I hate applying for jobs so much

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I hate everything about it, literally everything.

In simpler times I would have walked to the local mill, asked for work and they would have told me I can start tomorrow and they're happy to have another helping hand as I seem to have a strong build. That's the whole application process.

Nowadays you have to appear as if your whole life has built up to the moment when you start working for some rich men, you have to be ready to waste away your youth, it feels like you become a slave, maybe I'm exaggerating but that's how it feels like for me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7465, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Thats why im going to trade school so i dont have to go througj this autism

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah its a complete mess nowadays. Almost every application is online so you cant talk to anyone to make a good impression. A thousand dipshits can apply for any job from their computer or phone so the pool of applicants is really big and watered down and your application might not even be looked at. Most workers now are not as reliable or hard working as in the past, and hiring procedures are way more complicated so bosses are averse to hiring anyone new even if they seem like a good applicant. And nowadays you need a 4 year degree just to shovel shit for 15 bucks an hour. God has forsaken us thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 7465