I had a Brazilian girl twerking on my face in the club last night

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
She was eye fucking me as soon as she saw me in the club, we made eye contact a few times and then she got up on the stage with some other girls to dance. She was small, maybe 5'4" but really nice body and pretty as fuck.

I was looking at her like a piece of meat while she danced, she was looking at me like it was a personal show just for me. Started twerking at one point and literally grabbed my head and shoved it into her ass :feelskek:

After the song was done she got off the stage, danced with me for a little and walked out to the front lobby with me. I spoke with her for about half an hour, she studied pharmacy at uni and seemed nice too. There was some kissing and heavy petting; my phone was dead and I was drunk as fuck. I didn't even think to get some form of contact. I don't even remember finishing the conversation or anything after that point in the night. My friends said I was totally gone and being a drunk funny mong. I probably could/ should have told her we were getting a taxi back to one of our places but honestly I just remember having a good time with my new friends and enjoying her company

I get a lot of looks here, as much from Western/ non-chink girls. It's strange ngl but I'm enjoying myself out here

I'll keep coping though, still need to make a Tinder too

tl;dr Chinas alright innit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Vitruvian
good luck dealing with pink eye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jack, Vitruvian and 1 other person
aight lets get this straigt. U had something with a foid who dances every weekend half nude twerking on a stage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 1560, Jack and 3 others
Good luck dealing with AIDS

• +1
Reactions: Jack and Deleted member 3043
U would have caught something

Keep crying for me you fucking dogs

My eye is as pink as fuck and the size of a beach ball but I don't give a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2933
How ethnic was she? Usually, ethnic brazillian girls really like blond guys, it's a status think like gooks with whites, but it only works if you're blond with light eyes though

If i was you i would have straight up eaten that ass out the moment she put it in my face

Maybe then you might finally die form a STD retard

Her job is to be a whore so whatever

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How ethnic was she? Usually, ethnic brazillian girls really like blond guys, it's a status think like gooks with whites, but it only works if you're blond with light eyes though
She had jet dark hair and eyes, skin was tanned but did not look ethnic. When I first made eye contact and saw what she looked like I was praying on god that she would show genuine interest
Her job is to be a whore so whatever
Her job is in a medical/ pharmaceutical company in my city lol

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
aight lets get this straigt. U had something with a foid who dances every weekend half nude twerking on a stage
Yeah. Most guys here celebrate like no thomorrow what most normies enjoy each weekend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noped and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah. Most guys here celebrate like no thomorrow what most normies enjoy each weekend
Thats just one example, I've had a few others in the two weeks I've been here

I just liked the way she looked especially and she seemed decent enough

Thats just one example, I've had a few others in the two weeks I've been here

I just liked the way she looked especially and she seemed decent enough
It's a shame you didn't ger her number then.
I always feel a lot of regret when I miss those kind of chances

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I spoke with her for about half an hour, she studied pharmacy at uni and seemed nice too.
That's how I know you are a faggot.
You seriuosly talked to for half an hour? Goddam, OP, she didn't want to talk, she wanted to go to your place and fuck. Now she probably thinks that you are gay or something like that.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
That's how I know you are a faggot.
You seriuosly talked to for half an hour? Goddam, OP, she didn't want to talk, she wanted to go to your place and fuck. Now she probably thinks that you are gay or something like that.

Legit son

It's brutally over for me

03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad500x500x1

you didn't fuck her, so it's like u've done nothing

she's brazilian, so she's probably offering her ass everyweekend to the first decent looking white guy in that shithole full of gooks that is china

You're a fucking slayer

tales from the strip club