• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2227, Arkantos and 3 others
accutanemaxx

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and jordanbarrettisgod
Try fasting, my skin cleared up fast af when I was on 3rd day fast

Damn I’m kinda already pretty lean and im trying to bulk so idk but maybe i should cut dairy out ive been using it to bulk I need to start meal prepping and get better carb and protein sources.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Arkantos, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
I have been using Retin A (tretinoin) everyday since late January on the red acne scars and spots that never seemed to want to leave my back and a lot have disappeared. I highly recommend trying it.

I originally bought it to treat fine lines on my face, General tightening of the skin and a couple of sunspots. The difference it has made to my face lead me to start using it on my back acne spots.

I highly recommend trying it on your acne

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Arkantos, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
I have been using Retin A (tretinoin) everyday since late January on the red acne scars and spots that never seemed to want to leave my back and a lot have disappeared. I highly recommend trying it.

I originally bought it to treat fine lines on my face, General tightening of the skin and a couple of sunspots. The difference it has made to my face lead me to start using it on my back acne spots.

I highly recommend trying it on your acne
Where can I get this quickly without a prescription with the quarantine delays? My routine now is: cleanser, toner, vitamin c serum, moisturize and I have a dermaroller and some better moisturizer on the way that has some spf. When should I use it? I will start dermarolling soon too.

I never had acne thank God
Just a lil bit of blackheads on the nose but that's manageable

Cut dairy
Wtf do I eat to gain muscle dude I’m 6’1” ecto hardgainer. I have an egg intolerance and literally any food makes me break out. So not only will I have to cut carbs and dairy to not break out, but I also have to eat a shit ton of food without protein shakes. So like just chicken and veggies fml I straight up wanna die why is everything so difficult for me?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Any topical retinoid will usually work. I use Differin and have used Retin A, both work well. Accutane closes growth plates so if anyone is taking that while in puberty they should realize that they are retarded and should stop immediately.

Get on Accutane my man. Try ordering online if you can't go to a doctor right now.
Dude I’m still growing that shit will fuck me up.
Any topical retinoid will usually work. I use Differin and have used Retin A, both work well. Accutane closes growth plates so if anyone is taking that while in puberty they should realize that they are retarded and should stop immediately.
When do you apply differin and how often?

When do you apply differin and how often?
I apply it every night, only once per day. You only need enough to cover your fingertip. Too much makes your skin dry and peel. Always use a moisturizer routinely.

I apply it every night, only once per day. You only need enough to cover your fingertip. Too much makes your skin dry and peel. Always use a moisturizer routinely.
Thank you I ordered some. I also got some exfoliating wash. How often should I exfoliate? My goal is to clear my acne and then dermaroll to clear the scars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Where can I get this quickly without a prescription with the quarantine delays? My routine now is: cleanser, toner, vitamin c serum, moisturize and I have a dermaroller and some better moisturizer on the way that has some spf. When should I use it? I will start dermarolling soon too.
You should use it at night, preferably when you’re at home if you’re no longer going out, around bedtime.

I always use it 30-45 minutes before I head to my bed. That doesn't mean sleep, but I basically do it then get into my bed and eventually go to sleep. Face has been cleansed/back is washed. I personally wouldn’t wait, the day it arrives i would use it that same evening.

Straight out of the shower I use a toner, then wait a bit around 5 minutes for it to dry before applying the Retin A.

Some people starting out need to use a moisturizer before applying a pea size amount to the face. Then apply moisturizer after it dries. I did this for the first two weeks before I started applying it directly to my face as some people experience skin shedding on the face. (I didn’t, even on my back acne)

I now apply a pea size to my face. Squirt the pea size dose on one finger and then dab it on both cheeks, forehead left and right, once on nose and again on crows feet if there’s any left over after rubbing in what i have already applied. “They” say you should apply moisturizer after it dries, I some times dont but most of the time do. I haven’t noticed a difference in dryness.

I am still using the .05%, some people with more sensitive skin start off with the .25% but I have no experience with that lower dosage.

The website I use is https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ they never demand a prescription and are always very professional. Once the order is placed, they give you a call, asking if you are who you say you are, you provide a scan of ID via email and they send you a secure payment link via email. Once you have provided your ID the first time there is no need anytime after that. They always call you when you order as they send a secure payment link after the call.

I don’t think the quarantine delays should be a great factor since most countries are trying to open things up again. Speaking from experience, it takes around 10 days pre covid-19 for stuff to arrive but it’s $7.47 a tube, shipping is $15 but I’m in Europe and ordered 6 tubes the last time and I resell a couple for 30 euros each so I have enough to see me through the year since I apply it to my back acne spots also. 1 tube should see you through the year if you apply a pea size amount to your face twice a week.

i apply it every night to my back acne spots and face and I’m one tube down and a half. So I have more than enough to see me through the year.

If you know other people in need I recommend asking them and buying a bit more to offset the shipping but one thing I can guarantee is it is legitimate product. Even though here in Europe having its social healthcare, there aren’t many dermatologists ready to prescribe Retin A unless you have facial acne. Mine is on my back and they did not want to prescribe it to me.

I hope this is helpful and you are able to overcome this bastard of a skin condition. I am so happy to have found this miracle cream. It’s also one of the best anti aging products out on the market for anti aging of the skin even for those without acne on their face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Thank you I ordered some. I also got some exfoliating wash. How often should I exfoliate? My goal is to clear my acne and then dermaroll to clear the scars.
It depends on the exfoliater. I use one with salicylic acid - I use it twice a day, but I am not too heavy on the amount I use, Maybe enough to cover two to three fingertips.