I got a girlfriend

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
After months of trying to use dating apps I ended up just dating a girl from my social network. She is pretty much obsessed with me even though I'm short and out of shape so I'll take what I can get. If I get in better shape and looksmax I might move on to another girl but she is the best I can do for the time being. And I won't complain, she has a good face, nice tits and is a good height for me (5'3" or so). And personality-wise she is quite smart, plays video games, good at cooking and she comes from a good family. So I'm pretty happy, I guess I'll continue to looksmax to keep my options open and just to feel better about myself. I know this doesn't make me a Chad but I'm just posting to let you guys know who are interested in getting into a relationship that it's possible even for short/out of shape guys like me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadelite, EckhartTollemaxx and 25 others
"And I won't complain, she has a good face, nice tits and is a good height for me (5'3" or so). And personality-wise she is quite smart, plays video games, good at cooking and she comes from a good family."
why even go any higher lol sounds good to me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, EckhartTollemaxx, WillVisitGandy and 24 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Adreyan, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
me too but its not as cool as i expected, anything besides sex is pretty boring ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, EckhartTollemaxx, Adreyan and 8 others
"And I won't complain, she has a good face, nice tits and is a good height for me (5'3" or so). And personality-wise she is quite smart, plays video games, good at cooking and she comes from a good family."
Well I could imagine finding a girl who gets me a little more sexually excited but I can't be too picky. I also wish she would stop coloring her hair red, she would look 10x better with her natural brown hair but I'm not sure if she'll change that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Ocelot, Hades and 2 others
me too but its not as cool as i expected, anything besides sex is pretty boring ngl
Yeah we mostly just watch TV shows and smoke weed when we hang out but it's chill

• +1
Reactions: coolass69
Well I could imagine finding a girl who gets me a little more sexually excited but I can't be too picky. I also wish she would stop coloring her

Do you think she is someone you really want for a wife and mother to your children?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Do you think she is someone you really want for a wife and mother to your children?
Possibly, I wouldn't rule it out. Depends on if I'm emphasizing looks or personality. But I want to date other girls after dating her and then maybe get back together later. I don't want her to be the only girlfriend I've ever had.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Adreyan, homesick, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
Congrats I guess

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Kingston, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Paretocel
Wait.
Actually, I've read all

of my didn't read posts

Possibly, I wouldn't rule it out. Depends on if I'm emphasizing looks or personality. But I want to date other girls after dating her and then maybe get back together later. I don't want her to be the only girlfriend I've ever had.
I think you're thinking wrong. I would be careful to get back together with an ex after dating other girls for the simple reason is that she will most likely have sex with other men. She will change for the worse by the time she becomes more sexually experienced and it is a crap shoot.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
ngl the way u write makes me feel comfortable

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 1084
I liked my first gf cause she was funny and funny like a guy which is extremely rare for girls these days

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Alt Number 3, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Chadeep, Entschuldigung and 3 others
After months of trying to use dating apps I ended up just dating a girl from my social network. She is pretty much obsessed with me even though I'm short and out of shape so I'll take what I can get. If I get in better shape and looksmax I might move on to another girl but she is the best I can do for the time being. And I won't complain, she has a good face, nice tits and is a good height for me (5'3" or so). And personality-wise she is quite smart, plays video games, good at cooking and she comes from a good family. So I'm pretty happy, I guess I'll continue to looksmax to keep my options open and just to feel better about myself. I know this doesn't make me a Chad but I'm just posting to let you guys know who are interested in getting into a relationship that it's possible even for short/out of shape guys like me.
Have you known her for a long time beforehand?

Good for you, man. I was wondering what happened with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Htobrother
well done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
How did you succeed ?

How did you succeed ?
We were friends for a while and she had a boyfriend but she recently broke up with him and then she started expressing romantic interest in me so I went with it.
Have you known her for a long time beforehand?
Yeah I've known her since high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Congratulations.

As a non chad man in 2020 the more sex you get from your girl for free the more money you save on a prostitute.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and Deleted member 1084
I would gladly settle down with a girl like this wtf, might even go as far as to say she’s a dream (practical) girl.

Well I could imagine finding a girl who gets me a little more sexually excited but I can't be too picky. I also wish she would stop coloring her hair red, she would look 10x better with her natural brown hair but I'm not sure if she'll change that.
I bet you call her queen

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Chadeep, GigaMogger and 1 other person
btw give some tips pls I need to get one also

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, GigaMogger and W0KESTMOTHF

You said she has a nice face, tits and personality, why would you want to break up with her just to try out multiple women. Ngl I think this idea off needing to have multiple sexual partners is wrong and leads to the degenerate state of sexual relationships in the west today.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 1084
Social circle and NT theory proven again
Would you consider yourself good-looking?
I was called chadlite/upper-tier normie by posters on here back when I was in good shape
Unfortunately I'm not very NT but neither is she so it works out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and softlysoftly
Careful some women just want a loyal man to beta care for them while they slowely get validation from other men and even cheat.

If it seems too good to be true it might be.
Be watchful you dont get cucked

:chad:

• +1
I might move on to another girl but she is the best I can do for the time being. And I won't complain, she has a good face, nice tits and is a good height for me (5'3" or so). And personality-wise she is quite smart, plays video games, good at cooking and she comes from a good family.
You’re an asshole if you just think of her as a steppingstone.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
I envy you and wish a slow harsh death upon you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and MegamindCel
I read everything but it sounds like larp

btw give some tips pls I need to get one also
Honestly becoming friends with a girl and then allowing it to develop into a relationship isn't a bad strategy. But there has to be mutual attraction and she has to be single ofc.

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan and Deleted member 2658
Good job op... happy for u if actually true. Relationships me

Careful some women just want a loyal man to beta care for them while they slowely get validation from other men and even cheat.

If it seems too good to be true it might be.
Be watchful you dont get cucked

Jokes on .. me i guess?? cheated on 2/3 of my gfs and got caught with 1. Would never have done it if i could go back. Point is to be loyal, provided your not beta.

Last edited:
  • +1
Congrats OP, have fun getting cucked as she contacts 2-3 guys minimum for sexual encounters J F L

• +1
wtf how? How short are you? What was the social circle like and why is she obsessed with you? Give tips bro tell me its not fkn over

Also dont become a nice guy just because you got lucky, if you act like you're too scared to lose her she's going to lose attraction.

wtf how? How short are you? What was the social circle like and why is she obsessed with you? Give tips bro tell me its not fkn over

Also dont become a nice guy just because you got lucky, if you act like you're too scared to lose her she's going to lose attraction.
I'm 5'8" so not hopelessly short and the social circle was a friend group from high school. Idk why she's obsessed with me but I am more attractive than the other guys she was talking to so maybe that influences it. I won't become a "nice guy", if anyone were to end the relationship it would probably be me.

How do you cope abt that she sucked cock before