I get giga mogged by literally everything fuck me

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Literally everything I see mogs me I shit you not every time I look in the fucking mirror I am constantly reminded its fucking over.

Like most deny the race pill but it is brutally true being white makes shit easier in life the beauty system favours you self hating ethnics defend you I swear literally it ain't fucking fair.

Life is just a cruel shit hole

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
bullet-gif.224981

Dude i saw literally these fuckers casually mogging me without trying brutal it's over

It's why i'm roping, can't stand with the torment. Imagnine if I was born as a high IQ Chad. My Life would be the opposite of what it is now. Constant validation and no worries. Instead I was doomed to a life of suffereing and maltreatment. I can't live anymore knowing how unfair life is, literally a few mm of bone structure determines 95% of your life.

height? pheno?

height? pheno?

My face literally my maxilla sticks out a foot infront of my eye every day i see this shit every fucking day their maxillas mog me
It's why i'm roping, can't stand with the torment. Imagnine if I was born as a high IQ Chad. My Life would be the opposite of what it is now. Constant validation and no worries. Instead I was doomed to a life of suffereing and maltreatment. I can't live anymore knowing how unfair life is, literally a few mm of bone structure determines 95% of your life.

Dude today i went to collage and 1 of my incel black pilled friend brought up his convo with a nordic gigachad and the mogging i felt just by hearing the nordics escapdes made me want to rope

you mog me to death and beyond faggot kys

NO KING YOU'RE SO GOOD LOOKING YOU GET A VARIABLE OVERFLOW AND YOU JUST LOOK LIKE YOU'RE UGLY, JUST LIKE CIV GANDHI'S AGGRESSION YOU NEED TO NUKE ALL OF THE WEAKER MEN

Just look down while you walk

Just look down while you walk

If you don't constantly look around your not truly black pilled you can't escape the mogging i used to think i was a 6 back in the day i measured my face though autistically and i came to a 3 brutal tbqh
you mog me to death and beyond faggot kys

Stop fucking lying your literally a fucking white dude in syria jbw halo is strong with you

i only mog trucels lol

I don't know about your day but mine was especially black pilling looking at women with these moggers you know it's over when high t normies are chads compared to you

I don't know about your day but mine was especially black pilling looking at women with these moggers you know it's over when high t normies are chads compared to you

im 25 so is over