I got checked out by a gay today

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Jfl, this chadlite gay checked me out while on a bus looking at my face, then up and down and checking me out lol. Does this ever happen to you?

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, RationalBrody, Time Travel and 2 others
Does this ever happen to you?
No man. This is why I never leave my house. :feelswhat:

I would feel sick if I caught a guy checking me out.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
maybe you were doing something weird ?

Volcel if you didn't :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, RichardSpencel, Kenma and 1 other person
Maybe you were doing something stupid or being awkward ? I check out of awkward ppl often

• +1
Reactions: Wool
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You caught a fag eyefucking you?
Nightmarefuel tbh

Volcel if you didn't :feelshehe:
Nightmarefuel tbh

He dressed like a woman ngl. He had a woman's jacket and heels so he was pretty much half a woman already

Maybe you were doing something stupid or being awkward ? I check out of awkward ppl often
I was litteraly standing on the bus nothing out of the ordinary lol. He was checking me up as looking up and down

What dem lips do boi

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I'd take it as a compliment.

He wants dat 1:2 hip to waist ratio so he can POUND your JIGGLY ESTROGEN FILLED BODY

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, FatmanO and 4 others
I wish you said something back to me
CVordtIWcAAgBi3

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Quik
That was the point where you were supposed to grab him by the crotch

Volcel if you didn’t ask him out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Phad
This dude who works at my grocer always hits on me but in a cool way that makes me hate fags less. Flattering tbh, he's like a 6.5.

He's probably fucked like 500 dudes and has STDs they dont even have names for though.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and RichardSpencel
Should have beaten his ass

He's probably fucked like 500 dudes and has STDs they dont even have names for though
Lol'd

I get mired by gay men constantly especially at the gym. You can always tell cuz guy mires=insanely obvious. No wonder women think ugly guys are creepy cuz they know they're checking them out before the guys even know it themselves I'll bet lol

Lol'd

I get mired by gay men constantly especially at the gym. You can always tell cuz guy mires=insanely obvious. No wonder women think ugly guys are creepy cuz they know they're checking them out before the guys even know it themselves I'll bet lol
I used to try to be subtle but i've gotten to the point now where I blatantly check women out in public. It owns.

I used to try to be subtle but i've gotten to the point now where I blatantly check women out in public. It owns.
Same. I was at the gym yesterday and was miring this girl hard. I NEVER do that most women look utterly subhuman to me. Her hip to waist ratio was like a cartoon...utterly insane. I wanted to blow her pussy out from the back so hard she wouldn't walk for a month but it was also chest day so I had to ignore her to hit a new PR because I'm not a 9/10 :incel:

Same. I was at the gym yesterday and was miring this girl hard. I NEVER do that most women look utterly subhuman to me. Her hip to waist ratio was like a cartoon...utterly insane. I wanted to blow her pussy out from the back so hard she wouldn't walk for a month but it was also chest day so I had to ignore her to hit a new PR because I'm not a 9/10 :incel:
You gotta get your male gaze in while its still legal boys.

Jfl, this chadlite gay checked me out while on a bus looking at my face, then up and down and checking me out lol. Does this ever happen to you?

I get the same man, guess it's because I'm prettyboyish. Middle-aged women too.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Damn congrats dude!
Did you ask for his number ?

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and androidcel
Damn congrats dude!
Did you ask for his number ?

I pussied out after his cobra stare

I get the same man, guess it's because I'm prettyboyish. Middle-aged women too.
Oh I got stopped by a drunk 35 year old girls that hit the wall and are still partying, they thought Im older

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 656
I pussied out after his cobra stare

Oh I got stopped by a drunk 35 year old girls that hit the wall and are still partying, they thought Im older
over

• +1

Time to Stacy's Mom-max

• +1
Mogs me

• +1
switched my tinder to 'looking for men', got dozens of likes in less than an hour

It's the power of gymmaxxing, gays love a tall muscular guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and FatmanO
switched my tinder to 'looking for men', got dozens of likes in less than an hour
I just kept it and I have 400 likes and matches combined, gaycel is fakecel

• +1
Nightmarefuel tbh

it could be worse when I worked at goodwill years ago some dahmer looking dude was talking to me and then started getting severely sexual with me. I had to report him to my boss. I felt traumatized and couldn't jack off for three weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh, FatmanO and androidcel
I ve been asekd out by a gay guy once lol. But yeah i notice sometimes. There are more gays than you think. Most guys do it without thinking. Others came out. Not everyone says it

• +1
I'm not even gymmaxxed but I get hit on by fags really often, even had a female friend tell me that her gay friends "want [me] all for [themselves]" JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

mirin how low inhib they are though ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad and androidcel
I'm not even gymmaxxed but I get hit on by fags really often, even had a female friend tell me that her gay friends "want [me] all for [themselves]" JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

mirin how low inhib they are though ngl
:feelsmega: original slaye.... nvm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Phad
Fatman don’t cheat on me please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, FatmanO and androidcel
Fatman don’t cheat on me please
Ok ill try to keep it by gym one night stands only babe I just want a boys night only and be free like the queen I am

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Kenma