[Blackpill] I got another blackpill story for you

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
Don't raise your cortisol over nothing, I don't spend time with that friend anymore anyways because I moved to Another city. Besides that wasn't the Point. The story is a giant blackpill and shows how much looks matter.
My cortisol's elevated 24/7 so please don't take my asshole-ish behavior personally. It just seems highly suspicious to me that he did just the right lying by omission to set up exactly this kind of scenario without any forethought if he was truly your friend, and that goes multitudes more if he's done this sort of thing more than once.

Swescension

Swescension

Faith Riehm facesitting alliance
over
My cortisol's elevated 24/7 so please don't take my asshole-ish behavior personally. It just seems highly suspicious to me that he did just the right lying by omission to set up exactly this kind of scenario without any forethought if he was truly your friend, and that goes multitudes more if he's done this sort of thing more than once.
Yeah I understand, i'm very selective now after taking the blackpill when I choose friends

M

mulattomaxxer

Adept
Man these blackpill stories are always brutal. Its sad to think that in these situations if you got lucky with your genetics you would have slayed that becky the same night.

Swescension

Swescension

Man these blackpill stories are always brutal. Its sad to think that in these situations if you got lucky with your genetics you would have slayed that becky the same night.
The difference is only a few mm of bone structure.

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Instructor
Swedish guys are ugly cucks so its not like she can get tons of attractive guys. You must be pretty unattractive (sub PSL4-5) lol

/svensk

kms_currycell

kms_currycell

Zephir
Brutal son, this reminded me of the time my onetis updated her instagram story with her 'freind' or really her fuckbuddy, was some psl6 pretty boy with hollow cheeks. You cant call yourself blackpilled until you have experienced it irl.

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Instructor
Jag är 2 PSL
Okej det förvånar mig inte, jag ser sjukt många fula killar med fräscha tjejer så du måste vara såpass oattraktiv om du får den behandlingen.

Svenska killar är fula som fan jämfört med andra länder i västvärlden typ Australien, USA, kanada. Antar att det beror på fenotypen, blonda tunnhåriga med feminint utseende (därför svenska tjejer är så snygga)

Swescension

Swescension

Okej det förvånar mig inte, jag ser sjukt många fula killar med fräscha tjejer så du måste vara såpass oattraktiv om du får den behandlingen.

Svenska killar är fula som fan jämfört med andra länder i västvärlden typ Australien, USA, kanada. Antar att det beror på fenotypen, blonda tunnhåriga med feminint utseende (därför svenska tjejer är så snygga)
Jag har brunt hår och gröna ögon dock, är även 1.88cm. Mina acneärr är spiken i kistan. Tror att de seriöst är minus 2 PSL bara det.

AsciugaVagine

AsciugaVagine

Italian Degeneratecel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Disabledcel OffTopic 1
BlackBoyo OffTopic 8
SigmaDONkek OffTopic 65

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)