-06C8-4361-94DF-E48FEEEDE800.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 187
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22
In these pics you can see my horrible natural side profile, and another pic where I’m jutting my lower jaw forward and holding upper lip forward to simulate maxillary forward growth. Notice that I aint even touching my nose and it still is a lot better. Can these results be achieved by bimax sugery? If they can I’d litterally pay a million bucks for that shit, for fucks sake the jutting pic mogs me to oblivion, I dont even look like the same person. I just want some honest opinions. And before you mention, yes, I already noticed I’m ginger.

Mentalcel?

You don't need a bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614, highT and 3 others
all I see is your nose changing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
You dont need bimax
Tbh I would recommend rhino more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and highT
Weird how your nose looks different.

• +1
You have a nice long mandible and good chin but I agree there's something off about your lower third. It looks too short, and your mouth area/lips look shitty. Idk what surgery to recommend but if you fixed it you'd have a chad lower 3rd and would slay

• +1
You dont need bimax
Tbh I would recommend rhino more
Thank you for your advice!
You have a nice long mandible and good chin but I agree there's something off about your lower third. It looks too short, and your mouth area/lips look shitty. Idk what surgery to recommend but if you fixed it you'd have a chad lower 3rd and would slay
Thanks so much for you opinion. Do you agree that the jutting pic looks better? Or am I just completely dysmorphic?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
just get a chin wing and call it good.

• +1
JFL you dont need bimax

• +1
i bet has low pfl, thats why we are most here
Okay you mean I’m bragging about my side profile? Tbh i dont think its horrible, just not optimal. I said that to avoid the potential bragging hate that you can get here, but clearly that didn’t work. Listen, I don’t want to try to mog anyone, I really just want honest opinions on what can be done to acend

• +1
Okay you mean I’m bragging about my side profile? Tbh i dont think its horrible, just not optimal. I said that to avoid the potential bragging hate that you can get here, but clearly that didn’t work. Listen, I don’t want to try to mog anyone, I really just want honest opinions on what can be done to acend
u fell for lower third meme
i bet u are not fcked and approached by hot jb cause ur eye area is avg or below - 10000000000000000%

• +1
Where are you from? If you are from a Country I like, I might help you jfl

• +1
don't fret op, you're only slightly recessed

btw insane post to rep ratio

• +1