I had surgery and my nurse was hot

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
She touched my dick to remove my catheter. She was wearing gloves but I still count it as ascending. She even smiled after.

Her face was damn near perfect. I was actually in awe at her bones. Her jawline was amazing and she had amazing massaters and cheekbones. Feminine eyes but 0 upper eyelid exposure.

And I was high on fentanoyl the whole time. Fucking sick. But then after I looked at my face and it was bloated as fuck due to being face down for 3 hours. So there was no sexual attraction FUCK.

i googled catheter, im scare of hospital now

Cathetermaxx :feelsahh:

she smiling cus u got a tube in ur pee hole homie

rope theory

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
She touched my dick to remove my catheter. She was wearing gloves but I still count it as ascending. .
you are not truely ascended until a femoid puts her tongue in your mouth

T t-then she removed my kidneys to sell on the black market. Totally worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Should’ve told her to deepthroat your cock after she removed it

i googled catheter, im scare of hospital now
i had a nurse shove something similar up my poopchute. to this day i think its still up there somewhere srs

i had a nurse shove something similar up my poopchute. to this day i think its still up there somewhere srs
did doctor get our consent before shoving anything to our body?
i cant imagine if getting in a accident and wake up with something going through my pee pee hole, thats a fucking horror story to me

She touched my dick to remove my catheter. She was wearing gloves but I still count it as ascending. She even smiled after.

Her face was damn near perfect. I was actually in awe at her bones. Her jawline was amazing and she had amazing massaters and cheekbones. Feminine eyes but 0 upper eyelid exposure.

And I was high on fentanoyl the whole time. Fucking sick. But then after I looked at my face and it was bloated as fuck due to being face down for 3 hours. So there was no sexual attraction FUCK.
What surgery did you need that shit for? I'm getting circumcised soon :feelsbadman:

What surgery did you need that shit for? I'm getting circumcised soon :feelsbadman:
They just removed the hardware in my spine from another surgery I had like 2 years ago. Shit was painful, chronic pain every day. This website inspired me to have it removed because I’ve never even held hands with a girl.

Yeah she was totally mirin as she removed your dick tube bro

Im sure the nurse totally wanted you bro, no girl wouldnt be down to fuck after removing a mans pissbag

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
"it's against my personal philosophy to stick anything up my nob" - jeremy usborne

this is just sad..

A nurse touching ur cock with gloves on isnt ascending fag

why would you let them fuck up your peepee like that?

first the jews invented circumscision

now theyre making the pp hole bigger

fuck (((them)))

why would you let them fuck up your peepee like that?

first the jews invented circumscision

now theyre making the pp hole bigger

fuck (((them)))

Because I was too veggie to walk to the bathroom. I’m good now though.

I was circumcized when i was 17, had a similar experience tbh.
I had to call the nurse to pee and she held it while i was peeing.
Guess I ascended at 17 then.

I was circumcized when i was 17, had a similar experience tbh.
I had to call the nurse to pee and she held it while i was peeing.
Guess I ascended at 17 then.

Why did you get circumcised, might I ask?

Dick problems xD
I had severe phimosis and I like the aesthetic of being circumcized.
Ah. I got lucky with the aesthetic part, I’m uncircumcised but it doesn’t look like a bloody banana either. The Jews lost this time.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel