I got a girlfriend

I'm not sure if she has actually but if she has I don't really care
Damn your name is blue and you are still a cuck? All that men nutting on your girls face all those man choking her all that men she called daddy and giggled while she sucked their cocks all that man she did everything for while she got pounded all that men that lubed her up all that men that slapped and spanked her

@personalityinkwell @6ft1 Take a look at this cucked shit jfl @AtomicBlackPill69

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CoconutMan, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 4612
Damn your name is blue and you are still a cuck? All that men nutting on your girls face all those man choking her all that men she called daddy and giggled while she sucked their cocks all that man she did everything for while she got pounded all that men that lubed her up all that men that slapped and spanked her

@personalityinkwell @6ft1 Take a look at this cucked shit jfl
She's only had one boyfriend and she says they never had sex, and I believe her because he was a below-average looking beta.

But even so let's say I had the opportunity to fuck a hot girl whose been with a bunch of other guys, I would gladly fuck her. I don't understand the obsession with fucking hot virgins, they don't exist in real life. If a girl is hot she'll lose her virginity around age 15.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
She's only had one boyfriend and she says they never had sex, and I believe her because he was a below-average looking beta.
„i believed her“ its truly over if you believe a foid ngl. I used to believe a foid that she is virgin jfl it ended up me finding out that her slaycount was 30+. Keep coping. Fuck and dump your silly gf

• JFL
Reactions: CoconutMan
„i believed her“ its truly over if you believe a foid ngl. I used to believe a foid that she is virgin jfl it ended up me finding out that her slaycount was 30+. Keep coping. Fuck and dump your silly gf
Again if she is hot what does it matter? Just be yet another guy to pump and dump her.