I had the most suifuel today..

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
i was in karaoke me and my friend was singing.
it was like the large hall with gaming stuffs and there are bunch of boxes with small karaoke machines.
i often get called that i have really good singing voice especially when it comes to low pitch.
when i was singing, i noticed bunch of girls were trying to look in to our booth and orbiting around.
i wanted to confirm it so i went out when the song was finished.
like three girls were literally staring right at me.
i tried to find where the bathroom but i couldn't know so i head back to the room,
and then i heard the girls where giggling and one girl said 'she got disappointed of his face' lol.
i can't be 100percent sure i am pretty sure it was to me...
then i went to bathroom (it was unisex) and someone knocked the door so i opened and there were two girls from before. there was literally no reason to do that.
i am pretty sure they knocked it to double check my fucking face.

god please end me.
Pls reply fuckers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, Time Travel, Dostinex and 1 other person
not a word

• WTF
Reactions: toolateforme
Damn korea is fucked ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel, BigBoy and toolateforme
shouldnt worry about it especially if u dont 100% know it was about u.

• Hmm...
At least you can sing. Its a cool skill to have tbh

• So Sad
Most women are not good human beings at all. They constantly judge men based on looks. Even though you get men that do that to women too, they can’t feel as hurt by it like men do since women can EASILY get validation generally.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and toolateforme
Most women are not good human beings at all. They constantly judge men based on looks. Even though you get men that do that to women too, they can’t feel as hurt by it like men do since women can EASILY get validation generally.
You're right.. my looks = me, theres nothing else..

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Brutal

• So Sad
it's over for you then

• +1
fuek

• +1
Do you think life will get better at some point for you?

• So Sad
why you're doing it to me

• So Sad
Do you think life will get better at some point for you?
The true better point is when I can finally off myself. As I look ugly as sin with this maxilla I can never be happy. I really am glad that I can shoot my head up and escape from this reality but my family would be hurt so I'm hesitating right now

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
The true better point is when I can finally off myself. As I look ugly as sin with this maxilla I can never be happy. I really am glad that I can shoot my head up and escape from this reality but my family would be hurt so I'm hesitating right now
You shouldn't kill yourself, man. Make your parents proud. Don't you want to see happiness in your fathers eyes?

You shouldn't kill yourself, man. Make your parents proud. Don't you want to see happiness in your fathers eyes?
I care about my parents a lot.
But I feel like it is another prison for me.
I didnt choose this miserable ugly face or I didnt choose to live at all.
But I cant even escape from this horrible dream because of my parents who would grief..
it's another shackle on my ankle..
And I didnt choose this too..

I care about my parents a lot.
But I feel like it is another prison for me.
I didnt choose this miserable ugly face or I didnt choose to live at all.
But I cant even escape from this horrible dream because of my parents who would grief..
it's another shackle on my ankle..
And I didnt choose this too..
You should find purpose, man. I suspect you have ennui.

I
a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement.
I know what would make me happy but I cant have it so that's not ennui that I'm having I guess.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i dont understand

• +1
I'm sorry bro, that's honestly so fucked up. Women are extremely superficial at times. Here in the states if you had a good singing voice you could have statusmaxed.

I'm honestly sorry man. If that was me I would have started crying right there.

• +1
Reactions: Dostinex and toolateforme
lol wats new i judge women by looks too

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
I'm sorry bro, that's honestly so fucked up. Women are extremely superficial at times. Here in the states if you had a good singing voice you could have statusmaxed.

I'm honestly sorry man. If that was me I would have started crying right there.
Thanks man.. after that I knocked my head back and forth to the wall several times due to the stress.
Pure fucking suifuel. I figured out that If I was better looking I wouldve had so many opportunities that I never even thought it was possible.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Thanks man.. after that I knocked my head back and forth to the wall several times due to the stress.
Pure fucking suifuel. I figured out that If I was better looking I wouldve had so many opportunities that I never even thought it was possible.
It's ok bro, like you I'm coping like crazy.

Those bitches aren't worth your time bro, I legit cant believe they would do something like that.

• +1
Nah
It's ok bro, like you I'm coping like crazy.

Those bitches aren't worth your time bro, I legit cant believe they would do something like that.
I dont think they were immoral.
Like face is so insanely important to potential mate for me too.
If they have same hardwired nature as me I understand their behavior.
When I see someone with really attractive back, I often check their face and if their face is turn off I instantly have zero interest. I understand them but its said to confirm I'm ugly.

Nah

I dont think they were immoral.
Like face is so insanely important to potential mate for me too.
If they have same hardwired nature as me I understand their behavior.
When I see someone with really attractive back, I often check their face and if their face is turn off I instantly have zero interest. I understand them but its said to confirm I'm ugly.
That's where your thinking system is wrong. People aren't thinking about fucking someone 24/7. They should have applauded you for your talent instead of mocked you for your looks.

If it was me, even if I didn't know you, and I heard your beautiful singing voice I would have complimented you instead of making you feel insecure over something you can't control.

• +1
That's where your thinking system is wrong. People aren't thinking about fucking someone 24/7. They should have applauded you for your talent instead of mocked you for your looks.

If it was me, even if I didn't know you, and I heard your beautiful singing voice I would have complimented you instead of making you feel insecure over something you can't control.
I think she regarded my voice as one of genetic qualities. She got turned on becuase of my genetic quality, she was not audience of audition or something. She just found it as attractive not some artistic shit. Like, people dont think fucking 24/7 but when you see really attractive girl, you are sexually attracted. I think it is like that.

I think she regarded my voice as one of genetic qualities. She got turned on becuase of my genetic quality, she was not audience of audition or something. She just found it as attractive not some artistic shit. Like, people dont think fucking 24/7 but when you see really attractive girl, you are sexually attracted. I think it is like that.
I wouldn't compliment because i found it artistic, I would compliment you if I found your singing good. It feels good to give and recieve compliments.

You do you man, I can't believe you're justifying their actions.

• +1
I wouldn't compliment because i found it artistic, I would compliment you if I found your singing good. It feels good to give and recieve compliments.

You do you man, I can't believe you're justifying their actions.
If it was my gig yeah their behavior would be inappropriate. But it is more reasonable to think they were just being sexually attracted to my voice as a potential partner not admiring my song itself. So wishing my face was decent is understandable..
As you said not everyone is thinking of fucking 24/7 but you be attracted to someone with good looks any time.
You can be attracted to hot body but get turned off by shit face.
It will be inappropriate if you think like that in sexyback contest or something like that, but it's understandable when you are just purely sexually attracted to the girl as a potential partner.

If it was my gig yeah their behavior would be inappropriate. But it is more reasonable to think they were just being sexually attracted to my voice as a potential partner not admiring my song itself. So wishing my face was decent is understandable..
As you said not everyone is thinking of fucking 24/7 but you be attracted to someone with good looks any time.
You can be attracted to hot body but get turned off by shit face.
It will be inappropriate if you think like that in sexyback contest or something like that, but it's understandable when you are just purely sexually attracted to the girl as a potential partner.
But they're still pieces of shit regardless. I can't believe they would do my mans like this smfh.

I get you want pussy, but women will manipulate you if you out them on a pedestal. Ik you're extremely blackpilled, but in your case women will mainly be attracted to your personality and confidence.

If you were considering them sexual partners they're out your book because they humiliated you like that. Respect yourself king.

• +1
But they're still pieces of shit regardless. I can't believe they would do my mans like this smfh.

I get you want pussy, but women will manipulate you if you out them on a pedestal. Ik you're extremely blackpilled, but in your case women will mainly be attracted to your personality and confidence.

If you were considering them sexual partners they're out your book because they humiliated you like that. Respect yourself king.
Yeah my face is beyond over I dont get to threshold of most of women. Lol. Gotta run giga personality game or some shit if I want.
But i dont know if I want pussy or not anymore it will be awkward as fuck for now..
I've burnt out and only dream of offing myself and restart.
I had this kind of experience several times before too. I had girl legit flirting to me online and I met her in real, she went home right after we had subway sandwich. Lol. And she never wanted to meet me again. I told her I wanna see her and she said she had schedule every time. She said she was full of schedule for fucking months. Like is she entrepreneur or something?
When I was in highschool, there was a girl and I consoled her when she was sad to anonymous messenger she opened, and she consistently asked my name for days so I told her, she was like, oh.. you have really good personality.. and it was it.

Yeah my face is beyond over I dont get to threshold of most of women. Lol. Gotta run giga personality game or some shit if I want.
But i dont know if I want pussy or not anymore it will be awkward as fuck for now..
I've burnt out and only dream of offing myself and restart.
I had this kind of experience several times before too. I had girl legit flirting to me online and I met her in real, she went home right after we had subway sandwich. Lol. And she never wanted to meet me again. I told her I wanna see her and she said she had schedule every time. She said she was full of schedule for fucking months. Like is she entrepreneur or something?
When I was in highschool, there was a girl and I consoled her when she was sad to anonymous messenger she opened, and she consistently asked my name for days so I told her, she was like, oh.. you have really good personality.. and it was it.
Some women won't be attracted to you, it is what it is. I feel you bro, a girl did that to me, but I knew it was a rejection even before I began talking to her.

Tbh it sounds like you're submissive/beta. If you're talking to women you have to make it known you're going for her instead of comforting her or some shit. Because only Chad can run that game. The rest of use are fucked.

You said you kept asking her for more dates. I'm not discounting your experience, but it sounds like you were acting needy. Don't keep asking her for more dates if she says jo the first time. Women aren't up front qith their reactions, so you have to read in between the lines and run with it.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Some women won't be attracted to you, it is what it is. I feel you bro, a girl did that to me, but I knew it was a rejection even before I began talking to her.

Tbh it sounds like you're submissive/beta. If you're talking to women you have to make it known you're going for her instead of comforting her or some shit. Because only Chad can run that game. The rest of use are fucked.

You said you kept asking her for more dates. I'm not discounting your experience, but it sounds like you were acting needy. Don't keep asking her for more dates if she says jo the first time. Women aren't up front qith their reactions, so you have to read in between the lines and run with it.
Lol my behavior and act is not beta at all.
I talk to girl like they are dudes and I am far from nice guy. I am close to rude actually.
It's my face dude. Why don't you get it?

How serial killers are made.

• JFL