i had a massive crush on a girl with a jew nose

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
she was so beautiful but she had one massive failo,bent jew nose :lul: if you look good overall and have a single failo, it shouldn't bother or lower your smv tbh.like if you look good (5 psl and above )but have a single failo like weak jaw, or high hairline or a little recessed chin, its ok you will ascend with surgery but without it you still good to go.
btw she got nose job and looks god tier now, she ignored me before surgery so now i can't even imagine....
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

woman can afford failos men cant

• +1
Reactions: mortis
she was so beautiful but she had one massive failo,bent jew nose :lul: if you look good overall and have a single failo, it shouldn't bother or lower your smv tbh.like if you look good (5 psl and above )but have a single failo like weak jaw, or high hairline or a little recessed chin, its ok you will ascend with surgery but without it you still good to go.
btw she got nose job and looks god tier now, she ignored me before surgery so now i can't even imagine....
tfw your chin is too recessed for you to rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, itorroella9 and mortis
Not really it depends on how gl you are. Like gandy has garbage nose but still was a super model
some people consider his type of nose attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, mortis and Adriana Lima
Not really it depends on how gl you are. Like gandy has garbage nose but still was a super model
His nose is barley noticeable falio

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
His nose is barley noticeable falio
Yeah because he looks God tier,the point of my thread. Your failos are almost invisible if you look top tier.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Some people are blind and retarded . He got bird nose it's not even a Roman nose
i saw a video on girls fawning over spanish men and how they love there aquiline noses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and mortis
i saw a video on girls fawning over spanish men and how they love there aquiline noses
Yeah because girls imagine a guy looking like gandy have a bird nose and say woooow I love trash noses they can look so cuuute on a guy :love: 🥰🥰🥰but they are so retarded to realize it's their overal good genes and good looking faces that are attractive not their bird noses.

Yeah because girls imagine a guy looking like gandy have a bird nose and say woooow I love trash noses they can look so cuuute on a guy :love: 🥰🥰🥰but they are so retarded to realize it's their overal good genes and good looking faces that are attractive not their bird noses.
i think its a feature that works on some faces and doesnt on others maybe for meds it works

i think its a feature that works on some faces and doesnt on others maybe for meds it works
Bird nose isn't a feature its a massive failo no matter the race and failos only work on good looking faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
what about 4-4.99 psl on ur scale br0

Bird nose isn't a feature its a massive failo no matter the race and failos only work on good looking faces.
its a minor failo like black eyes

• +1