I got fin 1mg today, best time to take it?

Do minoxodil+ microneedling+ finasteride. Just monitor how you are feeling with finasteride and be careful bro
Gonna order minoxidil 5% real soon.
Will do bro, I'm definitely keeping an eye out. I wake up with morning wood pretty much every single morning so if that disappears, I'll know fin is fucking me up.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Scientific proof = a reddit post which itself doesn't show any study showing permanent finasteride effects :feelsuhh:

I use topical 0.1% 2mL once daily btw :

I got no side effects, nearing 5 months use, not saying it's risk free, but going the topical route will reduce the chance of ES by A LOT. I still have strong af erections (can still double/triple load :lul:), depression didn't get worse either (actually feels good about doing something for alopecia), had imaginary sensitive right nipple : stopped thinking about it for 2 days and it went away and never showed back again.

Again this is my experience and I get why you can be scared, but my opinion is try it, warn others from it but don't make it a crusade, every drugs have ES, even fucking headaches pills.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Gargantuan
Start with 0.25 every day then 0.5 and then 1.0 dont start at 1.0 to minimize risks of sides
0.25 gr. Gives already 70% of the hair benifits.
Where 1.0 gr is max benifits 100%
I chose for that reason 0.25 gr for half a year now.

What I say is proven by studies. I read them. I'm to lazy to go find them now. And some studies to read in-detail data you need tobuy/pay up.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Scientific proof = a reddit post which itself doesn't show any study showing permanent finasteride effects :feelsuhh:

I use topical 0.1% 2mL once daily btw :
View attachment 515767

I got no side effects, nearing 5 months use, not saying it's risk free, but going the topical route will reduce the chance of ES by A LOT. I still have strong af erections (can still double/triple load :lul:), depression didn't get worse either (actually feels good about doing something for alopecia), had imaginary sensitive right nipple : stopped thinking about it for 2 days and it went away and never showed back again.

Again this is my experience and I get why you can be scared, but my opinion is try it, warn others from it but don't make it a crusade, every drugs have ES, even fucking headaches pills.

Your chart shows lower DHT levels, but its the lower 5AR levels which cause the massive permanent damage to the brain. Finasteride takes away the 5AR as a function to lower DHT.

Your chart shows lower DHT levels, but its the lower 5AR levels which cause the massive permanent damage to the brain. Finasteride takes away the 5AR as a function to lower DHT.
You seem to be unable to understand : topical fin doesn't reduce serum DHT as much as oral fin, it works as good on hair without fucking up your whole body's 5AR, only in the scalp and the little bit that goes systemic. Oral fin fucks up 75% of your body's 5AR, topical maybe 20, that's the takeaway

You seem to be unable to understand : topical fin doesn't reduce serum DHT as much as oral fin, it works as good on hair without fucking up your whole body's 5AR, only in the scalp and the little bit that goes systemic. Oral fin fucks up 75% of your body's 5AR, topical maybe 20, that's the takeaway

taking 20% of your body's 5ar is still hugely damaging

1mg 3 times/week

• +1
It doesn't matter but I recommend to take it before bed so you go to sleep and don't bother about its effects

• +1