I got the MK-667, it’s smaller than expected but I need help

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
Im 16 years old and will be 17 in 2 months, im 5’3 but my doctor sees me in the 5th percentile range (5’3-5-6)
but he made a guess that I will most likely be 5’4, I know time is not on my side and the bottle I have of the mk-677 but me and my family are in a shitty place finacially so we cant get the aromatase inhibitor right now, I do however have Niacin and Melatonin that Wincel reccomended.

Should I start immediately, if so what should be my routine and should I do physcial Exercise?

Sigh, you won’t gain any additional height from MK. You might get some nose and ear gains though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Scarface and Deleted member 2205
Im 16 years old and will be 17 in 2 months, im 5’3 but my doctor sees me in the 5th percentile range (5’3-5-6)
but he made a guess that I will most likely be 5’4, I know time is not on my side and the bottle I have of the mk-677 but me and my family are in a shitty place finacially so we cant get the aromatase inhibitor right now, I do however have Niacin and Melatonin that Wincel reccomended.

Should I start immediately, if so what should be my routine and should I do physcial Exercise?

Hop on peptides or cjc 1295 ASAP, mk 677 is probably cope

Hop on peptides or cjc 1295 ASAP, mk 677 is probably cope
peptides like what, I dont have enough money for cjc right now but im trying to get aromasin as soon as I can

you need something more than peptides
how tall are your parents?

holy fuck you are suppossed to taller.

alright. tell me right now is your voice very deep?
I cant realy tell, you want a voice recording?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

You can get hgh if your in the 5th precentile how tall are your parents?

Bro, blast HGH and AI as if your life has come to an end tomorrow, given your height compared to the height of your parents, it's almost obvious that you have a growth hormone deficiency.

If you are really deficient the HGH will obviously do miracles within a few months, except if your plates are closed.

Bro, blast HGH and AI as if your life has come to an end tomorrow, given your height compared to the height of your parents, it's almost obvious that you have a growth hormone deficiency.

If you are really deficient the HGH will obviously do miracles within a few months, except if your plates are closed.
i know I have an hgh deficency, I just got a mri done, how much should i take per day? I got a real small bottle
You can get hgh if your in the 5th precentile how tall are your parents?
dad 5’8-9

mom is 5’3-4
anything. vocaroo I think or something
anything. vocaroo I think or something

You probably just have later puberty

im at stage 4 of puberty, ive been around 5’3 since the 8th grade
Update: Im getting ready to take it, do I keylt it sit under the toungle or swallow it whole, also how much should i take?

Last edited:
i know I have an hgh deficency, I just got a mri done, how much should i take per day? I got a real small bottle

dad 5’8-9

mom is 5’3-4

im at stage 4 of puberty, ive been around 5’3 since the 8th grade
Update: Im getting ready to take it, do I keylt it sit under the toungle or swallow it whole, also how much should i take?

Swallow it take 25 mg a day(night) on a empty stomach for a stronger effect.

Sigh, you won’t gain any additional height from MK. You might get some nose and ear gains though.
Yeah. Sorry OP it's over. You won't be slaying in high school or college. Save up for LL

get a job to buy AI

send it bro
That's a really bad way of telling what stage he's in. Mught be better lookin at if his hair has reached his inner thighs yet. If yes, it's over, if no, then he'll probably grow a few inches maybe to 5'7 if he's lucky.

That's a really bad way of telling what stage he's in. Mught be better lookin at if his hair has reached his inner thighs yet. If yes, it's over, if no, then he'll probably grow a few inches maybe to 5'7 if he's lucky.
I have light hair on my inner thighs

why don't the doctors simply prescribe you HGH? I still don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
why don't the doctors simply prescribe you HGH? I still don't get it
the doctors thinks its okay for me to potentially be 5’4 and they also would prefer if I was 15 or younger

• WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
the doctors thinks its okay for me to potentially be 5’4 and they also would prefer if I was 15 or younger
what the fuck is this shit?

Have you not tried to argue with them?

5'4 is accepted as clinically short amongst doctors for fucks sake, you can't just give up.

Are you insane?
Get your ass back there and get your HGH

"Yeah you are just gonna have to accept that you will be average female height forever, because you are already too old for us to help you at 16. Growth plates are already closed at 16 anyway"

This is madness

Last edited:
what the fuck is this shit?

Have you not tried to argue with them?

5'4 is accepted as clinically short amongst doctors for fucks sake, you can't just give up.

Are you insane?
Get your ass back there and get your HGH

"Yeah you are just gonna have to accept that you will be average female height forever, because you are already too old for us to help you at 16. Growth plates are already closed at 16 anyway"

This is madness
i went to two different doctors amd they keep telling me it’s too late

Dude, one question. When you ordered this did you recieve this by post office mail or home delivery by a shipper ? URGENT ANSWER PLEASE