I got fin 1mg today, best time to take it?

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
And should I be taking it daily?
20200713 174955

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and ThreadMatters
bro you should know this before buying :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6824 and 8 others
Daily, the time doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Gargantuan and Deleted member 6873
look like candi

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ThreadMatters and DutchPrettyBoy
don't start on 1mg you'll need to build it up first

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy
Start with 0.25 every day then 0.5 and then 1.0 dont start at 1.0 to minimize risks of sides

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Baldingman1998, northafrfrench and 1 other person
Dont do it bro

Your gonna chemically cuck yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 4797 and Gargantuan
start 0.25
buy a pill cutter

• +1
Should I cut them in half and start with 0.5mg instead?
@benignice once said that you shouldn't cut up medication because they formulate the pills in a very specific and important way.
Ideally you should start on 0.25 and build up from there, if I we're you I'd just order some more of the 0.25mg, fin is serious stuff, you don't wanna chance it.

edit: just googled and people seem to cut them up and take them a fair amount tbf it might be okay, i'd check first though

Start with 0.25 every day then 0.5 and then 1.0 dont start at 1.0 to minimize risks of sides
That sounds very reasonable tbh, think I'm gonna stick to this.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Good_Little_Goy and Nisse
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2733 and 6 others
Dont do it bro

Your gonna chemically cuck yourself
Lets hope for the best bro, I have to fight the Norwood reaper. If I get sides, I'll switch to RU.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ThreadMatters, THEMOGEE and 2 others
That sounds very reasonable tbh, think I'm gonna stick to this.
Sides are rare even if you started with 1g straight away tbh but just to make sure i would start with 0.25

• +1
where are you from ? I have EU source RU58841
also, fix your diet

sides depend on your FSH and LH hormones as well as the total serum amout of testosterone pre-treatment, I think

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 5912
Read this:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...follicles_from_men_with_androgenetic_alopecia

^ "Figure 2 shows that no vertex follicle had more that 40%
methylation. In contrast, 16 (1Æ7%) occipital follicles had
> 80% methylation. In a qualitative analysis, high methylation
(defined as ‡30%) was seen in more occipital (5Æ7%) than
vertex (0Æ3%) follicles (P<0Æ0001)."

tl;dr: Increased androgen receptor gene methylation in hair follicles protects against hair loss, which is why male pattern hair loss affects mainly the top of the skull (vertex) and leaves the back of the head (occiput) alone to some degree. With increasing age, loss of methylation leads to the onset of male pattern hair loss.

If we can somehow increase androgen receptor methylation in hair follicles, we could delay, reduce or even stop/reverse hair loss!
If you have a MTFHR gene polymorphism, you might be undermethylated and thus have decreased AR methylation in your hair follicles. Increasing overall methylation and doing a 23andMe test is what I would do. Better than coping with anti-androgens such as finasteride and putting crap on your scalp for the rest of your life imo.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Gargantuan
Lets hope for the best bro, I have to fight the Norwood reaper. If I get sides, I'll switch to RU.

You will get irrevocable sides and its guaranteed.

Finasteride reduces 5AR, to stop DHT production. 5AR is what helps your brain maintain happiness, and have creative/interesting/funny thoughts.

When 5AR is removed, it never comes back, and you cant create new 5AR in the brain.

Finasteride turns you into a boring personality-less zombie, the longer you take it the worse you become and again ITS IRREVOCABLE DAMAGE.

Take it from me (somebody who found out the hard way, because nobody gave me this warning, had to research it for myself because I felt the changes and then the research confirmed my suspicion).

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Baldingman1998 and Schizoidcel

Finasteride reduces 5AR, to stop DHT production. 5AR is what helps your brain maintain happiness, and have creative/interesting/funny thoughts.

When 5AR is removed, it never comes back, and you cant create new 5AR in the brain.

Finasteride turns you into a boring personality-less zombie, the longer you take it the worse you become and again ITS IRREVOCABLE DAMAGE.

Take it from me (somebody who found out the hard way, because nobody gave me this warning, had to research it for myself because I felt the changes and then the research confirmed my suspicion).
Cry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Chadelite
where are you from ? I have EU source RU58841
also, fix your diet

sides depend on your FSH and LH hormones as well as the total serum amout of testosterone pre-treatment, I think
Western Europe. You think it's a good idea to switch to RU if I do experience sides with Fin?
And I didn't get those hormones tested btw, I merely had a blood test but I think I'm gonna go ahead and start using it anyway.

I like to think my diet is decent but there could be room for some improvement, for sure.
Anything I should avoid/stop eating in particular with fin?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
0.25-1 mg Three times a week

• +1
0.25-1 mg Three times a week

Excellent YouTube channel tbh, been watching them a lot. I think 1mg 3x times a week is indeed a reasonable option.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Schizoidcel
Western Europe. You think it's a good idea to switch to RU if I do experience sides with Fin?
And I didn't get those hormones tested btw, I merely had a blood test but I think I'm gonna go ahead and start using it anyway.

I like to think my diet is decent but there could be room for some improvement, for sure.
Anything I should avoid/stop eating in particular with fin?
Check my post, noticed no sides on RU58841, May be a good combo with fin as you can use a lower % of fin and ru.

• +1
Check my post, noticed no sides on RU58841, May be a good combo with fin as you can use a lower % of fin and ru.
Can I order RU online or does it require a prescription similar to fin?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Nice, should I add minox to the mix as well?
Up to you I personally don’t use it, I would wait a year while using fin to see if you need it

• +1

Cope, being bald would rid me of happiness anyway :lul:

Cope, being bald would rid me of happiness anyway :lul:

You can cope with being bald, you can't cope with a permanently fucked up brain for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Schizoidcel
You can cope with being bald, you can't cope with a permanently fucked up brain for the rest of your life.
Send me scientific proof of your bro science

• +1
Reactions: Michael
Don't start over 0.25 bro. Keep going up until you start feeling sides then stay below that

• +1
This is what men resort for to not lose 50% of their looks, brutal, if women started balding like men overnight there would be an instant cure for balding mysteriously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HighIQcel, Tall and 3 others
This is what men resort for to not lose 50% of their looks, brutal, if women started balding like men overnight there would be an instant cure for balding mysteriously
There are women who are balding, but wearing wigs is much more accepted for them. Looks matter as much for men as for women, except it's more badly seen for men to take care of their look, Chads want incels to stay ugly

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHEN YOU TAKE IT!

But seriously, make sure it's the same time everyday so the blood levels stay stable

• +1

They will find the cure for baldness by accident, just like finasteride was originally designed for prostate problems and minoxidil was for hypertension yet happened to grow hairs. They don't care about all the baldcels that rope every year.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHEN YOU TAKE IT!

But seriously, make sure it's the same time everyday so the blood levels stay stable
I see. What's better: 1mg 3x a week same days and same time OR 0.25mg/0.50mg daily same time?

Holyfuck that's why I got anxiety and depression

Sides that I got: anxiety, crippling depression, minor short headaches, ball pain, nipple pain(possible growth like gyno), don't think it affected anything else but erections became weaker for sure. All this on 1 mg for 2 days. I stopped immediately didn't want gyno. You might experience nothing I'm just super sensitive to it. Although I'm pretty sure everyone will experience weaker erections from inhibiting dht.

Just castratemaxx bro you will have hair bro trust me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Gargantuan and Schizoidcel
How about 1mg 3x a week? Is that also a safe option?
The lower the dosage the better. I think 0.5 3-4 times a Week good or 0.3 daily. If you aren't balding at all better not take it

• +1
it's not necessary to take 1mg a day.
even if you take 0.25mg, fin accumulates in your bosy sooner or later so you get the same effect of 1mg

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Baldingman1998
Holyfuck that's why I got anxiety and depression

Sides that I got: anxiety, crippling depression, minor short headaches, ball pain, nipple pain(possible growth like gyno), don't think it affected anything else but erections became weaker for sure. All this on 1 mg for 2 days. I stopped immediately didn't want gyno. You might experience nothing I'm just super sensitive to it. Although I'm pretty sure everyone will experience weaker erections from inhibiting dht.

Just castratemaxx bro you will have hair bro trust me.
I got a sore right nipple from using topical finasteride every night (less than 1ml) after a week and libido was clearly down, I didn't like that. Now trying 3 times a week, if I still get sides I'm done trying to keep my hair tbh. With the lowered neurosteroids from Finasteride I'd probably end up kill myself like this guy anyway:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Gargantuan
The lower the dosage the better. I think 0.5 3-4 times a Week good or 0.3 daily. If you aren't balding at all better not take it
I see, might alter my strategy now. And I'm nw2.5 and I'll be nw3 soon if I don't do anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I see, might alter my strategy now. And I'm nw2.5 and I'll be nw3 soon if I don't do anything about it.
Do minoxodil+ microneedling+ finasteride. Just monitor how you are feeling with finasteride and be careful bro

• +1