I got another blackpill story for you

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
My friend is in a relationship and he and his girlfriend had arranged a sort of double date. What they did was that they invited me over for dinner and the girlfriend invited her friend. Apparently she invited her friend because the friend wanted to hook up with somebody and she explicitly told my friend's girlfriend that she wanted them to invite a boy over so she could get laid. (My friend told me this afterwards)

I got there when only the couple where there and the disappointment in my friend's girlfriend's eyes was priceless, she had never met me before and I have no social media so she must have assumed that I was at the same level of attractiveness as my friend (He's a Chad). It got a little awkward and she was acting rude. She must have told her friend that she would arrange a handsome guy for her so I can imagine what went through her head when se saw me.

Dinner was ready and the friend arrived shortly after, the disappointment in her eyes when she saw me was on a whole different level. She had probably prepared to meet a Chad and you could tell that me invested time in her looks that evening. Good outfit, well made make up and above all, her blouse showed cleavage. When we sat down and ate the girls were acting rude and sublty roasted me, the friend started talking about all her tinder matches and how well she was doing in dating so I wouldn't get the idea that I had a chance with her, the entire dinner was an ordeal.

What ended up happening was that the friend left early (probably to meet some dude from tinder instead) and I drove home just thinking about this blackpill I had just endured. But it must have been my personality right?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6401 and 41 others
were the looks like this

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 6 others
Im not sure if you really look that bad. Why would your friends girlfriend invite a bad looking guy for the other girl?
Do you have any pictures of you here?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, BeestungLipsTheory and 8 others
brutal son

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 4 others
you should try to avoid situations like these. you seem to walk into them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, BeestungLipsTheory and 10 others
Seems fucked up, i cannot imagine being in such a situation.

When she acted rudely i would have stood up and left lmao. Tbh even if she gave me a weird look i would have left instantly.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 6 others
Spot on, at least the friend reacted this way
ugly girls act like this more. the only time i've ever gotten even a worse reaction from this was a very fat woman who believed i was trying to speak to her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, BeestungLipsTheory and 14 others
Damn The pain I had to endure to read this

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 8 others
God bless :(

• +1
you should try to avoid situations like these. you seem to walk into them.
Yeah but this was years ago, I was bluepilled and unironically thought that I looked good. I fashionmaxxed that evening and applied expensive perfume thinking it would make a difference.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Yeah but this was years ago, I was bluepilled and unironically thought that I looked good. I fashionmaxxed that evening and applied expensive perfume thinking it would make a difference.
how do u look like tho. subhuman or average?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 5 others
Dudo you should have stayed in your friends home and start playing Playstation with him ignoring his girlfriend.

Also like someone said, don't force this situations lol, is inecessari ropefuel

• +1
how do u look like tho. subhuman or average?
Acnescars all over my face, without them i'm low-tier normie I guess.
Seems fucked up, i cannot imagine being in such a situation.

When she acted rudely i would have stood up and left lmao. Tbh even if she gave me a weird look i would have left instantly.
Yeah if it happened today it would have an entirely different outcome but I was bluepilled then.
ugly girls act like this more. the only time i've ever gotten even a worse reaction from this was a very fat woman who believed i was trying to speak to her.
Yeah she was Becky-tier. Non-Stacy girls feel affronted when guys below or on their looks level think they have a chance with them but Stacy's are used to everybody simping for them and they already know that they are top-tier so they won't feel insulted when ugly guys approach them.

Last edited:
  • +1
As someone treated like trash by women on a daily basis, I feel your pain

• +1
ascend then jfl, fuck that hoe

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
lol they could smell your misogynist personality bro

• +1
  • JFL
ascend then jfl, fuck that hoe
Yeah i'm trying but all the years of this treatment has taken its toll on my mental Health.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 3 others
Yeah i'm trying but all the years of this treatment has taken its toll on my mental Health.
never mind, ascend or rope
u need to fuck that whore in near future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Ghost your Chad "friend". Everyone involved wanted to pull your hamstrings. While you weren't looking, they had a laugh at your expense.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: TopzCat1, S ݁݁, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
You're overweight u can't complain

• +1
pics of you

• +1
You're overweight u can't complain
I was thinner back then but still bloated for sure, still a blackpill tho because looks=everything

• +1
your friend prolly is blue pilled. A lot of people are oblivious to the red or black pill. They think girls just want a sweet guy. Problem is, Any "sweet" words from ugly guy is "Creep" words. If you help a girl as an ugly guy she will think you are trying to harass her.

• +1
your friend prolly is blue pilled. A lot of people are oblivious to the red or black pill. They think girls just want a sweet guy. Problem is, Any "sweet" words from ugly guy is "Creep" words. If you help a girl as an ugly guy she will think you are trying to harass her.
over
pics of you
Too high inhib

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
did not read

• +1
  • WTF
My friend is in a relationship and he and his girlfriend had arranged a sort of double date. What they did was that they invited me over for dinner and the girlfriend invited her friend. Apparently she invited her friend because the friend wanted to hook up with somebody and she explicitly told my friend's girlfriend that she wanted them to invite a boy over so she could get laid. (My friend told me this afterwards)

I got there when only the couple where there and the disappointment in my friend's girlfriend's eyes was priceless, she had never met me before and I have no social media so she must have assumed that I was at the same level of attractiveness as my friend (He's a Chad). It got a little awkward and she was acting rude. She must have told her friend that she would arrange a handsome guy for her so I can imagine what went through her head when se saw me.

Dinner was ready and the friend arrived shortly after, the disappointment in her eyes when she saw me was on a whole different level. She had probably prepared to meet a Chad and you could tell that me invested time in her looks that evening. Good outfit, well made make up and above all, her blouse showed cleavage. When we sat down and ate the girls were acting rude and sublty roasted me, the friend started talking about all her tinder matches and how well she was doing in dating so I wouldn't get the idea that I had a chance with her, the entire dinner was an ordeal.

What ended up happening was that the friend left early (probably to meet some dude from tinder instead) and I drove home just thinking about this blackpill I had just endured. But it must have been my personality right?
Holy fuck that is brutal. You and your friend should've thrown those whores out of the house. Nice of your friend to arrange a date for you, though.

• +1
Ghost your Chad "friend". Everyone involved wanted to pull your hamstrings. While you weren't looking, they had a laugh at your expense.
Nah, don't listen to this fucking idiot. If his own girlfriend was surprised to see him and ''disappointed'', that means even she didn't know. Sounds like the chad friend actually just wanted him to get laid.

• +1
Nah, don't listen to this fucking idiot. If his own girlfriend was surprised to see him and ''disappointed'', that means even she didn't know. Sounds like the chad friend actually just wanted him to get laid.
Yeah my friend knew that the Girl wasn't very good looking, she was around Becky tier but he overestimated my looks and thought I had a real chance at getting laid that day

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Fuark. My condolences bro

• +1
Because of course OP is the most reliable narrator in the world because he's a regular on your shitty forum. It could've been an act that OP bought like a complete simp. Nobody here can know for sure.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Because of course OP is the most reliable narrator in the world because he's a regular on your shitty forum. It could've been an act that OP bought like a complete simp. Nobody here can know for sure.
Don't raise your cortisol over nothing, I don't spend time with that friend anymore anyways because I moved to Another city. Besides that wasn't the Point. The story is a giant blackpill and shows how much looks matter.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Don't raise your cortisol over nothing, I don't spend time with that friend anymore anyways because I moved to Another city. Besides that wasn't the Point. The story is a giant blackpill and shows how much looks matter.
My cortisol's elevated 24/7 so please don't take my asshole-ish behavior personally. It just seems highly suspicious to me that he did just the right lying by omission to set up exactly this kind of scenario without any forethought if he was truly your friend, and that goes multitudes more if he's done this sort of thing more than once.

• +1
over
My cortisol's elevated 24/7 so please don't take my asshole-ish behavior personally. It just seems highly suspicious to me that he did just the right lying by omission to set up exactly this kind of scenario without any forethought if he was truly your friend, and that goes multitudes more if he's done this sort of thing more than once.
Yeah I understand, i'm very selective now after taking the blackpill when I choose friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Man these blackpill stories are always brutal. Its sad to think that in these situations if you got lucky with your genetics you would have slayed that becky the same night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Man these blackpill stories are always brutal. Its sad to think that in these situations if you got lucky with your genetics you would have slayed that becky the same night.
The difference is only a few mm of bone structure.

• +1
She deserve a somali rapefugee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 4310
I feel sorry for scandinavia, the leftist has let subhuman destroy the home of vikings.
I'm too blackpilled to care tbh, I hope that every girl that have affronted me gets raped by Mouhammed and beaten to death

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
I'm too blackpilled to care tbh, I hope that every girl that have affronted me gets raped by Mouhammed and beaten to death

as the leftist says, " so tolerant! " ahahaha

• +1
as the leftist says, " so tolerant! " ahahaha
They are tolerant towards everybody except sub8 men, it's actually hilarious how hypocritical women are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Swedish guys are ugly cucks so its not like she can get tons of attractive guys. You must be pretty unattractive (sub PSL4-5) lol

/svensk

• +1
Swedish guys are ugly cucks so its not like she can get tons of attractive guys. You must be pretty unattractive (sub PSL4-5) lol

/svensk
Jag är 2 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 4671
Brutal son, this reminded me of the time my onetis updated her instagram story with her 'freind' or really her fuckbuddy, was some psl6 pretty boy with hollow cheeks. You cant call yourself blackpilled until you have experienced it irl.

• +1
Jag är 2 PSL
Okej det förvånar mig inte, jag ser sjukt många fula killar med fräscha tjejer så du måste vara såpass oattraktiv om du får den behandlingen.

Svenska killar är fula som fan jämfört med andra länder i västvärlden typ Australien, USA, kanada. Antar att det beror på fenotypen, blonda tunnhåriga med feminint utseende (därför svenska tjejer är så snygga)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and didntreadlol