I got moles removed from my face and increased by .5 points

God

God

Iron
I had 3 moles removed from my face. I had some friends rate me and they honestly put me at a 4. They said if I shaved my mustache and facial hair, I'd be a 5 (Now I'm a 5.5) So I did just that. I feel a lot better. I am working out now and growing out my hair. Getting moles removed isn't too expensive and your insurance can cover most of the costs if not all. I recommend you do this because it clears up your face more and makes you look clean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lumbersexual, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I had 3 moles removed from my face. I had some friends rate me and they honestly put me at a 4. They said if I shaved my mustache and facial hair, I'd be a 5 (Now I'm a 5.5) So I did just that. I feel a lot better. I am working out now and growing out my hair. Getting moles removed isn't too expensive and your insurance can cover most of the costs if not all. I recommend you do this because it clears up your face more and makes you look clean.
Don't trust normie ratings boyo. They're mostly bluepilled. Go by psl system

https://lookism.net/Thread-The-PSL-rating-system-explained-Useful-thread

But good job on ascending. Any progress is good progress. Keep at it boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have a mole on my face that’s pretty bad and have considered this. Will it leave any scars?

• +1
Keep at it dude

• +1
I have a mole on my face that’s pretty bad and have considered this. Will it leave any scars?
No, it leaves no scars and the redness fades in 4-5 days. They have very advanced methods of removal these days and it only costs a few hundred bucks at most even without insurance. I had one on my face and it was frozen & cut off, the bill was $140. Less than a week later there was just clear skin, the same color as the surrounding skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
No, it leaves no scars and the redness fades in 4-5 days. They have very advanced methods of removal these days and it only costs a few hundred bucks at most even without insurance. I had one on my face and it was frozen & cut off, the bill was $140. Less than a week later there was just clear skin, the same color as the surrounding skin.
Holy shit life fucking fuel I’m gonna investigate this.

• +1
Holy shit life fucking fuel I’m gonna investigate this.

Mine was performed by Robert Caridi M.D. he's based in Austin but he also does work at other private clinics when requested. His clinic is Westlake Plastic Surgery, if you check his online reviews on various sites he has a very good reputation. So you know he wont butcher your face

• +1
My scars went away in about a week. Best investment I've made lately

• +1
What was the method called? Is it safe? I got a mole on my face but wasn't sure if it was worth removing..

i dont see any pics so it never happened keep coping

100%, I had 3 pretty predominant moles on my face removed about 3 months ago.
After the removal, I get looks by almost every chick at the gym/shops, etc.
If you want to do MT2 though (if you're caucasian with pale/fair skin this is a must), you should wait 6-9 months after removal though.
Well done, brother.