I got fucking quarantined again

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I'm so fucking mad bro, what the fuck is the point of looksmaxxing if I can't even talk to any girls for two weeks. I've been quarantined 6 times now nigga, haven't had covid for any.

I wanted to fucking track down that white girl and get her IG too, but even if I did I'd just get quarantined again for 2 weeks and get cucked while I'm out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Looks234 and Deleted member 10524
That shit also affects my grades cause I can't do shit online, fuck this shit. I can't attend practice either

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Didn't ask

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and PYT
din esk t bhhh xD

• So Sad
  • JFL
Didn't ask
Once again no one knows who the fuck you are shut the fuck up and be happy that anyone even let's you post on this forum without you getting bullied off it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 3583, Looks234 and 3 others
Once again no one knows who the fuck you are shut the fuck up and be happy that anyone even let's you post on this forum without you getting bullied off it

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Looks234, PYT and 2 others
who the fuck are you to disrespect my nig, pet. You are one of the most autistic wizards out there.
swet teny🤗

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Tony
I'm so fucking mad bro, what the fuck is the point of looksmaxxing if I can't even talk to any girls for two weeks. I've been quarantined 6 times now nigga, haven't had covid for any.

I wanted to fucking track down that white girl and get her IG too, but even if I did I'd just get quarantined again for 2 weeks and get cucked while I'm out
Why did you get quarantined again

• So Sad
  • +1
Why did you get quarantined again
For no reason son this is the 6th time they do it for fun. No one I know is stressing about this virus, they even gave me the option to go back to class

• So Sad
go er on your government

• So Sad
  • +1
just leave lmao like just walk outside

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricochet, Deleted member 3583 and PYT
I never stayed home since this whole lockdown started. They announced another ‘shelter in place’ in my City a couple of months ago. I was chilling at home. I immediately got dressed and went out got some coffee. Who the fvck died and made them king? Who makes the rules? Someone else. Go the fvck out. Only fools follow the rules. Ddsrs.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga and PYT
I never stayed home since this whole lockdown started. They announced another ‘shelter in place’ in my City a couple of months ago. I was chilling at home. I immediately got dressed and went out got some coffee. Who the fvck died and made them king? Who makes the rules? Someone else. Go the fvck out. Only fools follow the rules. Ddsrs.
From school I got quarantined. I still go out whenever I want

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
the only thing ive changed about my behaviour the entire 'pandemic' is wearing a bandana mask in the grocery store because theyd kick me out otherwise

people are so fucking fearful and psyoped its disgusting

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly