I got fatter and girls like me better

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
So I went from 200 lbs to about 213 lbs and gained some fat along with muscles.

But I get way more looks and IOIs now and my girlfriend comes harder since she says she likes that I am "BIGGER".

My face does not look as chiseled as before. I DO look more dimorphic though (as in more masculine).

Bloatmaxxgame legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
just be fat theory

i've done everything right then NICE

I don't know how it's possible to have a more masculine face with higher bodyfat, i.e a softer more bloated face. You got a beard?

Sui fuel for me

10% bf twink

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Everyone's faces look better at different body fat because fat distribution. I know some fat people that look good, and I know some people who used to be fat and ugly, and got skinnier and looked better.

Pics or LARP.

213 with abs? How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Time to ogre/bearmodemaxx

Simple you added muscle mass so you look fuller

I lost 13kg, and so many people tell me i looked better before. They say my face looks small now, and before i was more masculine :(

really interested in what you look like

This is the game you have to play as you get older

You can’t eeally trust your GF saying that, remember she has seen you at your leanest.

She was probably saying it to make you feel better about yourself, and therefore encouraging you to get fatter so she can have you on lock

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Pendejo
I don't know how it's possible to have a more masculine face with higher bodyfat, i.e a softer more bloated face. You got a beard?
No, but my face got WIDER. WIDER = MORE MASCULINE.

I might be overexaggerating fat gains here. I probably went from 12% bf to 15% bf.
You can’t eeally trust your GF saying that, remember she has seen you at your leanest.

She was probably saying it to make you feel better about yourself, and therefore encouraging you to get fatter so she can have you on lock
Doubt it. She isn't that high IQ. She is type of girl that likes big large masculine men who can "protect her".

No, but my face got WIDER. WIDER = MORE MASCULINE.

I might be overexaggerating fat gains here. I probably went from 12% bf to 15% bf.

Doubt it. She isn't that high IQ. She is type of girl that likes big large masculine men who can "protect her".
Women are more intelligent than you think lol

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: theory confirmed.

size theory was always legit

its called ogremaxxing
some ppl just look better with higher bf, while the vast majority will look way better with a low bodyfat number

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Post pics befor and after